tuku747

Indeterminate Something = Anything & Everything

6 posts in this topic

Nothing does not exist.

Get This;

NOTHING, AS YOU IMAGINE IT, IS ALWAYS SOMETHING!

The Universe did not come from nothing; it has always existed; You have always existed! There was never truly nothing, because nothing cannot exist and still be "nothing". Neither do they return to nothing. When the waves on the surface of a pond dissappear, they disperse back into the water, not nothing! 

In fact, everytime anyone has spoke or thought of nothing, we were grappling with a concept or sound called "nothing". This is decieving, because as we know, concepts are quite malleable and made of a substance called thought which is something!

Why is this important?

Well, if nothing doesn't exist, then what's left is only something; and there is no real limit or opposite to somethingness, because the only thing that could contrast somethingness is nothingness, but nothing is not a thing!

Therefore somethingness is undefined in the same way that nothingness would be, which means that somethingness is Infinite and Unlimited!

You Are This Infinite "Something"!

You Are Infinity! ♾️ 

What else could you be, but the very fabric and structure of Existence itself?

The rule to Reality is that there must always be something, and that something is You! You are Reality!

So if You are the rule, then who are You, what are You, where are You, when are You, and why are You? This is the madlib of your life. You can imagine yourself as anything, anywhere, you desire to be, and you have already moved into a form you desire. Just look at your hands!

Now imagine this indeterminate something, this infinite anything!

It can be anything, anywhere, and do anything at anytime! What would this omni-thing look like? It's glowing, and it's coming from the very heart of your being; it's everywhere, and everything!

Brains Do Not Exist 

One of the most important aspects of Infinity is Infinite Intelligence.

You are Intelligent Infinity

Intelligence is the result of the gravitational lensing or focusing Light, aka Information, aka Intelligent Energy. Intelligence is self-awareness, the self-awareness of how you are creating this dream around you! When Light is funnelled by recursive self-embedding of waves of charge, an intelligent vortex of energy called The Soul finds its focus in the body, be it a star, a planet, a galaxy, an atom, or a human being.

But, you say, I don't feel omniscient, I feel like just a human! But the quality of infinite intelligence lies in the integeration of one's entire being. This includes not just you as you know you now, but now as you will ever know you!

In other words, you designed a game for yourself in which you don't fully remember that you're God! At least not yet. The fun part is in getting there. Along the way, you'll make all sorts of choices and decisions which are unique to your soul at this space/time nexus.

After all, this is a game that is still being created! You are still creating! It's not so much that you "have" free will, but that You are Free Will!

Look at how much you are creating, effortlessly, now! Look at how you grow your hands, your body, your world around you. This is valuable information, it's feedback! The more aware you are of your creation, the more leverage you gain in changing it!

Brains Do Not Exist 

Posted (edited)

implosion-breaking-reality.gifAh, you found the divine art of Dividing 0 by 0

And the Transcendent All-Inclusive Intelligence

Out of all the Forum members I read thus far...

I currently resonate with your take the most

Limits & ego feel akin to bending light's trajectory

So that it loops around in a toroidal field structure

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

I don't think we should be too concerned with how the Universe or Existence Started or how it may End, and this thing about being Nothing or Something always, its something we won't ever know and why do we need to know!

Yes for sure we are Infinite Intelligence, its in every cell in our bodies and every cell in existence, we just have to realize for ourselves, this is what Transformation is all About!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga At this point, I feel that the Universal Intelligence is exploring itself through the process of creation and complexification, and in the process, simple forms evolve and gain awareness and emerge as self-transforming conscious holons driven by the Universal Intelligence, of which they were initially just experiences, but now contain many such experiences within themselves, creating holarchies as they ascend to greater awareness, always growing into the larger meta, guided by the transcendent through self-transcending.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

i like this and agree largely. however if nothing cant exist, what is deep sleep?