Spiritual Warrior

This girl scares me because of how beautiful she is

62 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia oh now I get what u meant by re reading

👍

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

I think you should talk to her. It's what your heart desires. You want it so bad you can't focus on anything else, pretending to be cool and aloof while dying inside for some kind of connection even if it's indirect. :D so just say yes to your heart and close that gestalt. Plus it will be fun. And healthy. Go bro. I'm rooting for you :D

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Maybe talking to her directly might make you feel better. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I'm honestly not interested in this girl as a romantic partner, all I want to do is act normally around her so that I feel more comfortable at work.

The power that some girls have xD Literally incapacitated. But I feel you. I think this happens to all guys at least once. I think you could get used to it over time and it won't bother you as much. If you stare long enough at the sun, it will burn a hole in your eyes and you'll stop squinting as much (that's a metaphor, don't try it 9_9).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The power that some girls have xD Literally incapacitated. 

That's why I understand burqas, haha. 

You cannot love what you need.

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I think you should talk to her. It's what your heart desires. You want it so bad you can't focus on anything else, pretending to be cool and aloof while dying inside for some kind of connection even if it's indirect. :D so just say yes to your heart and close that gestalt. Plus it will be fun. And healthy. Go bro. I'm rooting for you :D

spot on

6 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

There is this girl at my work that is the most beautiful creature I have ever met in my life. I cannot act normally around her and I'm constantly thinking about where she is in the room, if she's looking at me, etc...

I'm honestly not interested in this girl as a romantic partner, all I want to do is act normally around her so that I feel more comfortable at work.

If I am constantly thinking about her looking at me, then I must really care about what she thinks about me. That must be the root issue, but I'm just not sure how to deal with it.

Any advice? 

Are you sure you're not interested in her? 

Would be a big deal if you just had a conversation with her? That might dissolve some of this tension

Visualize her having really bad diareah, that might help haha

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

What helps me get over it is actually seeing them speak and interact with other people and realizing how unhealthy and average they actually are. 

But you're in trouble if she's the dream Pixie Girl

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

@Sugarcoat

It is always a surprise that girls don't look/show that they are interested in a guy.

From our perspective, if a girl don't look at us she is not interested or even disgusted with such a creature 😂

Edited by CARDOZZO

Posted (edited)

That's why woman don't look at me - OF COURSE 👍👁️

Edited by CARDOZZO

5 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

@Sugarcoat

It is always a surprise that girls don't look/show that they are interested in a guy.

From our perspective, if a girl don't look at us she is not interested or even disgusted with such a creature 😂

Most cases it’s probably true 

Become conscious he is a piece of meat just as you are.

You're hooked already. Just wait to be cooked and eaten.

57% paranoid

9 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Fart while making eye contact with her 

Lmao 🤣 

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Fart while making eye contact with her 

« Wowwww, your aura definitely feels good, i’m bursting with love B| ».

Edited by Schizophonia

On 8/17/2024 at 6:20 AM, Spiritual Warrior said:

There is this girl at my work that is the most beautiful creature I have ever met in my life. I cannot act normally around her and I'm constantly thinking about where she is in the room, if she's looking at me, etc...

If I am constantly thinking about her looking at me, then I must really care about what she thinks about me. That must be the root issue, but I'm just not sure how to deal with it.

Any advice? 

Just remember that pretty girls fart, shit, get diarhea and vomit. It'll help centre your mind. 

2 hours ago, Fabio said:

Just remember that pretty girls fart, shit, get diarhea and vomit. It'll help centre your mind. 

Hard to believe it, but apparently they do 

Posted (edited)

I'm going to talk to her on Wednesday 

I'll envision her farting right before I walk up to her lol 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior