Majed

how many approaches to reach mastery ?

11 posts in this topic

i think it requires 10 000 approaches to become a master of seduction. i'm at 2500. i'm split in two about my life purpose, on the one hand i want to be a musician, i love rap music, but i also love pick up, so maybe becoming a dating coach, i guess i'll figure it out when i finish the course. 

but yeah seduction and pick up are amazing things that i discovered. 

Depends on what you're trying to master. Making authentic intimate bonds with other people? Sleeping with them as fast as possible? Have fun conversations?

<3

Between 0 and ∞ depending on your awareness of self-worth and embodied understanding of Leo's counter-intuitiveness video.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

You could be a lone wolf but have charisma, doesn’t need thousand approaches but each to their own. 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

Why do you want to be a pickup master?

Remember, it is not about the phone numbers, approaches, metrics. Don't fall into that trap.

It's necessary to practice but be careful about your intentions and success metrics :D

What you really want is magic, intimacy, deep sex, seduction, enthusiasm, passion, self-expression.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

What you really want is magic, intimacy, deep sex, seduction, enthusiasm, passion, self-expression.

How do you know what he wants. This is your idea of what sex/intimacy/relationship is. You can't just tell people what they really want. This in Infinity and anything goes. This is freedom; freedom to express as it wishes. What you have explained is conditional and limited.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

How do you know what he wants. This is your idea of what sex/intimacy/relationship is. You can't just tell people what they really want. This in Infinity and anything goes. This is freedom; freedom to express as it wishes. What you have explained is conditional and limited.

I AM. 

Nothing exists. I AM what exists, you don't exist. We are all dreaming words. Yeah ♥

Edited by CARDOZZO

12 hours ago, Majed said:

i'm split in two about my life purpose, on the one hand i want to be a musician, i love rap music, but i also love pick up, so maybe becoming a dating coach

I would not make your LP about pickup unless you want to seriously handicap your growth.

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

I AM. 

Nothing exists. I AM what exists, you don't exist. We are all dreaming words. Yeah ♥

Who said anything about that. Lol❤️

Know thyself....

If you want mastery you should focus on quality over quantity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.