To be frank: 
"I don't know how it ends, I can't see it in the distance
But can you ever reach the end of a timeless existence?"

I'll bet ya I can run faster with no wind resistance

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

8 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I'm obviously describing experience. It's not like I just pull this stuff out of my ass or regurgitate some hearsay.

I’m very academically inclined, so I make use of this language to describe nuanced aspects of reality and my lived experience of it. That’s just my personal bias, and you don’t have to share it, but dismissing me as some neurotic intellectual shows me that you’re not making the effort to actually engage with what I’m trying to communicate or read between the lines.

Also, just to set this straight, and here I want to be very clear: I'm not interested in awakening or spirituality.

That doesn't mean I don't understand these things or haven't experienced these aspects of reality, and it doesn't mean I'm epistemically and metaphysically naive. It's just that I'm fundamentally humanistically oriented, and that's the value I can provide - if you take me seriously and make an effort to understand what I'm trying to say.

Which doesn't mean that I'm not also blowing smoke up my own ass sometimes or intellectually overextending a bit.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

20 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Also, just to set this straight, and here I want to be very clear: I'm not interested in awakening or spirituality.

That doesn't mean I don't understand these things or haven't experienced these aspects of reality, and it doesn't mean I'm epistemically and metaphysically naive. It's just that I'm fundamentally humanistically oriented, and that's the value I can provide - if you take me seriously and make an effort to understand what I'm trying to say.

Which doesn't mean that I'm not also blowing smoke up my own ass sometimes or intellectually overextending a bit.

I get you, but what precisely have you become directly conscious of? 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I get you, but what precisely have you become directly conscious of? 

I'm not sure what to make of this question, but I guess you want me to acknowledge some spiritual truths. So, I'll just say that I have, of course, experienced myself as a singular being, with my experience being total, and so on. However, I don't see that as a more real or desirable experience than my day-to-day life, where I experience myself as a human among other humans on a little blue dot in a vast, unexplored universe, and so on and so forth.

And it's not that I doubt or react against those spiritual experiences. It's just that, to bring it back to the beginning of this discussion, I'd rather forget about it because I don't want to spoil the sacredness of human life with something as vulgar as spirituality. :P

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

I disagree. It is precisely in "forgetting" that reality can unfold. If everything were remembered, reality would be completely passive and static. It needs this irrational moment of forgetting to experience itself and to make space for remembrance, which is never complete but perpetually fleeting.

That's why we need not-knowing to deeply know something.

Forgetting is like a subset of not-knowing.

We know something because we don't know everything else.

IMG_3567.jpeg

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Knowledge is often revered as a powerful tool that empowers individuals to make informed decisions, unravel mysteries, and create meaningful change. However, it's important to recognize that knowledge isn't always a straightforward blessing. There are instances where knowing too much or possessing certain information can become a burden rather than a boon. This article explores the paradoxical nature of knowledge, shedding light on scenarios where awareness can transform from a source of enlightenment into a curse. 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

24 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

Thank you for sharing, it was beautiful💓

@MarioGabrielJ Everything you do will work out. Words dont mean anything you are looking through a tube and an ai is going ba bo ba bo ba bo ba bo to you and you are making up that you understand what is going on the ai is going along with what you think you understand its saying. its infinitely creative and creates on the fly. Knowledge is power until you see that it dosent mean anything.

14 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@MarioGabrielJ Everything you do will work out. Words dont mean anything you are looking through a tube and an ai is going ba bo ba bo ba bo ba bo to you and you are making up that you understand what is going on the ai is going along with what you think you understand its saying. its infinitely creative and creates on the fly. Knowledge is power until you see that it dosent mean anything.

Thanks🌟

4 hours ago, Loveeee said:

❤️❤️❤️

Know thyself....

Life is a curse.

Life is a blessing.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

Posted (edited)

7316393-David-Jones-Quote-It-is-both-a-btumblr_o8y9eenDfb1v3nbkno1_500.jpg

@MarioGabrielJ 
                                      @vibv

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

7316393-David-Jones-Quote-It-is-both-a-btumblr_o8y9eenDfb1v3nbkno1_500.jpg

@MarioGabrielJ 
                                      @vibv

Amazing 

look nakedly at the world

absent of memory beliefs judgements

for these superfluous overlays 

burden you and but curse the world

look afresh at the world

and exalt through a child's eyes

at the sheer wonderment of existence

you are the prisoner and herein lie your cell keys

You have to ask: how you got here, right? What *rule* says that, "What happens is-a linear time scale-That is, you died at the end of it, and a baby is born on the other side" - Thats what youd have to assume is happening. Except... what rule says that?... Thats what you'd be trained to believe in, a sortve linear, logical happening of some sort. Im asking yous so yous can ask the question too.

On 2024-08-16 at 5:09 PM, gettoefl said:

look nakedly at the world

absent of memory beliefs judgements

for these superfluous overlays 

burden you and but curse the world

look afresh at the world

and exalt through a child's eyes

at the sheer wonderment of existence

you are the prisoner and herein lie your cell keys

💓

22 hours ago, kavaris said:

You have to ask: how you got here, right? What *rule* says that, "What happens is-a linear time scale-That is, you died at the end of it, and a baby is born on the other side" - Thats what youd have to assume is happening. Except... what rule says that?... Thats what you'd be trained to believe in, a sortve linear, logical happening of some sort. Im asking yous so yous can ask the question too.

Your right👍

On 15.8.2024 at 7:25 PM, MarioGabrielJ said:

If my individual consciousness dies then… What the hell is the point of experience life? 
What I have understood is that when my ego dies I will still live but I will not remember my life on earth, I will not remember who I was as ego, my memories are being forgotten but why is that? Fuck off existence, life is a curse not a gift. 

It's not a big deal to experience day-to-day life as utterly pointless when you see the bigger picture from a higher perspective.

For me personally, it gave a sense of absolute freedom.

Check out Leo's video on Nihilism; it might help you navigate this stage.

Honoring the self I've grown to love.