Ayham

Guys what is the solution to the phenomenon of life?

14 posts in this topic

If a kid were to ask you, "how am I supposed to live life"

Or "how do I navigate life with all it's complexities, how do I live a great life?"

What's your answer, I'm curious to hear various high quality answers.

I believe in the religion of Love
Whatever direction its caravans may take,
For love is my religion and my faith.

Be an instrument of the whole. Be what is necessary to be regarding to what is happening on your life.

Be as totally honest as can be, live with integrity.Don’t tell lies to yourself or others. Don’t break promises to yourself or others. Don’t withhold truths from yourself or others. Don’t criticize, compare or judge. You create your emotions, you aren’t the victim of them. You have innate spiritual value always, you can never been not good enough, unlovable or not whole. 

I would say there is no great life out there,great life is what you make it out to be from the person you are...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

This is a very broad question, as life is complex. 

It also depends on how old the child is.

I would ask the child some basic questions like who they are and who they want to become when they grow up.

I would ask the child in return what they think about life and how they believe they should navigate it.

From understanding their perspective, I would try to explore with them by asking more questions, give ideas and offering suggestions. 

The goal is not to confuse the child or lecture them with general life tips, but to have an engaging, fun, mini philosophical discussion (as children are naturally philosophical) that would help them gain some practical insights about life that would suit them as individuals at their current stage of their lives.

Edited by Lila9

👽

a63da315796d202bc0100e7c8a7321ed.jpg

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

39 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

a63da315796d202bc0100e7c8a7321ed.jpg

dayummm, solved.

That one can Live Life Blissfully, that it is possible to create the experience You want within Yourself, via the Bliss Route one will be more empowered in all areas of their life, physically, intellectually, emotionally, mentally, and it takes the Ego out of the equation for the most part, as when one is in Bliss they see the miracle of Life all around them and within themselves, this Empowers them tremendously and anyone that comes into their lives as well!

First BE-->DO-->HAVE, Being is first established and realized by Being Blissful of Your Own Nature!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

I'd say: "Kid, there is no right way. But a good rule is don't believe all the dumb stuff adults tell you. Keep asking questions and make up your own mind."

57% paranoid

Posted (edited)

There isn't a recipe, and everyone struggles and learns on the go. You can live as you want.

That said, there are consequences for your actions, including your thinking. This is where life principles come into play. If you want, discover, grasp and then operate from principles that empower vitality, presence, learning, transformation, healing, etc. A couple of them are honesty and integrity, among many others.

When a given principle is experientially understood, they serve something that isn't exclusively your self-agenda and little world, hence their power. If you want any of the above such as vitality and learning, you'll have to align with the "reality" that these principles demand of you.

I would add: instead of seeing life as a problem that needs resolution, think of it as an adventure and enjoy it as a learning process, and then die in the end. 

Edited by UnbornTao

grab a copy of stephen r coveys book

7 habits of highly effective people

first things first

greate work greate carrear

On 8/16/2024 at 10:52 AM, Ayham said:

If a kid were to ask you, "how am I supposed to live life"

Or "how do I navigate life with all it's complexities, how do I live a great life?"

What's your answer, I'm curious to hear various high quality answers.

I'd have to sit down with you and speak for a few hours. So much to say.

If i can say one thing "Study, meditate, and explore safely. Follow your intuition and feelings, don't let anyone program to do things that aren't aligned with you unique personality."

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Samadhi and trascending. The Creation is a mistake

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.