jacknine119

i am young and can't adapt beginner's mindset

3 posts in this topic

Guys i am 21 years old only but i feel guilty almost all the time because i can't communicate, dont have life purpose(cant find with course) and so on. Big problem is that i have high standarts and need decent money already from the beginning.(because of my diet, supplements and health care things) but people around me are negative (not only in my circle) and job salaries are very very low(i am from Georgia). 

But during this war with myself when i remember i am too young i feel calm. whats your suggestions?

Posted (edited)

Yes, you are still very young. That is a great thing.

It's your most valuable resource.

It's also good that you have high standards, since most of people just stay where they are and distract themselves from the fact that they are in a bad situation.

a. Why not writing on a papir your 5 biggest life problems in hierarchy and brainstorming 3 solutions for each of them?

The first and biggest problem is the one that if being solved could bring the biggest change in your life, and so on...

b. Did you ask enough questions here about the parts of the ULP Course you were stuck on, in order to get further with it?

c. Do you need those negative people in your life? Why don't you cut them off if they pull you down? At least those you can cut off.

d. What exactly do you mean by: "you cannot communicate"?
Have you spend most of your life alone and didn't get a chance to learn it or is it something else?

Normally this is being learned by exposing your self slowly to social situations, every day a bit.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.