Bobby_2021

No Leo, Destiny is NOT Construct Aware.

60 posts in this topic

There is much more to construct-awareness than social construction.

Social construction is the tip of the iceberg.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Social construction is just the begginning and is in itself crazy deep, from it derives the whole green stage.

I often reflect on the constructive nature of Actualized.org and all of its cosmos, just to understand that has given me immense clarity and freedom of Consciousness & Mind.

We are realizing how Mind constructs Existence and all its fancy interconnections manifesting Reality in the go

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have a whole mind-blowing video planned on it.

Although it's so good I'm not sure if I will release it for feee. Cause it's a little too good.

I have a feeling a video on this topic would open my eyes like the survival series did. That series was very impactful for me as it has made me understand so much about human behavior. Also the videos on how fear works and the authority one. I bet I would add this to the list. 

If you're considering holding off on a free video because it's so good, but wouldn't make it in a course, I would start a forum campaign to have members head in over to the donate button and will set a limit to be reached; and until then the video will be kept in a vault until further notice. This may sound like a joke, as I'm always kidding around; but I've never been this serious in my entire life.🙃🙃

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I have a feeling a video on this topic would open my eyes like the survival series did. That series was very impactful for me as it has made me understand so much about human behavior. Also the videos on how fear works and the authority one. I bet I would add this to the list. 

Crazy good episodes. I also like the life advice for young people and how to scape wage slavery. Everything connects nicely in the end.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you're considering holding off on a free video because it's so good, but wouldn't make it in a course, I would start a forum campaign to have members head in over to the donate button and will set a limit to be reached; and until then the video will be kept in a vault until further notice. This may sound like a joke, as I'm always kidding around; but I've never been this serious in my entire life.

Why not directly buying it?

Like 5$ dollar fee for understanding Construct Awareness

Seems worth it. We're giving business ideas here @Princess Arabia :D

We should get a discount!@Leo Gura :P

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Davino said:

Depends on how far you wanna strecth the notion of Construction.

You're making a deep point on distinctions but you are in truth understanding constructions and divisions within different levels

It's ilusions all the way down and all the way up everywhere at everytime

Could you elaborate on your use of the term 'illusion', and how it relates to distinctions? 

I would define 'illusion' in this context as 'self-deception'.

If you're contending that distinctions are inherently 'illusions' (correct me if this is a strawman or mischaracterization), I'd say that is bit of a reductive take.  As I alluded to in my earlier post, distinctions would be incompatible with survival if they didn't convey generally reliable (albeit perspectivally limited) information about Reality.

Distinctions can be used with varying levels of self-awareness about their inherent limitations.

Additionally, acknowledging that 'everything is a Construction' isn't wrong, per se, but if you define it so broadly that it includes literally everything, it's hard to analyze it in a rigorous way that facilitates understanding.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

18 minutes ago, Davino said:

Why not directly buying it?

Like 5$ dollar fee for understanding Construct Awareness

Seems worth it. We're giving business ideas here @Princess Arabia :D

We should get a discount!@Leo Gura :P

I'm heading right now over to the donate button. Make sure I have my episode in my inbox. @Leo Gura😜

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Could you elaborate on your use of the term 'illusion', and how it relates to distinctions? 

Listen up, we're dreaming, we're inside an Infinite Mind that is dreaming itself into existence.

Reality is an Infinite singularity that breathes itself into existence through figmentation, division and reunification.

I'm using distinctions to explain distinctions, see the limitations you'll face explaining and understanding this issue?

I would define 'illusion' in this context as 'self-deception'.

It's illusions inside Illusion.

So i'm imagining something that doesn't correlate with "reality" but guess what Reality is also being imagined. So the point is we wanna imagine something inside our human mind that is in correspondance with Imagined Reality which is a dream of Consciousness, okay I'm also into that pursuit, while I see everything is obviously an Infinite Field of Imagination at every layer inside and outside the All-Encompasing Infinity that is this moment.

If you're contending that distinctions are inherently 'illusions' (correct me if this is a strawman or mischaracterization), I'd say that is bit of a reductive take.  As I alluded to in my earlier post, distinctions would be incompatible with survival if they didn't convey generally useful (albeit perspectivally limited) information about Reality.

Distinctions can be used with varying levels of self-awareness about their inherent limitations.

Yes, you're right if you play by the human mind and state of consciousness.

There's more I'm pointing towards but it's equally illusory in nature. There's no point you can grab in existence, that's the ultimate mind fuck.

Additionally, acknowledging that 'everything is a Construction' isn't wrong, per se, but if you define it so broadly that it includes literally everything, it's hard to analyze it in a way that fascilitates understanding.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Consider actually that your mind is pointing you towards something incredibly more profound than your current notion. The point is you have become Construct Aware of some figment of Reality or a System within Reality, but you haven't become conscious of how you Construct the whole Universe. One needs to get the insight, experience multiple Awakenings and abide in the clear seeing that All of Existence is but a dream of Consciousness, the Workings of God's Infinite Mind.

As I cannot explain everything, I'll point you towards some resources that allowed me to crack my Mind regarding this topic:

I'm not saying anything that you cannot find explained in strenuous detail in Actualized.org

Thankfully Leo has done all the heavylifting:D

I don't know what is the scope of your book though, maybe what you already wrote is just fine. 

Edited by Davino

2 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Thing is, a recognition of social constructs is a form of a Construct Awareness.

I do not thing awareness is a construction. You are merely noticing a construction that is already there. 

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura Can you give some sub categories of construct-awareness pls?

According to EDT, ego awareness is the highest form of Construct awareness after which you move to the next stage. Ego is the hardest of all constructs to deconstruct.

All other constructions are below it, meaning they are easier to realize and deconstruct.

56 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Just because these conceptual distinctions are constructed doesn't make them imaginary, however - and this is a common way that Constructs are misunderstood.

What do you mean by imaginary? That itself is a construction. Life is real and imaginary. All imagination is the imagination of the mind. 

If it is done in the human realm, we call it a social construction, and if it is in reality, we call it the construction of God himself. 

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only type of constructions that exist are self-made constructions. 

Social realm is a construction of the self. There are not many entities sitting together in a circle and making constructions. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

What do you mean by imaginary? That itself is a construction. Life is real and imaginary. All imagination is the imagination of the mind. 

If I were to improvise a laundry list of nonsensical metaphysical distinctions that aren't rooted in anyone's lived experience, that would be a good example of something that's 'imaginary'. Likewise, hallucinations that don't convey reliable information about our shared Reality are also 'imaginary'. Ditto for entities like Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, if they're invoked to refer to concrete metaphysical entities (rather than say, a cultural idea).

Constructs aren't inherently imaginary. If they didn't convey generally reliable (albeit perspectively limited) information about Reality, they would be useless to us. They're cognitive tools that provide highly focused information to us in a way that's relevant for our specific needs and capacities.

Referring to mental constructs as 'imaginary' is reductive and lacks rigour.

Edited by DocWatts

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Listen up, we're dreaming, we're inside an Infinite Mind that is dreaming itself into existence.

Reality is an Infinite singularity that breathes itself into existence through figmentation, division and reunification.

I'm using distinctions to explain distinctions, see the limitations you'll face explaining and understanding this issue?

It's illusions inside Illusion.

So i'm imagining something that doesn't correlate with "reality" but guess what Reality is also being imagined. So the point is we wanna imagine something inside our human mind that is in correspondance with Imagined Reality which is a dream of Consciousness, okay I'm also into that pursuit, while I see everything is obviously an Infinite Field of Imagination at every layer inside and outside the All-Encompasing Infinity that is this moment.

Yes, you're right if you play by the human mind and state of consciousness.

There's more I'm pointing towards but it's equally illusory in nature. There's no point you can grab in existence, that's the ultimate mind fuck.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Consider actually that your mind is pointing you towards something incredibly more profound than your current notion. The point is you have become Construct Aware of some figment of Reality or a System within Reality, but you haven't become conscious of how you Construct the whole Universe. One needs to get the insight, experience multiple Awakenings and abide in the clear seeing that All of Existence is but a dream of Consciousness, the Workings of God's Infinite Mind.

As I cannot explain everything, I'll point you towards some resources that allowed me to crack my Mind regarding this topic:

I'm not saying anything that you cannot find explained in strenuous detail in Actualized.org

Thankfully Leo has done all the heavylifting:D

I don't know what is the scope of your book though, maybe what you already wrote is just fine. 

If everything is a dream, nothing is a dream, its equivalent - dreaming loses all meaning, you see?. You can interchange this with illusion or real. At the level your speaking it all cancels out. If everything is an illusion, is the same as everything being real, the dichotomy becomes utterly and absolutely meaningless

Illusion and real only make sense if we define a base construct, layer or substrate and compare or contrast other things against it, otherwise it makes no sense to speak about it

To me everything is a construct, is the same concept as Sunyata or emptiness in Buddhism.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, bambi said:

If everything is a dream, nothing is a dream, its equivalent - dreaming loses all meaning, you see?. You can interchange this with illusion or real. At the level your speaking it all cancels out. If everything is an illusion, is the same as everything being real, the dichotomy becomes utterly and absolutely meaningless

Illusion and real only make sense if we define a base construct, layer or substrate and compare or contrast other things against it, otherwise it makes no sense to speak about it

It's like people who pursue nondualistic spiritual perspectives sometimes forget that distinctions serve a very valid and necessary epistemological purpose. And that they can be used in a flexible way, without the insistence that they're Transcendentally true.

Edited by DocWatts

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

According to EDT, ego awareness is the highest form of Construct awareness after which you move to the next stage. Ego is the hardest of all constructs to deconstruct.

@Bobby_2021 Ah yeah thanks. Forgot about the different types of categorizations in EDT

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

1 hour ago, DocWatts said:

It's like people who pursue nondualistic spiritual perspectives sometimes forget that distinctions serve a very valid and necessary epistemological purpose. And that they can be used in a flexible way, without the insistence that they're Transcendentally true.

How can you argue its necessary and valid, when you don't believe in transcendent truth? (At least i assume you don't)

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Ulax said:

How can you argue its necessary and valid, when you don't believe in transcendent truth? (At least i assume you don't)

Correct.

My specific point was that distinctions are valid and necessary to epistemology, which is of course a human discipline. Not that conceptual distinctions have an importance that transcends our human perspective, or anything like that.

Being coupled to a context and a perspective is a feature - not a bug - of conceptual distinctions.

Edited by DocWatts

Just now, DocWatts said:
1 minute ago, DocWatts said:

Correct.

My specific point was that distinctions are valid and necessary to epistemology, which is of course a human discipline. Not that conceptual distinctions have an importance that transcends our human perspective, or anything like that (in fact I'm critiquing the Transcendental view).

I guess my previous question comes from the following question.

How you can ever make an argument for anything if you don't believe in transcendental truth?

Be-Do-Have

Do what works

Be careful that you don't take distinction as merely conceptual.

Distinction is more fundamental than concept.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful that you don't take distinction as merely conceptual.

Distinction is more fundamental than concept.

@Leo Gura I Once got throught 5meo dmt that distinction is actually creation itself. To distinguish is to create.

Posted (edited)

Everything is a construct.
We can create distinctions out of anything.
We can create infinite reasons for things existing, being constructed, created, or happening. 
Then we connected it all in our own map of what means what, how, and why.

A collective understanding on fundamentals helps the world function, if we can agree what the fundamentals are: Spoiler we can't in totality and never will because infinite is never a fixed thing to model.

Edited by BlueOak