Sincerity

Leo, are you going to put your new 2 videos on Spotify/Apple Podcasts?

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Like the title says. Not sure if you forgot about this. 🙏

Edited by Sincerity

I need to, yeah.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Was looking to download the mp3's on the site.

Hey @Leo Gura, please put your post-modernism video on Spotify someday. Would love to listen to it. 🙏

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Would love to listen to it. 🙏

Nvm watched it. :P

@Leo Gura One thing I still can't distangle in my mind very well is the connection between red/blue-orange-green vs pre modern-modern-post modern. I know you suggested to view them as separate lenses entirely, however the spiral stages correlate a lot to what you said in the video in my mind. Also I still do prefer Greuter's stages where the Individualist stage encompasses post-modernism better I think.

Another thing I thought about is how I'm trying to understand my mind/reality and treating them like something that is just there to understand for me, similarly to how a modernist would treat "objective" reality like it's just there for them to analyze scientifically. However, I treat my mind/reality in this way with a simultaneous view that everyone is different and my world is not another person's world. I'd honestly say I am really non-judgemental of people in this regard. Still, I think it's funny how you can view reality/mind as something other/external but JUST for you. I was mulling over what category this type of thinking would fall to. I guess the core difference between modern and post-modern here is "objective" reality vs my subjective reality, while both categories can view it as other/external, since it always kind of is (even when you see you're God).

Good episode. I'm excited for future videos. And put that crap on podcast platforms pls!

Edited by Sincerity

Postmodernists don't really have a grasp of subjective reality so much as various socially constructed realities. PM's view of things is biased towards seeing reality as primarily a social phenomenon, not a 1st person one. Which is why they deny truth. They can't find truth because they are looking for it in the wrong place: the social domain. Of course there is barely any truth to be found there.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Postmodernists don't really have a grasp of subjective reality so much as various socially constructed realities. PM's view of things is biased towards seeing reality as primarily a social phenomenon, not a 1st person one.

Oh, right, got it. Thanks for the response!