BlessedLion

Wilber On Solipsism

105 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@OBEler Bro, learn what I learned and just don't push solpisism on people. If they don't want it, it ain't for them to know.

It's crazy to see how even a shallow understanding of solipsism (at least that I have) is not allowed in their mind.

Yeah you argue with them and at the end they say it's ridiculous. Because they feel otherwise.

It's like a mathematician is arguing with hippy people about a mathematical proof and they say no it's wrong. Because it's ridiculous. Because they feel that it's wrong. But they don't give any solid argument against it.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It's crazy to see how even a shallow understanding of solipsism (at least that I have) is not allowed in their mind.

Yeah you argue with them and at the end they say it's ridiculous. Because they feel otherwise.

It's like a mathematician is arguing with hippy people about a mathematical proof and they say no it's wrong. Because it's ridiculous. Because they feel that it's wrong. But they don't give any solid argument against it.

Math is objective, it can be proven in a sense, what Your talking about is subjective, which is really all we have.  Does a Tree falling in the forest make a sound when no body is around? No they say, since no body is around to hear it, this is subjectivity, but objectively it does.  There are ppl in the world doing the worst things ever, they think this is empowering for them, we see it happening all the time, in Grand Ways that affect millions, in small ways that affect individual families, but its all causing suffering overall, its not healthy at all, so its the same here, You can say whatever Your truth and experience is, its just a story to me and others reading it, its can only inspire or reject others depending on where they are at individually..

My unsolicited advice for You, as an outside observer, is to stay away from here for a month, stay away from Youtube, actualized.com, any outside influence including the drugs you are using, do Your practice intensely and see what happens.. 

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga

"Just go out for a drive, don't use Your 5 senses, don't trust them, tell me what happens???"

I was driving a car once in astral realm using my six senses. I trusted my senses to drive the car and don't do a crash.

So you can trust your senses in a dream, still it was just my imagination.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Ishanga

"Just go out for a drive, don't use Your 5 senses, don't trust them, tell me what happens???"

I was driving a car once in astral realm using my six senses. I trusted my senses to drive the car and don't do a crash.

So you can trust your senses in a dream, still it was just my imagination.

Run over a kid, see how imaginary your life get then!!! Report back in 20+yrs how it went for You:)

This is he exact problem I have with you solipsist folks, thinking or perceiving life this way is dangerous and disempowering on a huge scale!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

I am locking this.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.