Shakazulu

The “ Highest ” Spiritual Teachings

21 posts in this topic

It’s not about ranks when it comes to spirituality. Everyone will awaken according to their karma and desire but I will question....

do the highest/purest spiritual teachings have anything to do with material manifestation? 
Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve realized the path of  enlightenment is separate from the path of personal development/material success. 
the values are different. I do admit there’s times in life when my journey to awakening merges with my personal development journey but they are still two different paths. 
someone who dedicated their life to mastering personal development will have a different outcome from someone who dedicated their life to awakening. 

There are intersections along the way, there are various experiential and spiritual but also dogmatic and belief based reasons for this division. It also has to do with the immense societal pendulum swing and homogenization of materialism across the world, where previously mystics already went out of their way to live a unique posessionless life.  You can have a balance, it's just that we're very polarized and the polarization itself expands and creates more divisions. People obsessed by material can expand that realm infinitely, while those who profoundly realize the spiritual side, see all of it as white noise and no purpose in perpetuating a game they have already awoken from and feel no pull towards. We're all somewhere between these extremes, likely being pulled to one or both.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

This is why Language will never be able to directly portray the Truth behind Spirituality, as Language is dual based, logic based, you have to say 'Highest' to set up a definition or intention behind what You wrote and are sharing, this contrasts with "Lowest", so there is the duality right there..

Its all relative, You have to find out what words best for You, what You resonate with and what is Your intention and willingness level, all of this is an Aspect of Your Level of Awareness, how intense is it, how established is it, and for sure how this interacts with Your Karma, which is what is making You what and who You are right now!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

5 minutes ago, nuwu said:

fuzzbuzz thread

@Ishanga delete your account then

That's the plan!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

14 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve realized the path of  enlightenment is separate from the path of personal development/material success. 

Why? Rather the other way around, the purer your mind is, the more efficient your action will be.

This guys YTB page popped up on my home page, he's teaching Alfa males how to succeed, its interesting to watch, valuable to a certain point, but its about material success, physical success, and relationship success, Survival level stuff imo, no problem with it, its needed, but its very different from what I normally watch and are interested in, I will watch more of his stuff to investigate and inquire...

Posted (edited)

Look at Leo and Sadhguru. They are materially wealthy and spiritually rich as well. 

It's definitely possible to be both or at the least, you can make yourself reasonably rich enough (few millions or 200-900k) to not worry much about your financial situation ever again. 

Edited by hyruga

On 8/11/2024 at 9:28 PM, Shakazulu said:

It’s not about ranks when it comes to spirituality. Everyone will awaken according to their karma and desire but I will question....

do the highest/purest spiritual teachings have anything to do with material manifestation? 
the values are different. I do admit there’s times in life when my journey to awakening merges with my personal development journey but they are still two different paths. 
someone who dedicated their life to mastering personal development will have a different outcome from someone who dedicated their life to awakening. 

You said it yourself - in the end they will come together. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 8/11/2024 at 8:28 PM, Shakazulu said:

I think the coolest thing is awakening to yourself as God, then using your time to master that realization along with your personal life and "human" side. 

Spiritual awakening is much more fulfilling imo, but personal development is kinda like a fun game your playing, like "okay, now that i know it's a video game, how well can i play the game?"

At the end of the personal and self development is evolution, spirit and God, so there is no duality between the 2. I also think they kinda lead to each other anyway.

Great question

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 8/12/2024 at 10:34 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Why? Rather the other way around, the purer your mind is, the more efficient your action will be.

For sure, just look at Peter Ralston and how he used his enlgithenment to master martial arts

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

@Shakazulu This is no "highest teaching". There can always be deeper levels of awakenings and wisdom. Stop fooling yourself that there is an end to this madness because there isn't. Embrace the chaos and embrace the infinite journey of evolution.

Edited by Shodburrito

@Breakingthewall you’re right, having both is possible. I just don’t have role models in my life who are embodying both. Maybe I have to be the example 

@BlessedLion yup, now that I know it’s a game, how do I want to spend my time 👀

took a lot for me to get here. Certain material parts of my life have been out of balance but life can change fast. 

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Keryo Koffa interesting, which side of the pendulum are you on? 

I don't care about material success, but I do love new experiences, the internet dissolves that duality for me.

I'm studying game design and keep learning about spirituality and technology. The AI Singularity's gonna be great!

Basically, I'd love to transcend humanity and create my own bubble universe, but I'll make myself cozy while I'm here.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀