Majed

i was meditating and i realized what death is !

8 posts in this topic

so imagine a source of infinite potential which is the source of life. this source is identical with life in a stange loopy way. When you realize that this is what reality is. the two pictures, you realize what death is. it's a return to the source and a merging back with life forever. you're like a drop of water in an ocean. Death never occurs because you're the entire ocean. 

Screenshot 2024-08-12 170912.png

Screenshot 2024-08-12 170926.png

11 minutes ago, Majed said:

so imagine a source of infinite potential which is the source of life. this source is identical with life in a stange loopy way. When you realize that this is what reality is. the two pictures, you realize what death is. it's a return to the source and a merging back with life forever. you're like a drop of water in an ocean. Death never occurs because you're the entire ocean. 

Screenshot 2024-08-12 170912.png

Screenshot 2024-08-12 170926.png

Yes finally someone gets it!! Well Done!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

Jung calls it the collective unconscious; infinite sea of potential. 

Edited by AION

4 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura what do you think ?

I don't have much to say here because I don't know exactly what you realized, and I don't want assume stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

This is beautiful. This made me emotional thinking about my mom. You can experience death, because I experienced it when my mom died. We became one. There is no death.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Infinity means that the part and the whole are the same. You don't need to die to become the ocean, the ocean is now. 

images-12.jpeg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now