Davino

Can Ketamine be plugged?

47 posts in this topic

Can Ketamine be plugged?

Has anyone tried?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Yes, it's very nice

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Keryo Koffa thanks. Wanna try again Malt+Ketamine.

One of the best experiences of my life, just did it once, wanna go back there and explore more.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino np, dissolving in water usually works across ketamines

Psychs make you aware, Dissos make reality malleable

They're a formidable combo that can plunge you into infinite synchronicity and/or insanity

@Keryo Koffa Thanks fellow psychonaut. Wish me a nice trip.

The other day I thought, it's called a trip because the more you trip the further you arrive. It's like journeying an Infinite Mind.

@Davino I wish you the highest enlightenment you can handle!

That's a good one, I guess reality is one long trip, and we've been taking too many breaks!

Make sure to prepare your environment in looks, music, media, space, contemplation, rest or whichever direction you wanna take it!

@Keryo Koffa I guess the K dose is the same as nasal ROA

@Davino Didn't try that, way stronger than oral though.

@OBEler +1 [Total: 2]

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

Trip Report plz

So it's very interesting because the experience changes a lot depending on the ratio combination of Malt and Ketamine while always combinating smoothly.

So my first experience was more Malt predominant and Ketamine gave it an expansive clarity and relaxation with unexpected light visuals.

In my second experience, Ketamine is way more predominant (30mg K +10mg Malt) and Malt gives sweet energetic consciousness to the naturally open and aware ketamine state.

So with just these two experiences I'm drawing conclusions that Malt and Ketamine combine smoothly and that no one imposes on the other but it does proportionally to dosages.

Interesting I see ketamine and entheogens as opposites in many ways, one reduces conciousness and the other increase it, it feels like this or something

@bambi Ketamine is an entheogen but not a psychedelic. Why? Because it changes your state of consciousness in all dimensions. Salvia is also an entheogen but not a psychedelic.

There aren't many other non-psychedelic Entheogens.

This is just my perspective on the matter.

15 minutes ago, Davino said:

@bambi Ketamine is an entheogen but not a psychedelic. Why? Because it changes your state of consciousness in all dimensions. Salvia is also an entheogen but not a psychedelic.

There aren't many other non-psychedelic Entheogens.

This is just my perspective on the matter.

Yes I completely disagree actually. Ketamine is defiantely not an Entheogen to me at all. Its dissociative and an aneasthetic. It puts you mostly unconcious.

It has severe and distinct effects from Entheogens. I have also never heard this classificaiton before, that would be akin to saying alcohol or cocaine is an entheogen or something

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, bambi said:

I see ketamine as the opposite in many ways, reducing consciousness instead of increasing it

My initial assumption as well, but it's a highly simplistic one. See, Psychs expand, while Dissos purify. Both inflect into each other.

Ket directly dissociates you from your Ego, while Psychedelics make you go meta on it. It's a different experience.

On Psychs, new patterns enter, on Dissos old patterns dissolve, making space and disintegrating the ego-backlash itself.

Psychedelics are more... stable? lol. Ket, on the other hand, dissolves your biases, phobias, coping mechanisms directly.

It's like... on Psychedelics, you are shown the arbitrariness of your patterns and they manifest for you to face them.

Dissociatives, on the other hand, collapse the entire paradigm in which all that would take place and reset your psyche.

Dissos selectively tune your awareness and integrate all the stuff in your Mind RAM into the broader neural network.

To exemplify this visually: Imagine Psychs take you through different art styles, while Dissos dissolve the symbolic meaning.

On 8/6/2024 at 10:43 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

Hmm, reminds me of Dissociatives and Psychedelics, Buddhists and Christians, Art and Science

But then, we can dissolve all of that if we want to, there are no fixed boundaries anywhere

Or we could go the opposite approach and use polarity to evolve ourselves to higher being

Then again, there is no contradiction, even merging and polarization are an evolutionary polarity

ezgif-7-5326826461.gifezgif-7-ae518f9073.gif

And the reason all this is important is because the Conscious and Subconscious have to work together.

Imagine never being able to dismiss a thought, the role of dissociatives is to abstract, integrate, tune, dismiss.

Imagine reality is boring and unstimulating, psychs expand perception and synergize patterns inside awareness.

And ultimately, Reality is a vast, evolving process, which uses both forces to create itself in a living Mind.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

I have done ketamine over 1000+ times,, and towards end would usually combine with alcohol so I could go deeper into the k-hole as possible. I also combined it with psychedelics. I would be shocked if there is any type fo experience I have not had with this compound actually.

Ive even used this compound to explore alot of the different facets of mind and subconciosuness, in deep incommunicable ways, but it never felt truly inegtrating,didnt feel healing in any aspect, although it could be fun at times. Its fundemtnally disocciating and escaping pain and reality in my humble opinion

After all this experience, I would never recommend it to anyone for serious spiritual, emotional or concious work

Entheogens seem much more deeply psychological integrative and healing, with more positive medium and long term benefits within my personal assesmment. They tend to open you up more directly to your repressed pain and emotions, and cut through all the games and bullshit. I havent got as much experience with Entheogens compared to ketamine, Ive only done maybe 50+ trips with entheogens, but I find them completely and utterly opposed to ketamine.

Please dont let me put anyone off taking their own decisions on what and when to use each.

@bambi Hmm, I do feel some truth within your words. Entheogens like psychedelics usually generate a fitting experience.

They're more focused and directed, you're expanding your awareness and taking control over the process, a type of guidance.

Dissociatives are far more chaotic/random. For me, they act as a type of psychic override. Like gaussian blur or white noise.

It's like... Psychedelics are the original Entheogens "as intended by god" and Dissociatives are a multitool we f**k around with.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@bambi I haven't found other downers to be particularly spiritual.

Ketamine seems different in this regard. It's very spiritual for me, consistently so. Your experience may differ but it seems to be also the case for other psychonauts.

In the end trust your direct experience, that's all we have at the end of the day.

@Davino For me, they share similarities but each analog has its unique focus.

At worst, they turned me into incoherent white noise, at best they tuned me into infinite synchronicity

Posted (edited)

@Davino oohh, i'll be curious to know your experience

Edited by Asia P