Buck Edwards

How would you define a spiritual state?

8 posts in this topic

What would a spiritual state of being feel like to you? Would it be fearless, beautiful, blissful  amazing or absolutely terrifying?

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

I think it all has to do with your aura Your aura is essentially what you are looking at reality through and what people are looking through to see you. Everything in reality is created by the spirit realm so all states are spiritual if you are paying attention. If you arent paying attention you are just feeling happy if you are paying attention you arent happy something is changing in your field of view experience and you look for its origin.

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Hojo said:

I think it all has to do with your aura Your aura is essentially what you are looking at reality through and what people are looking through to see you. Everything in reality is created by the spirit realm.

How would you describe this aura? Would it be connected to your body or mind or heart, which one? Is this aura predetermined at birth? 

Posted (edited)

@Buck Edwards I think it has to do with your mood. Basically you feel really good your body starts vibrating differently and the body is equipped with a force field around it that represents the way its shaking. People look through the field to see you and can get a feeling from it.

Edited by Hojo

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

What would a spiritual state of being feel like to you? Would it be fearless, beautiful, blissful  amazing or absolutely terrifying?

Blissful for sure, but Bliss is not the goal per say, its the foundation, with Bliss as a natural state of occurrence, not due to a certain situation being in place in your Life, then you will go full speed ahead on everything Your Involved with, when Bliss is not the natural state, then Your looking to extract from outside, and other, and Fear will eventually rule fundamentally, all issues of Security (What about Me) come from this state of unconscious Fear, as you are just a tiny speck, anything can happen to You, and if it does it will be forgotten in a day or two, so most of the ppl live in this sort of state, or an up and down yo yo existence, both of which do not Empower You in any way, but Bliss does, when it is in place then Potential and Possibility open up for You in many ways!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Just now, Hojo said:

@Buck Edwards I think it has to do with your mood. Basically you feel really good your body starts vibrating differently and the body is equipped with a force field around it that represents the way its shaking.

This description feels similar to Shaktipat. 

Posted (edited)

@Buck Edwards Well maybe it has a little to do with it. But im just talking about aura in general. Shaktipat might be the guru shoving his aura field into your body so that you can start shaking better. He puts it in to make you feel good then your machine starts shaking better and your aura heals. When I have my spiritual awakening it literally felt like my third eye blew open and love shot into my body. It felt like someone putting their thumb on my forehead but no one was there.

Edited by Hojo

21 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Buck Edwards Well maybe it has a little to do with it. But im just talking about aura in general. Shaktipat might be the guru shoving his aura field into your body so that you can start shaking better. He puts it in to make you feel good then your machine starts shaking better and your aura heals. When I have my spiritual awakening it literally felt like my third eye blew open and love shot into my body. It felt like someone putting their thumb on my forehead but no one was there.

Thats a beautiful description.