Hojo

Is my imagination unable to lie?

18 posts in this topic

If I am sitting there and then I get an image of gardening in my lawn or doing the dishes is that God telling me to do those things? To live free of yourself does that mean to always be doing what your imagination is bringing up and becoming one with what it wants? Like if I am in conversation with someone and my imagination ,specifically my imagination,( pictures, not voice or language) says something should I just do it all the time? Is that what is means to surrender to Gods will?

It's your unconscious mind guiding you. No need to overmystify either.

There's a lot of wisdom to be learnt from listening to the inner pulses of the unconscious.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@Davino Yes but that is God. And if there is no self to stop it people would move by what their imagination is telling them. Is this how to live? and can it lie like ego? Is following Gods will just doing what it says? Obviously the interpretations can be mixed when its dealing with other identities but if i straight up just imagine doing the dishes or going to the store should I just do it even if I dont necessarily want to?

Edited by Hojo

It's an inner knowing. See... lies are second order, you need to know the truth you're trying to obscure or manipulate.

Your inner pathways work in unity to create your experience, Manipulation only makes sense when there's a division.

Yet you may very well say that there are many identities and psychic forces, like DMT Entities or your own cognitive splits.

And not all of them are benevolent, classic Devil and Angel on your Shoulder type deal. It's a complex interplay, check IFS.

What you can do, is: get down to the initial intent, go meta, and meta again, deconstruct, see-through, understand why.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Listen to your heart

That's the thing in you that never lies

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

No mate. Whilst reading your post I started imagining mowing a lawn in a front garden. I live in an apartment with no lawn. Should I now head out grab myself a lawn mower and start mowing someone’s lawn? Obviously not. Reign in any ideas you have of just doing everything that pops into your imagination. That has disaster written all over it 😂

Posted (edited)

@DazgwnyBut what if you went out to mow your lawn  cause your imagination said so and there was a hidden briefcase with 1 million and because you followed it God delivered it to you.

Edited by Hojo

@Atb210201 what does that mean to follow your heart? Like if a video about a puppy being healed making me cry means I should become a vet?

Just now, Hojo said:

@Atb210201 what does that mean to follow your heart? Like if a video about a puppy being healed making me cry means I should become a vet?

It is moment to moment

Your heart tells you in every moment what is best to do

And also it tells you what is best to do for your purpose in life deep down you know it

And if you're in the phase of discovery still deep down your heart knows everything it's just the layers of self discovery must be explored till death

Posted (edited)

@Atb210201 my heart tells me to sit and wait for God to blow the Earth up with an asteroid. The very first dream I remeber having was an asteroid blowing the planet up. Its my first layer.

Edited by Hojo

Self-deception is the default.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'd add that there's lots of non-self-deception

But because you take it for granted, it's invisible

You don't notice it, it's what gratitude is about.

You only notice problems, e.g self-deception

Because you blend out whatever runs smoothly

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Atb210201 my heart tells me to sit and wait for God to blow the Earth up with an asteroid. The very first dream I remeber having was an asteroid blowing the planet up. Its my first layer.

Well then that's what you want to do right now

Just sit and wait at any given moment that you can

Edited by Atb210201

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's it. I agree. The imagination is more of a curse than potential capacity for creativity for a good deal of the human race. Having it as an avenue for escapism enables the needed dissociation to not face uncomfortable aspects of oneself. Unconstrained imagination keeps people asleep in different forms of identification.  I don't want to be overly negative here though. Self deception is a major hurtle for people who are interested in actualizing their potentials. By it's very nature, we can see others psychological blind spot better than we can see our own.  

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Posted (edited)

@Zigzag Idiot seeing others is seeing your own the only reason you can understand others blindspots is because you have them.

Edited by Hojo

On 1/1/2024 at 5:57 PM, Carl-Richard said:

Proactive deception becomes highly uncomfortable from firstly an energetic perspective. There is an intuitive recognition that this is unhealthy (and a feeling that you are denying what is, which is yourself).

You could explain this by the fact that when you lie, you create a conflict in your mind. You have to simulate a reality where the lie is the truth, which of course conflicts with what you think is true. Also, you have to act like as if you believe the lie when you're telling it, which also conflicts with what you think is true. This state of conflict (neurosis, disorder, entropy) degrades the quality of your mental state, and because you become more sensitive to changes in your mental state as you engage in spirituality, you'll be increasingly compelled to avoid this.

More generally, if you start to lie a lot, over time, your mind will be so used to throwing out lies that you will literally have trouble judging lie from reality, which is scary. Besides, people will eventually find out that you're a liar, and your life will turn pretty sour pretty quickly. Essentially, lying is inherently toxic for your mind and also your life, and spirituality makes you more sensitive to the signals associated with this.

@Hojo if what I’m told is correct then you were specifically here to strictly NOT know the answer to this question and you have to relearn it so that you can know it from a different perspective. Apart from that, I can’t really help you.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 17/08/2024 at 3:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

More so on earth compared to other planets according to bashar. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.