Capital

Solipsism Vs Infinite Gods

25 posts in this topic

Recently, I watched two episodes by Leo. The first one was on solipsism, which was a real eye-opener for me. The second episode was on infinite gods. I find these two videos to be quite contradictory. In the solipsism video, Leo discusses the idea that there is only one mind (one God), but in the next video, he talks about infinite minds and infinite gods. If Leo could elaborate on this apparent contradiction, I would greatly appreciate it.

@Capital give up on both concepts for the sake of your mental health and further evolution. Been there like many of the people in this forum, many of which are still stuck there. Find out your own truth. After all, it is your universe.

Say there is one seed

From this one seed comes a tree

The tree gives flowers, fruits and eventually more seeds

Say there is one seed

How many seeds are there? How many trees are there? 

It's the One Life in Infinite Multiplicity 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Imagine you are inside a perfectly spherical mirror, all sides reflecting your presence.

Imagine this mirror fracturing in infinitely beautiful patterns, all of them revealing a new face of your own, reflecting your own consciousness in the same way you are a mirror to them.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Capital said:

If Leo could elaborate on this apparent contradiction, I would greatly appreciate it.

It doesn't matter what he said. It is all ideas. 

Investigate for yourself what is true in your direct experience. 

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Say there is one seed

Say there is one seed

How many seeds are there? How many trees are there? 

It's the One Life in Infinite Multiplicity 

Very Good Analogy!!

Which is more Real, the Seed or the Flower? Its a big wheel of cycles, which is what Life is, a continuous process of change and transformation, Shit turns into Fertilizer so food and flowers can grow, Grossness turns Subtle..

The problem is via our mind identity, it that Authority has become Truth, which is not so good, Leo or Sadhguru or whomever is not the Truth on the Intellectual Level, no on can tell You what TRUTH IS, Truth is the Authority, if You see the wheel, the cycles of Life as it is here, then Truth is revealed, don't go looking for it in some figure, they for sure can help, are the example, provide heat like a fire, that is why they are here, but in the end its Up to You, the Flower to sprout the Seed and see the Wheel for what it is!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

19 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Yes exactly, all Leo can do is tell You what he thinks, Capital has two common choices, either to Believe or Disbelieve, neither gets You anywhere, but there is a Third choice, don't do either, just find out for Oneself, via Direct Experience which is all we have, no Experience, no Life...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Imagine you are inside a perfectly spherical mirror, all sides reflecting your presence.

Imagine this mirror fracturing in infinitely beautiful patterns, all of them revealing a new face of your own, reflecting your own consciousness in the same way you are a mirror to them.

This metaphor actually cleared up a lot of my confusion with how to reconcile solipsism with indra’s net, thanks.

@Capital there isn’t a contradiction because God is infinity meta so the infinite gods would be considered God as one. this is explained at the end of Leo’s video I remember when he talking it I was watching it and my brain was going crazy trying to work out how to consider both factors at once but then by the end of the video it made sense because it explains so clearly.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Anything can be expanded in your mind to infinity and forever. Don't just think in terms of physical size, the reality you create to experience and understand is a lot more than a physical dimension of size. A quick example: This topic can be expanded forever or it can be ended by a moderator right after this post.

Everything 'can be' infinite, because you are, it can also end because 'ending' is a concept in infinity that we've defined.

So yes, whatever concept of god you want to label can be infinite, so can the emotion you are experiencing, or the business you want to run, your love for a sport, the relating you can do with someone or toward something,  the ways to perceive a planet or the nature of the universe, understanding the living ocean, etc

This is all done in your head. I am not pulling strings in your head. So it's in one mind. Yours

@Ishanga You are surprising me lately. Definitely you have done a glow up! 🌟

Keep up the good work

3 hours ago, Carbon said:

This metaphor actually cleared up a lot of my confusion with how to reconcile solipsism with indra’s net, thanks.

To give a rough point of reference, you could say that Infinity of God's is like Indra's Net in the Godly Holarchy.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

@Capital welcome...This is the key.  Go back and listen to the spiritual enlightenment videos from the first one on - and listen to how to do self inquiry.  Meditate as you listen.   Also suffer a lot beforehand.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Paradoxical poison pill.

Yes....paradoxical because you can imagine there is other - and it becomes reality..but ultimately you can step outside of this and go meta. And realize that that whole thing was your imagination. 

Infinity of Gods is no different than other being real - meaning your dog or your mother or your girlfriend.  If you imagine it to be real it IS real - as there is no difference between real and imaginary.   Absolutely speaking though -  at the Absolute level - it is, this is, all your own Mind as God.   It's no different than a dream.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 hours ago, Malekakisioannis said:

@Capital give up on both concepts for the sake of your mental health and further evolution. Been there like many of the people in this forum, many of which are still stuck there. Find out your own truth. After all, it is your universe.

Couldn't agree more. I'm done with this Goose Chase. Ultimately, it's one of the few things I disagree with Leo about. I think he's simply wrong. Along with thinking consciousness is limited to genetics and can't be developed. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Capital welcome...This is the key.  Go back and listen to the spiritual enlightenment videos from the first one on - and listen to how to do self inquiry.  Meditate as you listen.   Also suffer a lot beforehand.  

Do a shit tone of psychedelics, that will do it.

On 8/18/2024 at 5:23 AM, BlessedLion said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm done with this Goose Chase. Ultimately, it's one of the few things I disagree with Leo about. I think he's simply wrong. Along with thinking consciousness is limited to genetics and can't be developed. 

That one frustrated me also. First Leo denies anything outside
And I'm like: What if it exists irregardless? And Leo loops into: "Youu'rreeee imaaagining it, right here"
And I'm like: Yes, that also, but what if it exists in the unknown unknown outside my singularity?
Then Leo puts out the "Infinity of Gods" video and I'm like: "Knew it, told' ya!"
And now the tree, pinecones metaphor and suddenly others are just others as they've always been
We've inflected into normalcy

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 17/08/2024 at 10:52 AM, Capital said:

Recently, I watched two episodes by Leo. The first one was on solipsism, which was a real eye-opener for me. The second episode was on infinite gods. I find these two videos to be quite contradictory. In the solipsism video, Leo discusses the idea that there is only one mind (one God), but in the next video, he talks about infinite minds and infinite gods. If Leo could elaborate on this apparent contradiction, I would greatly appreciate it.

I must have missed the Many Gods video. The Absolute Solipsism video "the lost episode" was pretty good! 

Perhaps in the many gods video he talks about Infinity, while in the Absolute Solipsism video he talks about Absolute Infinity. 

many infinities, one absolute infinity.

-1/12 is Infinity 

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I must have missed the Many Gods video. The Absolute Solipsism video "the lost episode" was pretty good! 

Perhaps in the many gods video he talks about Infinity, while in the Absolute Solipsism video he talks about Absolute Infinity. 

many infinities, one absolute infinity.

You put a lot of weight on 1 (Unity), others put it on 0 (Dissolution), others on ∞ (Exploration)
Yet others on 2 (Embodiment) and yet others on 3 (Transcendence)
(0=Nothing,1=Oneness,2=Duality,3=Trinity,∞=Openness)
How Curious!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀