simp

cold approach lowers self esteem

63 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

This guy is a complete liar or he doesn't know a concept called do something different.

Even if doing something different is going to the gym, dressing, talking, relating to people on a completely new way.

he has tried peacocking. he dresses in 1920s suits. he is also part of a running club. one thing that he doesnt change is the location. he keeps going back to the same place which is why he built up a reputation of being a pua, and everyone turned against him. the location he goes to is also frequented by alot of other pua, putting the females on guard. when someone asked him why he is still going there despite the odds against him. he said "i like the challenge"

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'd say, sure let me sew it for you along with the hole in your mouth. Lol

yea and im sure he got similar responses which is why most guys self esteem lower when faced with responses like that

6 minutes ago, simp said:

he has tried peacocking. he dresses in 1920s suits. he is also part of a running club. one thing that he doesnt change is the location. he keeps going back to the same place which is why he built up a reputation of being a pua, and everyone turned against him. the location he goes to is also frequented by alot of other pua, putting the females on guard. when someone asked him why he is still going there despite the odds against him. he said "i like the challenge"

4 minutes ago, simp said:

here is the guy i am talking about. he was trying to do a cold approach on this female but ended up getting bullied by her

https://www.instagram.com/gaia_is_i/reel/Cz4jdjiJUzI/

Self esteem is the least of this guys problems 

1 minute ago, simp said:

yea and im sure he got similar responses which is why most guys self esteem lower when faced with responses like that

I was just kidding, I wouldn't say that to someone who approached me nicely even if it was with something as corny as the needle joke. I usually just laugh at the corny pick-up lines or ignore them completely by saying something nicely and excuse myself if I'm not interested at the time.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Majed said:

@simp it is literally impossible to do 40 k approaches let alone 40k approaches and getting 0 results lmao

depends on what you mean by results but he said he got lots of phone numbers, and ive seen him talking to many females for as long as 1 hr. i thought the females were feeling him, but when someone asked him if he got any results, he said that these females wouldnt return his calls. so he could get conversations, and phone numbers, but couldnt secure dates. one of his problems might also be that he was going for females much younger than himself, and also he would go for very attractive females who often came from money, and had high standards, ie going for rich guys. this 40k guy (william) lives in the projects and might be on food stamps. another problem william has is that he goes to rich neighborhoods to cold approach as opposed to approaching in his own neighborhood. alot of the females from those rich neighborhoods tend to be very status oriented, and materialistic, and william doesnt match up to their standards. as far as im concerned, william normally doesnt leave the metropolitan area while the females he approaches tends to do lots of international travel. when william approaches, he doesnt take lifestyle into consideration. all he sees is a pretty face and jumps at her. he doesnt read body language or anything. he comes at her from behind, the side, etc.

13 minutes ago, simp said:

yes, as a matter of fact. this guy was bullied, and still is bullied. he was also in special ed, and is autistic. l think alot of people bully him now because he attracts females because theyre attractive, regardless of age. since he's in his mid 30s, and is approaching 15 yr olds, many random people in the community have turned against him. l also think thats an important thing to consider when looking at cold approaches. alot of random people from the community love to spread rumors, and get involved to turn against you and label you as a creep. even when you see 30 yr olds approach 20 yr olds you still have plenty of people in the community who are ready to spread rumors that youre a creep and that youre harasing females. and then there is never a shortage of people in the community who are more than willing to join in on the bash the creep movement. lm neither for or against this but l have seen many people just love that witch hunt

@simp Ah shit, yeah anonymity is essential for pick up. Its a reason why most coaaches recommend doing it in bigger cities. Sounds like he's doing it in a small town?

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was just kidding, I wouldn't say that to someone who approached me nicely even if it was with something as corny as the needle joke. I usually just laugh at the corny pick-up lines or ignore them completely by saying something nicely and excuse myself if I'm not interested at the time.

well the problem is, most guys who approach will try to approach really beautiful females, and many of those beautiful females are used to being placed on a pedestal and therefore not feel the need to be nice. so these guys are met with hostility and agresion, and thats where the lowered self esteem comes

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@simp Ah shit, yeah anonymity is essential for pick up. Its a reason why most coaaches recommend doing it in bigger cities. Sounds like he's doing it in a small town?

he was doing it in a big city, but he would show up at the same park day in and day out, and there were/are regulars there. alot of skaters, and thugs hang out there and were agresive towards him especially after they were spreading rumors that he was a creep. l think the main thing that they try to bully him on is the age gap. as a matter of fact, he lived in the ghetto in the projects but would commute to the buji part of town just to approach. his commute was 1hr daily each way. so 2hrs total. another thing to note is that even though this was in a big city, the people who frequented this park would post stories on social media about creepy guys aka pua. alot of people just get off on making others look bad to have someone to bully. l think there was even someone who posted paper flyers on light posts about some pua. in their mind, theyre warning others to protect females. so they think of what theyre doing as righteous as opposed to bullying someone, but i think theres a fine line there

Edited by simp

12 minutes ago, simp said:

. when someone asked him why he is still going there despite the odds against him. he said "i like the challenge"

That's it right there. A lot of guys who end up doing a lot of approaches with no results, just simply deep down don't want results; they just love the challenge and the thrill of the approaches. Then when they're really ready, they're burnt out. If you question these guys deeply, it will be revealed that they're really in it for the challenge, even if they're unaware of it; the problem with that, is that females can sense it from a mile away. Do you know how many guys in the past that I gave my number to that never called back. Guys don't realize that they're the ones that are showing women how to treat them and vice versa.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, simp said:

well the problem is, most guys who approach will try to approach really beautiful females, and many of those beautiful females are used to being placed on a pedestal and therefore not feel the need to be nice. so these guys are met with hostility and agresion, and thats where the lowered self esteem comes

This is just a belief that leads to reiteration because of what one expects to happen. Most beautiful women are probably so tired of getting hit on, and are protecting themselves from the unknown. As a female I can attest to how we are constantly on alert and our radars and built in antennas remain on guard for predators or potentially harmful males who look for women as prey and who seem gullible. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

To me, this sounds like attachment. Attachment to never getting hurt. Seems like a detachment from something (women), to an attachment to something else (the ego). This is not surrendering all desires but a desire to protect the ego. Just from my perspective.

Detachment from women does not exist for most people here, unless you go full bramachari to a zen monastery.

Attachment to women isn´t healthy either of course.

Most people mistake with women here is they project too much value on to them. 

Now other guys are toxic and mysognistic and do the opposite, that's also a guaranteed way to get yourself into big trouble.

I´m just saying about not seeing women as something above you. Which is crazy I have to be saying this.

If you are approaching 1000 times clearly you are pursuing a price you think you lack. 

This is not surrendering all desires but a desire to protect the ego

I did not meant the desire of women but the desire of the ego to get things that it thinks it will give him validation or love.

Edited by Javfly33

Just now, Javfly33 said:

I did not meant the desire of women but the desire of the ego to get things that it thinks it will give him validation or love.

Oh ok, gotcha.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Most people mistake with women here is they project too much value on to them. 

Now other guys are toxic and mysognistic and do the opposite, that's also a guaranteed way to get yourself into big trouble.

So true.

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I´m just saying about not seeing women as something above you. Which is crazy I have to be saying this.

If you are approaching 1000 times clearly you are pursuing a price you think you lack. 

Now you put it this way, I totally agree.

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, simp said:

he was doing it in a big city, but he would show up at the same park day in and day out, and there were/are regulars there. alot of skaters, and thugs hang out there and were agresive towards him especially after they were spreading rumors that he was a creep. l think the main thing that they try to bully him on is the age gap. as a matter of fact, he lived in the ghetto in the projects but would commute to the buji part of town just to approach. his commute was 1hr daily each way. so 2hrs total. another thing to note is that even though this was in a big city, the people who frequented this park would post stories on social media about creepy guys aka pua. alot of people just get off on making others look bad to have someone to bully. l think there was even someone who posted paper flyers on light posts about some pua. in their mind, theyre warning others to protect females. so they think of what theyre doing as righteous as opposed to bullying someone, but i think theres a fine line there

Ah I see. Well if he does it at the same location where the same people notice him, that goes against the need for anonymity to a degree. I mean the easy, and straightforward fix is to just go some other location. Or just mix up where you go.

l think there was even someone who posted paper flyers on light posts about some pua.

The fuck lmao. I guess depends on how your friend was approaching to warrant that or not. What did the flyer even say lol? "PUAs in this area! If engaged, Call 911!". 

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Just now, Javfly33 said:

@Princess ArabiaWhat can I say, I learned a lot after spending 5K on 'online goddeses' 😂

I guess I missed out. 😜but seriously, I think you're holding your own and are in a better space than back then. All that never lasts for long, especially if you're into spiritual work and know how.

Know thyself....

99%   of what is being taught as cold approach is bullshit.  

This guy is the only one who is teaching something that will work.   

https://www.removelayers.com/

His basic philosophy is that most men can't connect with women because they have accumulated layers of phoniness in their personality.   The solution is to remove the layers and become an authentic human being.   The second leg of his approach is to only pursue high-quality women that you can actually have a relationship with.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

By silencing those inner critics. All those limiting beliefs. Forget about those preconceived notions you've had about women and their behavior. All of it. They aren't true; they are stories. Pretend you are just starting out afresh and have no beliefs about women. Clean slate. Whatever happens, don't judge it or take it personal. Be empty inside and allow for what is coming your way and if the thoughts you're having doesn't align with your goal, don't react to them; only the ones that feel good and will serve you for what you're looking to accomplish. The main thing is to not react to what doesn't go your way or you'll be sending out a signal for more of that to be in your experience and other circumstances that align with that frequency.

like this a lot :)))))))))

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, simp said:

here is the guy i am talking about. he was trying to do a cold approach on this female but ended up getting bullied by her

https://www.instagram.com/gaia_is_i/reel/Cz4jdjiJUzI/

You should be kidding.

Dude, this guy is an Incel. 

He needs mental health assistance/therapy not cold approach.

If you want help w/ pickup, search for James Marshall, Tom Torero, Owen Cook, RSD Max, Zan Perrion.

Edited by CARDOZZO