Beans

God’s Presence Is Literally Everywhere.

5 posts in this topic

I believe. In my own experiences. That whoever you may believe in. Regardless of it being a “God” or Religion. That our spirits are a collective thing that forms this “God” 

I personally do not believe into a “God” or Religion.  I believe in spirituality. And collectivism. I listen to my body, heart and soul. And In that I walk into the directions it takes me. And I have found that as I continue to do so. I’m always where I should be at the “perfect” timing. Even if I am late. (which rarely happens, but everything happens for a reason) 

I have found. That tuning into who I was, and who I am, today. Are two completely different aspects of my soul. I am anger, and love. I am divine, and scary. 

And a lot of people don’t like that. Neither do they understand the shape shifting forms, that divine transformation can give you. In my lifetime I will be a chameleon, because my soul is infinite. 

I believe even in Death. Our spirits and souls connect to us. Just in different ways. 
for an example. When I experienced the loss of a loved one. They came to me in butterflies. What a beautiful offering.

It is now my duty, to offer safety, comfort, and love to butterflies. Not because God told me so, but because of how powerful love. And spirituality is. 

Aww, babe... you're making my heart melt :x

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Aww, babe... you're making my heart melt :x

:x:x:xmeow 

7 minutes ago, LordFall said:

Same

:3 🫶🏼 (platonically)  

Hey… I didn’t say that… You did!