simp

cold approach lowers self esteem

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Nightwise said:

(RSD stands for "Real Social Dynamics". A company that now doesn't seem to exist anymore, but was (I thought) quite a revolutionary company the the domain of dating and pick-up back in the day).   

They are now called SMC "Self mastery Co". From what I can tell, its mostly Owen's youtube as the main marketing, and a team of staff (SMC) running the business end of things.

Edited by Fabio

On 28/08/2024 at 9:13 AM, Fabio said:

They are now called SMC "Self mastery Co". From what I can tell, its mostly Owen's youtube as the main marketing, and a team of staff (SMC) running the business end of things.

Interesting

Instead of continuously trying to make the right decision, experiment with making your decisions right instead (own up to them). Consciously making a commitment to a decision IS what makes it the right decision, regardless of the choices you had.

What I learned is that you cant get from 0 to 100 like that. If you spent your days alone you won't get into a social vibe all of a sudden. You need social interactions going on that built you up and then you can pursue cold approach but maybe you dont even need to at this point. 

But pick up definitely does help you in some ways. When you face a fear it will become smaller. I am not devastated anymore when I get rejected so thats a plus. Also you built all kinds of social skills and inner game.