manuel bon

Love will heal you (question about Leo's video)

5 posts in this topic

In this video

Leo says (1:14:51):

"If there's somebody who you know that needs healing, whether physical, or psychological or spiritual [...], what they need is love, and truth. [...] The acceptance of reality as it is."

My question to @Leo Gura and everyone that is reading this post is: how can apply that to my family situation, where my father has a brain injury after an accident? 

It does not mean that you will necessarily be able to reverse his injury.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It does not mean that you will necessarily be able to reverse his injury.

I understand. The love that my dad gets from my mom, my brother and me is really big, and I trust that is helping a lot. He is getting better. But I see that on those bad days everything is pretty tough, and it's easy to have a toxic behavior towards him, and the whole situation. I believe I am the one who accepted more this situation, and my mom didn't, but still it's really tough. I am working on myself and trying to grow and radiate more love. So my question is, how can I do it? How can I make my love deeper? How can I radiate more love, even on tough days?

Yes, it's going to be tough and I don't have any magic words that will make it easy.

How to love deeper?

That's explained in my video: How To Practice Love

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.