integral

What is a Woman.

47 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I wouldn't say Humans and Chimps are similar, who is ruling this world Chimps or Humans?

You are of course cherrypicking.  You only have to watch a chimp to see the similarities - which is my point.

33 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

why make it more complicated than that?

Because we're not chimps. All this identification business is exactly what makes us human. It's a nice ideal to be able to consciousy choose all your identifications, but the reality is that most of it happens unconciously. And you'll have a hard time explaining to people that you are neither man nor woman, but just human. Even if it's true on some level.

45 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

why identify with something lower than Life itself, then have to be aware of negative aspects of what Your identifying with?

None of the things I listed were negative in themselves. Even identifying with life itself is arbitrary. Identity of any description can be problematic because it's ultimately a fiction that needs to be maintained and defended, and that's where the suffering arises from.

57% paranoid

30 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

You are of course cherrypicking.  You only have to watch a chimp to see the similarities - which is my point.

Because we're not chimps. All this identification business is exactly what makes us human. It's a nice ideal to be able to consciousy choose all your identifications, but the reality is that most of it happens unconciously. And you'll have a hard time explaining to people that you are neither man nor woman, but just human. Even if it's true on some level.

None of the things I listed were negative in themselves. Even identifying with life itself is arbitrary. Identity of any description can be problematic because it's ultimately a fiction that needs to be maintained and defended, and that's where the suffering arises from.

No fiction, identifying with Life is not a fiction, one just needs to perceive it, and there are methods to make that happen so one will know what is the truth of reality and what is fiction, this is not about picking up on an ideology and applying to your life intellectually and saying that is life, its not like that at all, but we are free here to do what we want to do, if one wants to identify with being a chimp then so be it, karma will work its magic and life will progress via that karma and outcome, if one can go thru it joyfully then who cares eh:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hodge Twins: tits, vagina, with painted nails.

;)

and more attractive than the sheep in my farmyard ;)

Posted (edited)

On 8/11/2024 at 9:37 PM, integral said:

Nuance-Maxing delivers the best interpersonal experience. Each definition is hand-crafted by extracting all layers of your visceral experience.

On 8/11/2024 at 9:51 PM, integral said:

I think most of us are in Gendervoid or Metagender

On 8/12/2024 at 0:27 AM, integral said:

It goes even further Beyond!

On 8/12/2024 at 0:35 AM, integral said:

lmfaooo so from my analysis🔎🧙‍♂️, Integral has 0.57 waited bias towards Keryo Koffa and Serenity has a 0.69 waited bias towards Keryo Koffa. So you're at best 57% as good as me. 🙏

@integral That's right, I am but your humble assistant feeding you through your subconscious with transformative ideas like:

An expanded 21st Century Actualized.org Gender Selection Bar:

genderselect2.jpggenderselect1.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@integral That's right, I am but your humble assistant feeding you through your subconscious with transformative ideas like:

An expanded 21st Century Actualized.org Gender Selection Bar:

genderselect2.jpggenderselect1.jpg

Where Unborn?

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Where Unborn?

scoll.jpg

@UnbornTao But now you made me think. What if we have two or more simultaneous genders?

Like "Unborn" and "Tao", we'll need a system that allows holarchic connections! A fundamental one akin to Korean!

Similar to Unicode's Diacritical Marks but even more Interconnected! Multigender Option is definitely important!

And of course each Gender will need its own dedicated and personalizable Symbol we'll have to add to Unicode!

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Now that my awareness expanded, I am ready to revamp this old insensitive system!

syllables_orig.pngThis is Korean

Marks are Combinable

I'll use it as an inspiration

Similar how we combine letters

We can combine Pictograms!

And Genders of course!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀