What Am I

Leo and Actualized mentioned on Destiny's steam

30 posts in this topic

I was surprised when I heard Leo's name while watching the stream. I wasn't sure if Destiny was going to dig deeper past the blog into the more interesting areas of the site involving spirituality and psychedelics. Can't imagine what he would have thought then lol.

I dont get why you speaking like he's some kind of demigod and his every move/thought matters.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I dont get why you speaking like he's some kind of demigod and his every move/thought matters.

I can't tell if you're talking about Destiny or Leo. Either way, I don't know what gives you the impression that I think they're demigods of which I'm obsessed. I just thought it was interesting that the creator of this forum was mentioned in a more mainstream context.

Posted (edited)

Yes it's indeed interesting how mainstream sees actualized.org. thanks for sharing 

Mainstream is for me is ADHD like. Oh what's that! Ah a cult leader! Ooh interesting topics. Click, click, yeah true. True. ok wayne. move on to the next.

Edited by OBEler

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Yes it's indeed interesting how mainstream sees actualized.org. thanks for sharing 

Mainstream is for me is ADHD like. Oh what's that! Ah a cult leader! Ooh interesting topics. Click, click, yeah true. True. ok wayne. move on to the next.

No problem.

At this point, I'm so used to the mass majority not being aware of the fact of spirituality that it's a given for me that they'll misunderstand a site like this, and I try to take it in stride. If anything, we should be grateful we're not trapped in the same hell of being ignorant of our ignorance.

Posted (edited)

@What Am I It was just luck of a random post. The elephant can be seen in any way if he opened it on probably 50 percent of the other blogposts he would have insta denied. God planting a seed, if you react to something you are instantly connected to it.

Edited by Hojo

4 hours ago, OBEler said:

LMAO true.

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Bro Destiny literally is god

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

This is pure comedy. 

In the blog, Leo appears to supplicate to Destiny for his progressive views on women. It is such an unmanly move. 

Then this Destiny guy only cares about his YouTube views and receiving praise. "I like this cult leader" - Destiny :D 

I guess going mainstream is not Leo's destiny. 

On 8/12/2024 at 6:26 AM, OBEler said:

I agree. They're just clicking around and commenting on garbage on the internet. 

I can't stand this reaction type shows and I have no idea how anyone can watch 8 hours of someone just commenting on shit online.

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 8/13/2024 at 6:19 PM, BlessedLion said:

I agree. They're just clicking around and commenting on garbage on the internet. 

I can't stand this reaction type shows and I have no idea how anyone can watch 8 hours of someone just commenting on shit online.

I'm a game designer, one of the most important things we do when testing our games is watching live reactions of people playing the game, especially video streaming. It taught me that sometimes, it's valuable to see a persons' reaction or thought process behind their opinions, so I can make more informed decisions when I talk with other people or when I'm working on a project that affects other people. Destiny is one of those people I like to watch for that reason. He's also one of the few streamers who shows his own research processes which is quite valuable.

On 2024-08-12 at 3:35 PM, JosephKnecht said:

In the blog, Leo appears to supplicate to Destiny for his progressive views on women. It is such an unmanly move.

Can you explain your opinion here? 

<3

On 12/08/2024 at 2:26 PM, OBEler said:

The mainstream is intellectually lazy, lacking curiosity and generally unserious. It is partially why political and ideological discourse is so bad nowadays. So hyperbolic and lacking in nuance.

Destiny is hardly "mainstream". He is very niche.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo please make a vid with him man the fans will appreciate it a lot.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Destiny is hardly "mainstream". He is very niche.

Still not very impressive.

I'm getting quite bored of the buffet that internet can offer me. Everything is quite average at best or very mediocre.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

13 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

Leo please make a vid with him man the fans will appreciate it a lot.

I will if he replies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 hours ago, LordFall said:

Can you explain your opinion here? 

To use the language of Destiny, Leo was riding on his "dick" by praising him for his progressive view on women. This is not a very manly move. 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will if he replies.

I have my doubts that Destiny would interact with anybody who has the sincere belief that they and everything else are God in the literal sense. Or if he did, it'd be a horrible mock-fest and likely not productive in the way we'd hope. He's not open to anything being true which hasn't been verified by a majority of what he considers experts in any particular area of knowledge.

This is despite his description of what sounds like a major ego death experience on mushrooms. For a person like Destiny, even a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough may not be enough to convince. It seems like he holds his conceptual belief system in such high regard, he'd even trust it above a full and direct experience of Consciousness. Hard to believe, but there's people like that out there.