Something Funny

Jordan Peterson is deranged

81 posts in this topic

So I decided to follow Leo's advise and watch some interviews with Elon Musk.

The first one the I stumbled upon is this interview with Jordan Peterson

And oh my god, it's so hard to watch.

Jordan Peterson talks like he is on crack. He speaks super fast and with kind of anxiety. His head looks like it is about to explode. 

He honestly sounds a bit insane.

He doesn't let Elon talk and constantly interrupts him, without even noticing it. It seems like he is talking to himself sometimes.

I am not going to dive into all the nonsense that he said, because this is beyond the point.

I don't understand how you can treat a person as a serious thinker/intellectual when they don't have basic self-awareness to let the person they are interviewing talk. This is just silly.

I wonder how his interview with Leo would go if it ever happened.

Posted (edited)

@Something Funny JP is a human like everyone else. He is very nervous, he talks with one of the most famous person on earth and Elon musk is not an easy interview partner. 

So to calm down JP interrupts him constantly.

And JP fears probably an uneasy question of Elon musk. Maybe something with his twitter account. He hides something.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler it's hard for me to say if this is true because I didn't watch any of his other interviews. But to me it looks like he is lost in his own mind.

I don't think he is nervous because of Elon.

@Something Funny

What happened to your tolerance, compassion and being non-judgmental? You don't even know what JP went through over the last years, yet so quick to judge and to dismiss him.

Funny how you expect others to have those traits and criticize them for it, yet yourself only have them for people/things that you like. 

Posted (edited)

He's always been christoanalemittic.

Christoanalemittic.png

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@questionreality huh? I don't remeber talking to you, are you bringing uo some post of mine?

In just first 20 minutes of the interview they get off subject and start talking shit about women, progressives, and criticizing chat gpt for having woke virus. 

While acting super arrogantly.

But I am not allowed to point out how he seems to be losing it, because that's too judgemental?

12 minutes ago, questionreality said:

You don't even know what JP went through over the last years, yet so quick to judge and to dismiss him.

If you don't want to be judged and dismissed, maybe you should humble yourself first, and behave like a decent human being.

The same aplies to compassion. If you want people to feel compassion for you, maybe you should start with treating other people nicely.

You can't be the worst pos on earth, but expect other people to behave like angels.

He also has abused of benzodiazepines.

Maybe he could benefit of memantine or a product like that.

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

benzodiazepines

like the opposite of psychedelics? that explains a lot, jk or am I

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

like the opposite of psychedelics? that explains a lot, jk or am I

GABAergics substances actually can have "psychedelics" properties. But automatically the vibe is completely different.

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

He also has abused of benzodiazepines.

Maybe he could benefit of memantine or a product like that.

Why memantine

Just now, PurpleTree said:

Why memantine

Because benzodiazepines abuse downregulate GABA neurotransmition.

Memantine is an NMDA antagonist and is used to calming the humor and the symptoms of people who have Alzheimer.

34 minutes ago, questionreality said:

You don't even know what JP went through over the last years, yet so quick to judge and to dismiss him.

It was all his own making. He has gone insane from his own political dogmas. 

I told you to watch a serious interview with Musk.

This doesn't count.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura do you have any recommendations? I wanted to watch joe rogan and lex fridman next.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

From what i remember his wife has died from cancer and he become severely addict to benzodiazepine.

Then he doesn't have particularly extremes "political dogmas."

Edited by Schizophonia

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"I told you to watch a serious interview with Musk.

This doesn't count."

Leo says as he's preparing for his own Interview with Jordan Peterson

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, OBEler said:

JP is human, nervous, and fears uneasy questions.

49 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

To me it looks like he is lost in his own mind, not nervous because of Elon.

46 minutes ago, questionreality said:

You're judgmental, he's been through a lot

11 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

His wife has died from cancer and he become severely addicted to benzodiazepine.

All of these miss the point of the Thread, this is an interview in his normal typical style. No need for rationalizations.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Watched plenty of JP interviews, he is just a High IQ guy with a very very active mind and a following that he is capitalizing on. I agree he does interrupt his guest on many occasions, he's there to interview them but he ends up taking up just as much talking time as them, it happens on most of his interviews..

When it comes to mentors and such, I look at how they live their lives and how it is going for them as the prime example, with JP I don't think he is very healthy overall or was not for a long period of time, he's on anti depressants or was, and he thinks too much, too much active intellect and thoughts patterns, plus his ideas on population and we need more ppl on this planet is totally off base, so I don't watch or follow him very much now, he doesn't provide a good example of how I would want to live my life and be in life...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@questionreality huh? I don't remeber talking to you, are you bringing uo some post of mine?

In just first 20 minutes of the interview they get off subject and start talking shit about women, progressives, and criticizing chat gpt for having woke virus. 

While acting super arrogantly.

But I am not allowed to point out how he seems to be losing it, because that's too judgemental?

If you don't want to be judged and dismissed, maybe you should humble yourself first, and behave like a decent human being.

The same aplies to compassion. If you want people to feel compassion for you, maybe you should start with treating other people nicely.

You can't be the worst pos on earth, but expect other people to behave like angels.

Way to point the fingers at others and excusing your own behavior. JP is no near close to being arrogant, perhaps you don't know what arrogance means?

Since you identify yourself as the progressive, what I said clearly applies to you. 

You virtue signal, and promote inclusion, compassion, and acceptance, but when it comes to people that you don't like, you throw it all away. 

Being compassionate and inclusive has no conditions - either you are, or you are not.