Majed

what is a woman ?

217 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Think about this:

How many bits of DNA would I have to change about you to turn you into the opposite sex

In terms of biology, it's just one tiny bit of DNA - the SRY gene on the tip of the Y chromosome. If that bit of DNA translocates to the X chromosome - it yields an XX male that presents as a normal male. Similarly, a deletion of that one bit of DNA yields an XY female. . . The SRY gene is necessary and sufficient to stimulate testis growth and subsequent maleness.

11 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

In terms of biology, it's just one tiny bit of DNA - the SRY gene on the tip of the Y chromosome. If that bit of DNA translocates to the X chromosome - it yields an XX male that presents as a normal male. Similarly, a deletion of that one bit of DNA yields an XY female. . . The SRY gene is necessary and sufficient to stimulate testis growth and subsequent maleness.

But we could invent a whole new chromosome, inject it into your DNA and turn you into whatever we want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

But we could invent a whole new chromosome, inject it into your DNA and turn you into whatever we want.

Well I studied biology back in early thousands and back then there were experimentation as you state to insert bits of DNA into the sequence but there was no luck in producing anything new. I have not touch with biology for over twenty years so don’t know but would not be surprised if any achievements were done. With so much trial and error still only “men and women” are out there (well even if you call trans people they are still either men or women, they have not transferred to anything additional).

But again on the meta level, if you are a man and you see a woman, it is because your mind wants you to see a woman, maybe woman or even a man is something that your mind creates to keep you calm as this is how it will help you ground yourself to this waking world you are alive. 

Imagine you are in a house music festival where people take high doses of substance, they get to a point that they may hug and even kiss anyone, (while in real life they may not even come close to same sex individual) because at that moment, the identity of man and woman disappears and it becomes just a human being and with even higher substance level it becomes yourself that you hug. 

Again, when you opened this topic, you already separated the It into a human and into a woman.

Posted (edited)

What happens if we cut off a woman's head and sow it onto a man's body? Is that a man or a woman?

You see, whatever notion of man or woman you have must ultimately collapse because it never had any metaphysical grounding to begin with.

There simply is no objective fact in the universe about what constitutes "a woman". But people want their to be because otherwise their worldview will implode.

Here's a mindfuck question you can contemplate: Who was the first woman to ever exist? How would you identify her out of all the other hominids?

Edited by Leo Gura

There simply is no objective fact in the universe about what constitutes "a woman"

A woman is an abstraction that is absolute. A woman is a form of God.

But the definition is beyond linguistics or science. These definitions are rhetorical talking points.

Those who get pregnant and have a kid. 

Here's a mindfuck question you can contemplate: Who was the first woman to ever exist? How would you identify her out of all the other hominids?

Very complex question, the evolution science is kinda vague and does not have valuable answer in my opinion, as it keeps changing. 
The Bible has an interesting answer, it says that the first human was neither male nor female as it was both and then God separated into male and female. I like that answer more as our mind separates into duality. But the initial being is both and neither.

6 minutes ago, Sabth said:

Those who get pregnant and have a kid. 

This is a pretty good definition and as good as definitions go.

1 minute ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Very complex question, the evolution science is kinda vague and does not have valuable answer in my opinion, as it keeps changing.

Evolution happened over hundreds of millions of years. There is no specific point in time where you can clearly differentiate between the stages. 

There is no first woman. 

There is no first human.

And there is no first chimpanzee. 

These are binary distinctions that are reducing reality.

For the same reason you cannot spot the exact boundary that separates two countries. These boundaries are an abstraction. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

The Bible has an interesting answer, it says that the first human was neither male nor female as it was both and then God separated into male and female. I like that answer more as our mind separates into duality. But the initial being is both and neither.

Hmm. I always thought in the Bible God created man first and from the man he created the woman? 

Edited by gambler

1 hour ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Evolution happened over hundreds of millions of years. There is no specific point in time where you can clearly differentiate between the stages. 

There is no first woman. 

There is no first human.

And there is no first chimpanzee. 

These are binary distinctions that are reducing reality.

For the same reason you cannot spot the exact boundary that separates two countries. These boundaries are an abstraction. But that doesn't mean they don't exist.

u took the words right outta my mouth when i thought about the question

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What happens if we cut off a woman's head and sow it onto a man's body? Is that a man or a woman?

You see, whatever notion of man or woman you have must ultimately collapse because it never had any metaphysical grounding to begin with.

There simply is no objective fact in the universe about what constitutes "a woman". But people want their to be because otherwise their worldview will implode.

its pretty clear the head of a women on a male body would still be a male because she cannot make a baby, now if you transplant a reproduction system over and a head of a female onto a male i mean maybe they can make a baby but we are getting off into fairy tale land so with current society its pretty damn clear what a man and a woman is, a women can give birth and a man cannot 

3 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

its pretty clear the head of a women on a male body would still be a male because she cannot make a baby

That's not clear at all.

You are biasing baby-making over female psychology. There is no reason why one is above the other. In fact, most of your sense of being a man/woman is in your head, not your genitals.

Posted (edited)

That's not clear at all.

You are biasing baby-making over female psychology. There is no reason why one is above the other. In fact, most of your sense of being a man/woman is in your head, not your genitals.

Facts and i agree, you can say whatever you are in your head male or female but when you get down to the brass knuckles of it, the number one differentiating thing that makes a female is she can have kids and a male cannot, so we can play this game of what makes a female psychologically all day and dress female and act female but it seems logical that the ability to have kids to show someone is female overpowers the brain aspect because you can make up anything in the brain, you cant make up your initial genetics 

Edited by Leo Gura

its like you are arguing how a chair isnt a chair because people can look at it different and it can have different fibers and we can look deeper into the meaning etc etc etc etc and u can tell people u r being biased by calling it a chair when it might be a sofa etc etc like yah we can look deep into the meaning of a chair but at a base societal level and normal level lets just agree to fucking call it a chair 

Posted (edited)

@gambler Of course, automatically so! Have you not read the guidelines?

By joining the actualized.org Forum, you automatically become a woman.

It has to be so. We're all part of Leo's extended harem ^_^

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

heyyyyy girllll i just converted it feels so freeeee!!!! 🥰🥰🥰

10 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

:x

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Kowabunga said:

Facts and i agree, you can say whatever you are in your head male or female but when you get down to the brass knuckles of it, the number one differentiating thing that makes a female is she can have kids and a male cannot, so we can play this game of what makes a female psychologically all day and dress female and act female but it seems logical that the ability to have kids to show someone is female overpowers the brain aspect because you can make up anything in the brain, you cant make up your initial genetics 

But the whole trans issue is that some people are born as legit edge-cases where their psychology does not match their biology.

And your line of logic pretends like these people do not exist simply because your mind is so rigid that it cannot think beyond binaries.

It's like you are saying, all ravens are black. But 1 out of 10,000 ravens is blue, and when I point this out to you you say, "Nah, that's not a real raven because everyone knows that ravens must be black."

The problem is that all ravens are not black and you are pretending like they are and making appeals to "science". But the science shows that not all ravens are black.

No one is making the case that you should stop calling most women, women. The case being made is that you should recognize that your category of "woman" is oversimplified and will have exceptions, and to respect those exception rather than attacking blue ravens.

Edited by Leo Gura