Javfly33

Death is the same 'experience' as the one you are having now.

75 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I used to meditate everyday for up to an hour in high school for over a year and a then stopped as I saw through my own spiritual paradigm. Not saying meditation has no value but for me it didn’t do it. 

Don't put this thing called "Meditation" in one basket, there is really no Meditation, You want to be Meditative as a State of Experience or Ease of Experience, but when it comes to Spiritual practices or Sadhana there are many many varieties, try a few out and see what works for Your makeup and karma, then go with it...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Just now, Ishanga said:

Don't put this thing called "Meditation" in one basket, there is really no Meditation, You want to be Meditative as a State of Experience or Ease of Experience, but when it comes to Spiritual practices or Sadhana there are many many varieties, try a few out and see what works for Your makeup and karma, then go with it...

I see your point. 

10 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I used to meditate everyday for up to an hour in high school for over a year and a then stopped as I saw through my own spiritual paradigm. Not saying meditation has no value but for me it didn’t do it. 

I’ve tried to at this time but i was too lazy lol.

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Good point to begin to forget the searching of external satisfaction and really focusing in the interior, so starting serious meditation practice. I'd say that mostly of us who got serious in this was due desperation 

You don’t understand.

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia my max amount meditation was on winter break 3 hours a day I tried. That’s when I had my little breakthrough where I saw how my spiritual paradigm was just a mental construct so I stopped . Maybe ironically the meditation helped me to see that I don’t know 

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia my max amount meditation was on winter break 3 hours a day I tried. That’s when I had my little breakthrough where I saw how my spiritual paradigm was just a mental construct so I stopped . Maybe ironically the meditation helped me to see that I don’t know 

That a lot, lot of meditation. How do you manage to hold on?
It’s already getting hard to me to hold on whithin 15mn 😅 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

That a lot, lot of meditation. How do you manage to hold on?
It’s already getting hard to me to hold on whithin 15mn 😅 

I had one or maybe two toilet breaks but it wasn’t too hard . I’ve done crazier things like two repetitive movements nonstop for 15 hour straight from 5pm to 8 am in the morning. Only taking breaks to go to toilet

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

I’ve tried Isha kriya but i don’t see the point.

Then now i just try to visualise my sexual energy, tension, and manage to stabilise it. If it means something lol.

I also put my attention in the different energetical centers ; It seems it works pretty well because i easily get “visions”, ketamine like effects, and even beginning of lucid dream or astral proportions, i still don’t know.

Edited by Schizophonia

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia It's not even surprising, Death is literally in this Main Thread's description, look:

it's right there.jpg

"DeathDenier" has a nice ring to it

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I had one or maybe two toilet breaks but it wasn’t too hard . I’ve done crazier things like two repetitive movements nonstop for 15 hour straight from 5pm to 8 am in the morning. Only taking breaks to go to toilet

It’s impressive but what was the point? You like hurting yourself eheh.

Me i prefer smoke a cigar in a hammock.

This thread's title is exactly what "I" experienced while on DMT. I suppose this is also what "I" am experiencing while sober, although "I" may not be directly aware of it at the moment.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It’s impressive but what was the point? You like hurting yourself eheh.

Me i prefer smoke a cigar in a hammock.

I’d prefer that too. It was kinda ocd of me to do it but it was meditative and a challenge 

Edited by Sugarcoat

22 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes there is plenty of ways to meditate.

I want use it to reduce stress, being more anchored and intense in the same time.

11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I’d prefer that too. It was kinda ocd of me to do it but it was meditative and a challenge 

F5F5F5

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Yes there is plenty of ways to meditate.

I want use it to reduce stress, being more anchored and intense in the same time.

I'd like to use it to reduce social anxiety.

Wim Hof's breathing in between a 20-minute meditation session is like the perfect recipe for me.

Edited by LifeEnjoyer

1 minute ago, LifeEnjoyer said:

I want to use it to reduce social anxiety

Otherwise there is that :

:ph34r:

images.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

F5F5F5

?

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

?

refresh the Actualized page*

Edited by Schizophonia

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

refresh the Actualized page*

Is that an ocd habit for you? 

focus on your life, not whatever you label death as

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia It's not even surprising, Death is literally in this Main Thread's description, look:

it's right there.jpg

ahaha this community in a nutshell. i need to ask myself why i choose to even come here. it's honestly very low quality discussion most of the time. I think the dating and career sections do have some good suggestions and the personal development section does too sometimes

Edited by Lyubov