Davino

Warning: Read this If you do Pranayama/Breathing Exercises

76 posts in this topic

Pranayama is not good to do lying down.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Something Funny said:

I see. Thank you.

If I were to commit to it, what kind of results can I expect (more or less)?

if you truly comitt, you can go all the way with it (of course)

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

@cetus It's true that is weird the fact of fainting but I feel really good every time I do Pranayama and I've had plenty of mystical experiences with it.

I'll have to reconsider a few things. I really don't wanna injure myself again.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Really??

I'm surprised by such claim. Could you please explain further?

Wim hof prefers doing it lying down. You also did holotropic breathing and that must be also done lying down.

If you get very deep it's hard to maintain balance, everything becomes crisp and shinning with many tingling sensations and it will just go on increasing. Some techniques of prana balancing I prefer seated but heavy ones are to be done lying down.

That's my perspective, I'm open to be wrong. Why did you say that?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

22 hours ago, Something Funny said:

If I were to commit to it, what kind of results can I expect (more or less)?

the goal of meditation/yoga is twofold

find what you are then stay what you are

and then live

to enjoy what you are

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

you need a tinge of discomfort to keep the awareness sharp

4 hours ago, Davino said:

Could you please explain further?

According to yoga theory, the spine must be perfectly upright for kundalini to flow upward.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I agree, seated is most optimal for Kundalini outbursts. 

I'm usually not targeting kundalini with breathwork though. More kind of the pranic body. I don't know how to point to what I mean exactly but it's another layer of the human biomachine that gets enlivened by breathing and can induce mystical states.

For Pranamaya you need to be sit. If not is not Pranamaya.

Prana Yama = Mastery of the Prana.

When lying down the mechanism is very different than when being sit.

Maybe get some cushions Next time just in case

@Javfly33 Different asanas make prana work differently.

There's no one Asana that allows prana to flow and in all the rest it's blocked.

For example handstand allows for specific kinds of Pranayama but that doesn't mean it's the only way to do it, so it goes with all postures and techniques.

21 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

Lay off the cigarettes bro xD

Maybe I should 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Javfly33 Different asanas make prana work differently.

There's no one Asana that allows prana to flow and in all the rest it's blocked.

For example handstand allows for specific kinds of Pranayama but that doesn't mean it's the only way to do it, so it goes with all postures and techniques.

@Davino Not sure what you mean, As long as im aware in asanas there is no pranayama involved 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 Asana is a (body) posture or being in form. Pranayamas happen inside asanas, like the blood pumping inside existence.

For example, in the microlevel a hand asana is a mudra.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Maybe get some cushions Next time just in case

Thanks, it was an option I was thinking about.

Edited by Davino

There's definetely higher intelligence in all disgraces of life

On 8/14/2024 at 0:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

According to yoga theory, the spine must be perfectly upright for kundalini to flow upward.

It’s not a theory….its truth. Thousands of people of direct experience of this.