Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juan

What would I do without psychedelics?

3 posts in this topic

Yesterday I took a microdose of  magic mushroom combined with Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps. In summary, this week I ended up moving to my grandma’s apartment for a while to help her out, but also try to earn more money faster because I plan to invest in new art equipment and I want to do some psychedelics trips ceremonies for next year, and also I want to travel to some places. 

The thing is that me and my grandma we have different moralities, she is very stage blue into religion. She went out for the weekend with her sister so I stayed alone to keep cleaning my things and took the microdose (yesterday). It was alright but more emotionally challenging, my body was telling me a lot to “REST!” and that’s what I did. Today the next day I woke up a lot better! I want to go outside and just have a walk, feel the sun. I visualize what I can do better so I don’t fight a lot with my grandma, she doesn’t go out a lot so maybe take her to a walk and get the sun’s benefits will help. 

In conclusion, I’m amazed by the microdose, the results are very noticeable the next day for me, let’s see how those visions gets into reality. I’m gonna do my best to protect my energy because I know my grandma do a lot of yapping about nothing and complain about silly stuff.

You seem to be on the right track! 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Damn sounds great. How much was the microdose?