CARDOZZO

Possible Explanations on UAPs

23 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, LifeEnjoyer said:

weird, that's how I described one of my DMT trips, it was exactly like this, retrieving data from a database.

I never did DMT :D 

They call it the God's Molecule for some reason.

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

These topics are great but we don't want to create conspiracy theorists here on the forum

The line between a grand conspiracy and what appears to actually be happening is very fine indeed. There are certain military leaks that indicate the strangeness of the phenomenon is itself part of what's utilized for the coverup. The whole thing is simply too bizarre for your average person to believe, and it effectively hides itself.

So an acceptance and understanding of a conspiracy is actually part of what occurs as you get further into it. The important point is to stay grounded and not become this guy:

charlie-charliekelly.gif

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, What Am I said:

The line between a grand conspiracy and what appears to actually be happening is very fine indeed. There are certain military leaks that indicate the strangeness of the phenomenon is itself part of what's utilized for the coverup. The whole thing is simply too bizarre for your average person to believe, and it effectively hides itself.

So an acceptance and understanding of a conspiracy is actually part of what occurs as you get further into it. The important point is to stay grounded and not become this guy:

charlie-charliekelly.gif

Exactly.

Stay open but grounded as Ralston says :D 

Edited by CARDOZZO