AlienGeometry

A question for Leo

73 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Can you reconcile this one thing for me: What is the body's relation to consciousness?

The same relationship that there is between Consciousness and any other form.

Is it the necessary origin for stacking a structured experience on top of?

No.

There are no senses, no sounds, no sights, no feelings, no tastes, no body or mind which are not in essence consciousness itself. There is just One Infinite zero Sense door called Consciousness. A Universal Imaginary Field which contains all possibilities and distinctions in perfect intelligent manifestation and unmanifestation called God's MindSpace.

Can't we learn to restructure our psychological/physiological/epigenetic structure from higher levels?

Of course, but it will still be limited to form. Stop thinking of it as a human. The point is you exist as a particular form, the human form, as long as you want to persevere with it all this will keep going on. Why? Because in essence you are going against the impermanence principle of all form, modes of being and states of consciousness, because God is an endless shape shifting self driving Mind.

See?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

If reading all this is amazing, i can´t even imagine how it would be experiencing it. Alien Insanity.

On 11/8/2024 at 5:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

There is what we could call a "pure" Infinity Awakening where you just become an infinite formless singularity. It feels like being a White Hole. It has no form at all but it contains simultaneous consciousness of all possible things as pure abstraction. This would be consciousness at its purest peak. It's amazing, but Alien Consciousness is more "colorful", exotic, and beautiful to me. It's way more creative and clever.

Full Bright Light-Diamond vs Rainbow Fractal-Diamond

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

On 11/8/2024 at 4:40 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's like you're asking me if a chimpanzee can be born with human consciousness. Maybe. But that's pretty farfetched.

Everything depends of how you look at it. For me, the experience of an orangutan in the wild in the Borneo jungle is higher than 99.99999% of humans, since it is clean, direct and open. Humans have more processing power, but it is almost entirely focused on the social matrix, which is basically a madness necessary for the evolution of the species, which only brings misery to the individual and keeps him mired in a very unpleasant state. I would say that the consciousness of a cockroach is clearer than that of an average human, at least is focused in the now. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall Our virtue has become our poision, hence we have fallen from the Garden of Eden.

Higher Consciousness, Higher Mind, Higher Possibility of Delusion and Truth

Orangutan looks at chessboard. Clean Pure Inocent Look. Unable to play a game.

GrandMaster looks at chessboard. Understanding of an Infinite World of Game through that chessboard. Unable to take a fresh look full of inocence.

High Mind: Understands all lines of causation for that chessboard to exist and all its infinite permutations and potentiality. All Points of View and Understanding are in naked bright.

God: I am the Infinite Chessboard. I'm playing through you and through everything, I am the Only and One, All modes og being and possible experiences are my very own, Awake, Pure Infinity

Me: Huh?o.O

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, Davino said:

God: I am the Infinite Chessboard. I'm playing through you and through everything, I am the Only and One, All modes og being and possible experiences are my very own, Awake, Pure Infinity

Do you think that God is less God in a cockroach than in a human? Is he less self-aware? How can God not be aware of itself? If it's so, what is god?

@Breakingthewall God is equally full and equally empty at every interconnected spec.

Till I experience cockroach consciousness I cannot tell. For the moment cockhuman consciousness is enough.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

God is equally full and equally empty at every interconnected spec.

Till I experience cockroach consciousness I cannot tell. For the moment cockhuman consciousness is enough.

There is not human conciousness, there is human form. Conciousness is always conciousness, and it's infinite. Or maybe do you think that the conciousness of a cockroach is less infinite than the conciousness of a human, or of an Alien? If you think so, you are confusing conciousness with form, then it would mean that you don't understand what conciousness is, but I think you do

There is not human conciousness, there is conciousness of a human. Same that could be conciousness of a cockroach. But the point here is to perceive what conciousness is, not what the human is. The human is deep, unfathomable, same than the cockroach, but the point is not just perceive the human, is conciousness perceiving itself 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is not human conciousness, there is conciousness of a human.

Right. In Infinite Being/Infinite Consciousness/Infinite Reality appears or arises or manifests human consciousness. Human consciousness has certain arising elements (certain I-feelings/I-thoughts/human cognition/body/world/....). Same for any other perspective (ant, Alien,n+1).

The Infinite Reality has no/zero arisings. It is. Reality itself. And its not human. Nor alien. Nor anything at all. Because of that, it can give rise to anything (ant, orang utan, human, alien, alien n+1).

That becomes obvious once the separte-self is emptied out, cut off and transcended completely and only the Infinite Vastness or Ocean of Infinite Awareness/ Infinite Being remains. Because THAT can't go anywhere else.

If there is too much "human" (or human-consciousness) in the Realization of Infinite Being, maybe there is... too much human still left? That realization is the END of the human one thought one was and believed in.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is not human conciousness, there is conciousness of a human. Same that could be conciousness of a cockroach.

Exactly.

And why is there quite often the talk about human consciousness or alien consciousness? Because the differentiation between the Infinite Reality/Infnite Consciousness that is always "there" and the arising perspective and its separte-being is not fully clear, because it is not fully transcended/emptied out. Not enough time on psychedelic highs to do that...

Trying to get to nondual awakened states with meditation means automatically to cut off any separate-self building block (thoughts, I-thoughts, I-feeling), so its automatically trained in order to get near any awakened nondual state.

Psychedelics give these nondual unity states for free, no incentive to cut off the separate-self/ego which projects itself on the new state/nondualunity/alien/whatever. And that remaining human-separation arisings (or alien-separation-arisings for that matter) kills the awakened state in daily sobre life and its inherent non-contraction/non-suffering/bliss, and disfigures any "realization" of impersonal Infinite Being by projecting the remnants of the separate-self on it. Hence, belittled mere "human" Enlightenment. Can't imagine anything else...

And then add some limiting beliefs like "one needs hardcore long meditation-retreats to get anywhere" (which yours truly never really did, but collected the 1000s of hours mostly in daily life), and "genetics", and some complaints about gaslighting about ones awakenings (which is the funniest part (sorry) of it all, because how can one gaslight the self-evident-absolutely-clear-and-self-explanatory-undoubtable-and-always-available-once-reached Absolute. And what could get gaslightened? The remnants of the separate-ego, which should get transcended and smoked anyway...) et voila we have large parts of actualized.org.

But to be honest, all comments/criticism aside: Without these little confusions on the way back home, no game/Lila could be possible. So its all fine. ^_^. I truly appreciate all "players" and especially our dear host. Consciousness/Reality wants this wonderful show. Else It wouldn't appear exactly as it does, in all beings/perspectives/Holons.

In the end, ignorance/separation and hide-and-seek is fun. And ignorance/separation is only a bad idea from the perspective of ignorance. Infinite Consciousness/Reality likes it and obviously wants it! Else it wouldn't appear. Because who or what controls what appears? 

In Reality, nothing truly ever happens, just a game of moving forms and illusions in the eternal "That" which has no moving parts nor outside, and hence can not be harmed in any way. What is "That" again?

Selling Gods lovely high-end hide and seek game by the River 

Edited by Water by the River

9 hours ago, Water by the River said:

the end, ignorance/separation and hide-and-seek is fun. And ignorance/separation is only a bad idea from the perspective of ignorance. Infinite Consciousness/Reality likes it and obviously wants it!

This is a weird point. I do use psychedelics, but in increasingly lower doses. Yesterday I was meditating some hours with 15 ug of LSD, and I really perceived with total clarity how consciousness was hiding from itself in the human tapestry. Behind all the color I clearly perceived the immensity, and that was me. the immensity smiled, it is permanently joyful, and it wants this game. How to say that something that wants something, and that has an attribute such as being joyful, or infinitely intelligent, is nothing? there is still identification there it seems.

But in another hand, if the infinite intelligence were indifferent, there would be nothing. But maybe there is something because the absence of limitations of the reality, it's inevitable, and "god" is just the existence balancing the inevitable flow. Because, if not, why you or anyone can't change anything, even when you are totally identified with the absolute? Why are you, leo, anyone powerless, and god omnipotent, if you are god? 

22 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There is not human conciousness, there is human form. Conciousness is always conciousness, and it's infinite. Or maybe do you think that the conciousness of a cockroach is less infinite than the conciousness of a human, or of an Alien? If you think so, you are confusing conciousness with form, then it would mean that you don't understand what conciousness is, but I think you do

There is not human conciousness, there is conciousness of a human. Same that could be conciousness of a cockroach. But the point here is to perceive what conciousness is, not what the human is. The human is deep, unfathomable, same than the cockroach, but the point is not just perceive the human, is conciousness perceiving itself 

That's the direct way of using consciousness you might say, direct to the jackpot!

Remember there are infinite sideways too, modes of being and states of consciousness. This Reality cannot be overlooked.

Don't fall into the transcendentalist trap, there's much more to infinity.

23 hours ago, Davino said:

That's the direct way of using consciousness you might say, direct to the jackpot!

Remember there are infinite sideways too, modes of being and states of consciousness. This Reality cannot be overlooked.

Don't fall into the transcendentalist trap, there's much more to infinity.

It's not a transcendentalist trap, It is realizing what you are without getting lost in the form. The form absorbs you, obviously it exists and is something, it can be a human, an alien, a cockroach or whatever, but beyond the form is the absolute, your true self, eternal, immutable. You can realize it, its face is behind everything, you can open your eyes and see it, see yourself.

This does not mean that you understand absolutely anything, nor why things happen, the forms, what will happen when this form disappears.... but you can see your true face and open your heart to it, to you. there are no several aspects, the aspects are form, and obviously are many, but the absolute is formless, always the same, its light always present

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall Yes, I understand. 

There's more. There are Infinite states of Consciousness while they are all Trascendental/Existential Consciousness in essence. The state matters, there's infinity to discover.

As you say, everything is contained as potentiality in Pure Consciousness. Maybe you find joy in exploring those endless possibilities, like watching a diamond through all facets VS outshining It in Pure Light.

Edited by Davino