Javfly33

Death is the same 'experience' as the one you are having now.

75 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

But without being entangled to anything. 

• Not with a body
  • Not with a mind or any mental phenomena (thoughts, emotion, etc)
  • Not with anything physical
  • Not even with breathing

Non physical, empty, Ecstatic Boundlessness. That´s what awaits you if you know how to stop dreaming and incarnating into forms.

The core of Reality, that which is beyond manifestation, imagination, Creation, or the 'dream' as some like to call it.

Anyone that thinks the point of reality is to dream has no idea how deep the mind fantasies goes. You are only dreaming because you are not enough Conscious of your own Existence.

Only because you as a Life or Intelligence still lack evolution and consciousness you are entangled in manifestation and dreaming.

A being that is Realized would not reincarnate into a body to go flip burgers at McDonalds 8 hours a day 😂😂😂

Is important to understand Consciousness is Pure Intelligence. The process of Life is one where the Reality or 'God' that you are, becomes more and more conscious. Is a like a staircase, you are actually going somewhere. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

So if I understand correctly,
consciousness/pure intelligence is some kind of WiFi network and we incarnate into forms like laptops, mobile phones (to continue the metaphor) that connect to that. Even if those physical forms die, the WiFi network remains?

Posted (edited)

Okay but why did consciousness come down here then, if its original form was so "beyond all this"

Did it entangle itself and forget its immaterial existence stretches beyond its calcified forms' awareness?

And so is it through cues realizing its wholeness again fighting with its own ignorant resistance or what?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

This is the 3rd death thread I've seen in around three days. I said it when I saw the second one to myself, and now this. Go check, it's like death talk all over the forum. I hope the forum isn't dying. Lol or worse, me. 

Well, according to your heading, I'll be experiencing sitting on the couch. This is what my observant mind does; it observes everything like a spy glass.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

36 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Okay but why did consciousness come down here then

Come down here from where.....yeah I know you mean it as a metaphor....i hope.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the 3rd death thread I've seen in around three days. I said it when I saw the second one to myself, and now this.

Pfff, have you seen all the repetitive titles of "What is a woman?", there's like 10 billion over just the last few days

Go check, it's like death talk all over the forum. I hope the forum isn't dying. Lol or worse, me. 

Hmm, your reality does materialize through experiences and focus according to your internal state of mind...

oops... maybe we're both dead and this is the afterlife...

would be pretty lame though, on second thought kinda cool actually

If I'm already dead and nothing matters, can I start levitating now and unlock all the psychic powers?

Well, according to your heading, I'll be experiencing sitting on the couch.

This is what my observant mind does; it observes everything like a spyglass.

Remember Leo's Cat Infinity? This is Javfly's Couch Eternity! Then, Drinking Water Eternity! Then...

Come down here from where.....yeah I know you mean it as a metaphor....i hope.

What's more interesting is: What would the "non-metaphoric" take even suggest?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

This is the 3rd death thread I've seen in around three days

@Princess Arabia It's not even surprising, Death is literally in this Main Thread's description, look:

it's right there.jpg

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia It's not even surprising, Death is literally in this Main Thread's description, look:

it's right there.jpg

Did you create that? Lol

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Okay but why did consciousness come down here then, if its original form was so "beyond all this"

Did it entangle itself and forget its immaterial existence stretches beyond its calcified forms' awareness?

And so is it through cues realizing its wholeness again fighting with its own ignorant resistance or what?

I just read about a term I never had heard before that might be applicable here… 

"Fallen Dhyan Chohan" refers to a concept in some spiritual or philosophical teachings that may symbolize a being or state having fallen from a higher spiritual or enlightened state. The term "Dhyan" often relates to meditation and inner focus, while "Chohan" can indicate a master or spiritual teacher. In this context, a "fallen Dhyan Chohan" could imply a master who has lost their elevated state of consciousness or spiritual connection due to various reasons, such as attachment to the material world or personal struggles.

In the context where I read this suggested that many of the beings here are really fallen Dhyan Chohan beings. Maybe life is really just a game of cycles, like waves, moving up, and moving down… ebbing and flowing. 

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

39 minutes ago, Butters said:

Did you create that? Lol

how to inpect.jpg

@Cosmic-Resplendence I'd think an enlightened master would have control over their reality, oh well...

Did it get out of hand when they split themselves into multiple partial entities who each want to survive individually?

And reinforce earthly identification through their beliefs and psyche on each other, perpetuating the limitation?

Maybe higher consciousness was simply bored, and wanted to go through the whole process of working back up to higher consciousness again. Think of it like being at Disney World, after you ride the roller coaster, what does a person do…. Get back in line to ride it again. 

@Cosmic-Resplendence Damn, so it just

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

it's right there.jpg

ahah

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

Idk. I just know I wanna die

I feel powerless.

Whatever.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I feel powerless.

Whatever.

Me too

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I feel powerless.

Whatever.

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Me too

Good point to begin to forget the searching of external satisfaction and really focusing in the interior, so starting serious meditation practice. I'd say that mostly of us who got serious in this was due desperation 

Just a bit of mental theory: probably the issue is cosmic cycles. the infinite, given its infinity, must be unstable by nature. It cannot remain still, since it flows on itself infinitely. From what we can see, everything is cyclical, everything is born and dies, including this universe, and probably the entire cosmos. Once on a psychedelic trip I perceived each cosmic cycle as a breath of infinity. This obviously doesn't mean anything, it doesn't prove that reality is like this, just an anecdote.

Then, the cosmos begins its cycle in total division and is unified in infinite cycles that combine with each other, creating more complex cycles that go deeper into themselves. This entails necessary steps of transition, crisis, rupture, suffering and change, metamorphosis to create the next cycle, more conscious of itself and less fragmented 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Good point to begin to forget the searching of external satisfaction and really focusing in the interior, so starting serious meditation practice. I'd say that mostly of us who got serious in this was due desperation 

I used to meditate everyday for up to an hour in high school for over a year and a then stopped as I saw through my own spiritual paradigm. Not saying meditation has no value but for me it didn’t do it.