jimwell

Was The CIA Involved In JFK's Assassination?

7 posts in this topic

I stumbled upon Richard Werner, who, on paper, is accomplished in banking, economics, money(finance), writing, and academia.

Here is his Substack profile:

richard werner.png

I've been binge-reading his articles since I finished binge-watching Teal Swan's videos.

Currently, I'm reading this Substack article, which is intriguing enough for me to want to finish it. Richard Werner seems intelligent and genuine, but he also comes across as wild or conspiratorial. I'm having a difficult time figuring him out.

I consulted ChatGPT to verify one of his more extreme claims:

verification1.png

verification2.png

I love the way ChatGPT broke it down and verified it, but I still don't feel satisfied. Yes, Richard Werner's claim does sound conspiratorial. However, I'm also aware that the CIA is filled with psychopaths who are as malicious and cruel as the leaders of North Korea and China. The CIA has been involved in toppling or even assassinating democratically elected leaders around the world for the benefit of U.S. oligarchs, as verified by ChatGPT.

CIA operations.png

I also remember the U.S. invasion of Iraq, which was probably an implementation of the CIA's plan. The U.S. is hypocritical and has no right to criticize Russia and other "immoral" countries or to police the world. Reminds me of what Jesus said "Remove the speck from your own eye first before pointing out the speck in your neighbor's eye.".

Unfortunately, I have no time to investigate further, hence this thread. This is not a conspiracy thread. I simply want to know the truth. Was the CIA involved in JFK's assassination? For any members of this forum who have been interested in and researching this topic, please share your honest opinions. Also, post your sources to support your claims.

Posted (edited)

No one is going to "tell you the truth".

You can speculate till you turn into Alex Jones, but still you will not know.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can deduct facts such as those involved in the murder of JFK were members of the republican party. They are part of the more if not most corrupted part of that party. This line of corruption extend before the murder and also forward in time and probably remained all the way through the Bush administration. Since Trump it would be difficult to tell ...

The CIA probably played more of a subservient role than an instrumental one...

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was hoping a few people here, especially you, could provide some useful information. I've observed that you're enthusiastic or at least engaged in political discussions.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

xD Is this gaslighting? Direct experience, reality, or complete information is best. But speculation has practical value, hence I'm practicing it. :D

I have finished reading the entire article with verification by ChatGPT. It was laborious but worth it. The fact that secret services such as the CIA have engaged in covert operations to topple democratically elected leaders or even assassinate them for decades is unsettling. Moreover, the fact that the CIA's mentors, MI5 and MI6, provided monetary support and direct collaboration with Italian and Spanish dictators Mussolini and Franco, and that the CIA itself has directly collaborated with and probably provided monetary support to Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden, demonstrates the covert but nasty devilry of these agencies. These secret services can and will eliminate world leaders, including a sitting U.S. president if their interests and control are threatened.

I tend to believe that the CIA was indeed involved in JFK's assassination.

jfk on cia1.png

jfk on cia2.png

jfk on cia3.png

2 hours ago, ICURBlessings said:

You can deduct facts such as those involved in the murder of JFK were members of the republican party. They are part of the more if not most corrupted part of that party. This line of corruption extend before the murder and also forward in time and probably remained all the way through the Bush administration. Since Trump it would be difficult to tell ...

The CIA probably played more of a subservient role than an instrumental one...

Any of the democrat presidents we had since then could release the last of the jfk files whenever they wanted