Javfly33

Death is the same 'experience' as the one you are having now.

75 posts in this topic

On 13/08/2024 at 8:35 AM, TidalWave said:

So if I understand correctly,
consciousness/pure intelligence is some kind of WiFi network and we incarnate into forms like laptops, mobile phones (to continue the metaphor) that connect to that. Even if those physical forms die, the WiFi network remains?

I guess you could say it like that. 

On 13/08/2024 at 10:11 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

Okay but why did consciousness come down here then, if its original form was so "beyond all this"

No idea honestly. 

And so is it through cues realizing its wholeness again fighting with its own ignorant resistance or what?

@Keryo Koffa That makes sense. Is a process of unconsciousness to consciousness.

How come it lost its own intelligence? I have no answer for that, yet. 

On 13/08/2024 at 10:46 AM, Princess Arabia said:

This is the 3rd death thread I've seen in around three days. I said it when I saw the second one to myself, and now this. Go check, it's like death talk all over the forum. I hope the forum isn't dying. Lol or worse, me. 

Well, according to your heading, I'll be experiencing sitting on the couch. This is what my observant mind does; it observes everything like a spy glass.

Lol. Is important to talk about death regularly I think. We are heading there. And every time I go up to the mountains I realize I had a lot of spiritual fantasies, while death is real as it gets.

On 13/08/2024 at 3:11 PM, Sugarcoat said:

Idk. I just know I wanna die

Why? 

Existence can only go forward. 

On 13/08/2024 at 5:15 PM, Sugarcoat said:

I used to meditate everyday for up to an hour in high school for over a year and a then stopped as I saw through my own spiritual paradigm. Not saying meditation has no value but for me it didn’t do it. 

Yes, but is not of meditation, is because the rest of the time the ego builds a story about it. 

Meditation helps, sometimes we need boosters though. 

Try to do meditation without not expecting anything in return. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, but is not of meditation, is because the rest of the time the ego builds a story about it. 

Meditation helps, sometimes we need boosters though. 

Try to do meditation without not expecting anything in return. 

I’d say I agree

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Why? 

I’m just going through it

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Why? 

Idk, psychedelics make it go outward and Inward and recursively, in a fractal way.

And dissociatives make it, so that forward merges with backward.

And alcohol honestly just kinda seems to pause or rewind it.

And have you ever tried salvia? I don't think there would even be a forward anymore.

Like there'd be change, for sure, but who'd to say where or what forward is?

More experience? As long as it's maintained, if it's an energy field, it could be all over the place 

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

And have you ever tried salvia? I don't think there would even be a forward anymore.

An adorable girl started talking to me about how I would unlock spiritual powers on salvia

didn't know what to make of that

2 minutes ago, LifeEnjoyer said:

An adorable girl started talking to me about how I would unlock spiritual powers on salvia

didn't know what to make of that

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! ^_^

14 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! ^_^

trueeee

On 8/13/2024 at 4:46 AM, Princess Arabia said:

This is the 3rd death thread I've seen in around three days.

The first death post triggered mine, the second one you’re referring to. Maybe the first two triggered this one.  

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

The first death post triggered mine, the second one you’re referring to. Maybe the first two triggered this one.  

They say everything comes in 3's. 3rd time's a charm, 3 strikes you're out, 3 months of dating, 3 yrs of marriage, 3 life terms and 3 death sentences. 

Know thyself....

On 8/13/2024 at 8:47 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

how to inpect.jpg

@Keryo Koffa

If you do this a lot, you can save time by clicking on "console" and hit enter after pasting this:

document.designMode = document.designMode === 'on' ? 'off' : 'on';

Even faster, save it as a bookmarklet on your bookmark bar and clicking it will toggle design mode on/off.

_-F-Fp.giflbozuZ.gif

@Joshe Oh my god our god us god God? Oh my!
Thank you so much, I've only recently started experimenting!
This is like MASTER CONTROL!

On 13.8.2024 at 10:11 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

Okay but why did consciousness come down here then, if its original form was so "beyond all this"

Did it entangle itself and forget its immaterial existence stretches beyond its calcified forms' awareness?

And so is it through cues realizing its wholeness again fighting with its own ignorant resistance or what?

Exactly. It does so to bring BEING into EXPERIENCE.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

On 8/13/2024 at 9:52 AM, Schizophonia said:

Yes there is plenty of ways to meditate.

I want use it to reduce stress, being more anchored and intense in the same time.

meditation leads you to the Self.

On 8/13/2024 at 1:24 AM, Javfly33 said:

But without being entangled to anything. 

• Not with a body
  • Not with a mind or any mental phenomena (thoughts, emotion, etc)
  • Not with anything physical
  • Not even with breathing

Non physical, empty, Ecstatic Boundlessness. That´s what awaits you if you know how to stop dreaming and incarnating into forms.

The core of Reality, that which is beyond manifestation, imagination, Creation, or the 'dream' as some like to call it.

Anyone that thinks the point of reality is to dream has no idea how deep the mind fantasies goes. You are only dreaming because you are not enough Conscious of your own Existence.

Only because you as a Life or Intelligence still lack evolution and consciousness you are entangled in manifestation and dreaming.

A being that is Realized would not reincarnate into a body to go flip burgers at McDonalds 8 hours a day 😂😂😂

Is important to understand Consciousness is Pure Intelligence. The process of Life is one where the Reality or 'God' that you are, becomes more and more conscious. Is a like a staircase, you are actually going somewhere. 

It's not what awaits you. It's right now if you stop imagining it.  Infinite Consciousness is Pure Consciousness.   It's everything you just said - but all you have to do is realize that the self is an illusion.   Then you will be in pure Consciousness.   There is no body or breathing or anything physical unless you become consciousness of it.  If you aren't thinking of it, it doesn't exist. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's not what awaits you. It's right now if you stop imagining it.  Infinite Consciousness is Pure Consciousness.   It's everything you just said - but all you have to do is realize that the self is an illusion.   Then you will be in pure Consciousness.   There is no body or breathing or anything physical unless you become consciousness of it.  If you aren't thinking of it, it doesn't exist. 

@Inliytened1 true. but it ain´t easy not coming again to thoughts and illusion. So therefor the illusion gets created again.

The key is to maintain that clear awareness enough so one can not ever come back, thats what mahamadhi is. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.