Just now, Leo Gura said:

Your cat has tits?

By that loic a man has tits.

Ok, nipples....

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, nipples....

I got nips.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I got nips.

Ok so a woman is one that doesn't know the difference between tits and nips😜

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Ok so a woman is one that doesn't know the difference between tits and nips😜

A crocodile doesn't know the difference between tits and nips.

And where does a tit end and a nip begin?

Like Plato defining a human being as a featherless biped.

Diogenes plucked a chicken, brought it to Plato's Academy, and exclaimed, "Here is Plato's human!"

In response, Plato and his followers modified the definition to include "with broad nails."

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

Diogenes plucked a chicken, brought it to Plato's Academy, and exclaimed, "Here is Plato's human!"

In response, Plato and his followers modified the definition to include "with broad nails."

xD

The question (What is "something") could easily have an endless answer.. Your brain combined with your ego can always create new reasons and logic .. people who play these kinds of games are not intelligent .. they just trained themselves to be good at it for the show .. they are deceiving themselves and others. 

Ibn Khaldoon said that when people start talking about these kind of things a lot.. it means that society is falling apart. 

5 minutes ago, Fadl said:

Ibn Khaldoon said that when people start talking about these kind of things a lot.. it means that society is falling apart. 

Lol.

Of course. Because society is nothing but taken-for-granted constructions.

Society cannot evolve without falling apart.

6 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I'm going to apologize in advance... sorry I had to! xD

sorry.jpg

Pffff hahaha!

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Society cannot evolve without falling apart.

No .. (i understand what you are talking about).. but no..

The society wont evolve .. it will die the state/empire will collapse.. then a new state/empire  will be born.. and they will say ..omg.. the people before us were too stupid .. until they start doing the same mistake later..and they will die as well.

How do you think the west will finish? 

I just dont believe  that societies are evolving .. everybody does the same mistake sooner or later. Its just how the ego works.

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa "I missed the part where that's my problem."

;) 

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

Aren't there two of these threads?

Can they be merged?

Edited by UnbornTao

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, integral said:

a woman cannot exist without the interpreter or observer

That's good. A woman (or a man) is constructed or pattern matched from their traits or from how you interact with them (function). They exist only in the mind - so to speak - of the observers, and often by consensus.

An important point is that the categories are fuzzy. When categories are really fuzzy then you can get a continuum from one category to another. Is there a continuum in the case of men and women? I'd say there's at least an overlap, since we're talking about a cluster of traits, some of which can vary a lot.  This of course doesn't compute for a lot of people, who think there are clearly defined categories for everything.

I'm rambling, but another point is that the traits that make up a woman (e.g.) are not inherent and immutable. For a woman to wear trousers in the 1900's would have been very confusing. There is a perfomative aspect also, like for example in the film Yentl Barbara Streisand performs like a man and so is treated as such - even though we the viewer see straight through the charade - we "know" she's a woman (from her other traits). In other words, people can choose and act out a role and accentuate womanly traits.

Edited by LastThursday

57% paranoid

Everything is whatever you define it to be. But there's no guarantees your definitions are high quality or accurate.

So, when people say, "A woman is someone with tits and a vagina.", they are just expressing their own limited definition. But since their definition is low-quality, it's very easy to break with a bit of questioning.

One aspect of infinity is a justification for everything. You can find the cause, definition or mechanism by which a thing exists with enough investigation, but then you will have to justify the next thing you discover to infinity.

Stuff is made of atoms, which is made of quarks, which is made of strings, which is made of _____. Forever. So, if you wanted to accurately define a woman, you would have to explicate what a woman is for infinity. So, we give up and create an implicit understanding of what a woman or anything else is, limited as it is.

God and I worked things out

11 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Hodge Twins: tits, vagina, with painted nails.

;)

These distinctions only come up as important when one is identified strongly with their Intellect, which provides You with the ability to discern and separate for survival purposes.. What is a Woman, what is a Man, only applies to basically how to procreate, as everything is subjective in nature, some Woman seem more like Men, and some Men seem more like Woman and everything inbetween, Your Intellects want a concreate answer, this is not one!

Best to see or identify Yourself with Life itself, then discretion is nullified to a minimum, if that is not possible then identify with being Human, don't go below that, as it will cause more suffering than good in the end! 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

I'd say identify with whatever you want. Just be aware that what you identify with is arbitrary, ill-defined, relative, changeable and probably a fiction. The suffering comes from others not accepting your identification. You can identify with being human, but being a chimp is quite similar, where's the line...

57% paranoid

2 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

I'd say identify with whatever you want. Just be aware that what you identify with is arbitrary, ill-defined, relative, changeable and probably a fiction. The suffering comes from others not accepting your identification. You can identify with being human, but being a chimp is quite similar, where's the line...

I wouldn't say Humans and Chimps are similar, who is ruling this world Chimps or Humans?

Identification will happen, we can choose Consciously what to Identify with, why identify with something lower than Life itself, then have to be aware of negative aspects of what Your identifying with? Just identify with the highest aspect of what we are then go from there, why make it more complicated than that?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Biological sex: 
an organism which produces sperm cells (smaller gametes) is male 
an organism which produces egg cells (larger gametes) is female