Scholar

One Body Two Souls?

64 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

I have been conscious of many weird things. I have never been conscious of a soul, not mine, not anyone else's.

Haven't you had an out-of-body experience? Many people report that. Maybe that's where you realize yourself as some Soul as well as others as Souls.

Posted (edited)

@bazera I guess Leo is too introverted to care about other people's experiences, so it's Solipsism all the way

See, caring about exploring that is its own "external" paradigm one has to care about be individually biased for

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Also, the point of believing in stuff you can't be conscious of should be fairly apparent if you just inspect the reason for why you are here and treating us all as if we existed as separated entities.

In the end you could just make an argument for the principle of caution, in that, it would not be good to assume others do not exist if they do exist, as you might have no reason not to inflict suffering onto them, if that suffering doesnt exist in the first place.

This faith is such a fundamental part of being human, and an entity in general, that it would be silly to pretend you could just throw it out and pretend it wasn't a thing.

39 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Leo Gura So you're saying you skipped to the alien stage before merging your consciousness with another human?

All humans are my mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Scholar said:

This faith is such a fundamental part of being human

I don't do faith. I do direct experience.

Following heart surgery, some say they feel less like themselves and more like their donor. For instance, one transplant recipient in the 1990s reported suddenly developing a love for music after receiving the heart of a young male musician. Eerie phenomenon. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't do faith. I do direct experience.

You are not engaging with what I said.

What's the point of asking a question if you will ignore my answer and then give the laziest response. xD

Edited by Scholar

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura So how do you reconcile your alien experiences with your human state?

To walk, you need to have faith that it's even possible and will it into existence.

What are you even doing here then? Leaving POINTERS. They require Faith (benefit of the doubt)

Edited by Keryo Koffa

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Fair enough. Multiple personality situation is one possible explanation here. But at the very least the video should make one question the existance of a soul as a real thing. The internet is full of such videos proving paranormal phenomena like this nowadays. Maybe the mystics were telling the truth when they were speaking about such things as reincarnation, souls, angelic/demonic possessions, speaking to the dead etc. 

If that video was not convincing enough that souls exists, maybe this will do. A well documented, medically studied case of a random dude who claimed to have another soul living inside of him, and that soul was performing surgeries on people even tho the first guy had no medical background. And was able to say things that he had no knowledge about. Also his medical methods were nothing short of a supernatural. 

This is the most amazing story I have ever seen. I actually Googled this guy's name; and yes, it was there - same story. It actually brought tears to my eyes watching it. All I could see was nothing short of the miraculous nature of existence, how anything is possible and how angelic this man was.

At first, when he stuck the knife in the man's eye, I started quivering and "oohing" and "awing" and "ouching" but that all went away when all I was seeing was someone being used to perform miracles. It touched me, deeply. It amazes me, the type of stories I see from time to time on the internet (that are proven true) that I would have never imagine to exist at all from my limited imagination. I am simply in awe and cannot bring myself to even understand what THIS really is. It is beyond words. I take nothing for granted and I can never be desensitized from seeing all of what creation can manifest in the form of love. Thanks for sharing.

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

All humans are my mind.

:x

23 minutes ago, Malekakisioannis said:

@Leo Gura so i guess every time you are hungry, you search direct experience for food... 

Food is an empirical matter, other souls are not.

Posted (edited)

all i know is i have a deep love for these two articulate beautiful cohabiting aspects of the absolute and i embrace them with open arms

as their progenitor i am assisted by them in viewing the complexity and ingenuity of the consciousness i am capable of cobbling together

consciousness isn't constrained towards acting consistently and i wouldn't expect it any other way 

they share a body consciousness and i share a divine consciousness, ego and spirit ... everything splits in consciousness

Edited by gettoefl

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the most amazing story I have ever seen. I actually Googled this guy's name; and yes, it was there - same story. It actually brought tears to my eyes watching it. All I could see was nothing short of the miraculous nature of existence, how anything is possible and how angelic this man was.

At first, when he stuck the knife in the man's eye, I started quivering and "oohing" and "awing" and "ouching" but that all went away when all I was seeing was someone being used to perform miracles. It touched me, deeply. It amazes me, the type of stories I see from time to time on the internet (that are proven true) that I would have never imagine to exist at all from my limited imagination. I am simply in awe and cannot bring myself to even understand what THIS really is. It is beyond words. I take nothing for granted and I can never be desensitized from seeing all of what creation can manifest in the form of love. Thanks for sharing.

🥲

Your comment touched my heart aswell. Thank you 🙏

You cannot love what you need.

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

🥲

Your comment touched my heart aswell. Thank you 🙏

❤️

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Two questions are being asked in this thread now and confusion is obviously about.

The first question: One body, two souls?

This turned into: One body, two personalities?

The question morphed because the idea of a human soul is a nonstarter and misleading. 

soul; the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.

That ‘part,’ includes the whole human and literally everything else, as everything is immaterial, including materials.

So, then the second question sneaks in replacement of the first question, because a personality is just the closest real thing to a ‘soul,’ in most people’s view of a soul.

So, one body, two personalities?

No. One body, one personality, multiple personality disorder or not.

The collection of all the distinct identities within a person with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) comprises their overall, singular, individual, human, personality.

Edited by yetineti

Whatever you consider a soul to be, imagine that thing without its soul.

Notice how nothing changes.

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Salvijus said:

A guy who claimed to carry a fellow soul performed perfect surgeries with no medical background.

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Amazing, it brought tears to my eyes, nothing short of unimaginable, it's miraculous and angelic!

12 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Your comment touched my heart as well

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

❤️

@Salvijus @Princess Arabia "Maybe the real miracles were the forum members we talked to along the way!" :D

Edited by Keryo Koffa