AlienGeometry

A question for Leo

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Meliodas said:

I see , so from your answer it seems that awakening was like a blank sheet which contains all possibilities of all drawings at once , and the Alien Awakening was a clever , beautiful and vibrant drawing which was far superior to what you would call the human drawing . Is this analogy correct ?

Yes.

Although, again, there is not one "Awakening", there are hundreds of varieties of them at least. They are not arranged in any hierarchy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes.

Although, again, there is not one "Awakening", there are hundreds of varieties of them at least. They are not arranged in any hierarchy.

But you could call one awakening deeper or more beautiful than another so this could be seen as a hierarchy 

And your alien mind awakening seems deeper than all others before. That would explain why it was your latest awakenings. So each awakening goes deeper and deeper and is more hard to reach. I would see that as a hierarchy 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I would see that as a hierarchy 

No. Stop it!

Stop imposing your human crap on Consciousness. Let Consciousness be free.

It's like I show you a beautiful alien bird in a magical forest and you grab it with your dirty paws and put it into your cage.

Bad human.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is what we could call a "pure" Infinity Awakening where you just become an infinite formless singularity. It feels like being a White Hole. It has no form at all but it contains simultaneous consciousness of all possible things as pure abstraction. This would be consciousness at its purest peak. It's amazing, but Alien Consciousness is more "colorful", exotic, and beautiful to me. It's way more creative and clever.

this mahasamadhi-like experience i always found quite fascinating. were you able to enter that state at will with 5meo? and do u think what you experienced is actually what the yogis experience when they do mahasamadhi?

Edited by emil1234

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

IQ gives a very vague, loose sense of intelligence up to a point, after which it completely breaks down.

The reason IQ breaks down after a point is not because IQ itself is a bad test. 

It's because IQ is a relativistic measure and there simply isn't enough people to measure it against when you go towards either ends. 

Dismissing IQ as vague is as good as dismissing the entire field of psychology. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Dismissing IQ as vague is as good as dismissing the entire field of psychology. 

I dismiss everything touched by the filthy mind of man.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes.

Yes I assumed that would be the case , like different drawings are not superior or inferior to one another (because that depends on the observer) , but just a different expression which the blank pure paper could take on itself without any judgement.

@Leo Gura Do you attribute your alien consciousness awakening more to your insanely high dosages of psychedelics or the compounding effect of the amount of trips you done.

I'm sure its both but which one was the bigger enabler for you do you think?

@Leo Gura Can you reconcile this one thing for me: What is the body's relation to consciousness?

Is it the necessary origin for stacking a structured experience on top of?

Higher states sometimes make us less capable of changing "this reality" and sometimes more.

Can't we learn to restructure our psychological/physiological/epigenetic structure from higher levels?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you replace it with some intellectually original alternative models or do nothing?

The models do help in making sense a lot. Dismissing them mean you could miss out on that.

May the "Leo Questioning Round" commence!

leo questioning round.jpg

10 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

😂😂😂

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

16 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Lmfaooo😂

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Hahaha 🤣 leos every day interaction with this forum 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course not. But it can weed out folks who are not too bright. IQ gives a very vague, loose sense of intelligence up to a point, after which it completely breaks down.

First question:

Do University entrance exams such as the SAT, ACT, or GRE measure intelligence? Or do they just measure memory and discipline to study?

Why do Harvard University students have an objectively higher IQ? The correlation between IQ and the SAT is 0.83 (high correlation)

Second question:

Why are some people, such as Jordan Peterson, so keen on this concept of IQ and objective intelligence? He literally said that (paraphrasing) "If you were to deny IQ, than you might as well throw out all of modern psychology ".

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

@emil1234 @shree @Bobby_2021 @OBEler Your appreciation inspired me to kick it up a notch or ∞. Too much?:D

The Holon Map of Actualized.jpg

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Look at your african masks on the walls, it used to be wood. Might have been created by that kind of mind :).

The Holon Map of Actualized.jpg

Edited by archi

4 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I’m not here 😪 :( 

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله