AlienGeometry

A question for Leo

73 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Do you know if othes who reached that state had similar body reactions?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, OBEler said:

But this higher level than human experience, is it somehow linked to anything on this world or is it in it's completely own reality and there is no interaction with this world here on earth possible.

You can still experience this world. It is just recontextualized.

For example you could not talk with us while you are in this alien mind. You could not transfer any knowledge to this realm. You could not show us this transformation on camera etc

It's close enough that it could be possible. A human and a rat can still interact even though they have very different consciousness.

If a human ever meets an alien, obviously the alien will have much higher consciousness of reality than any nondual/Buddhist human.

40 minutes ago, shree said:

@Leo Gura

Do you know if othes who reached that state had similar body reactions?

My case is very unique so you shouldn't draw any general conclusions from it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was hemoraging blood in my lungs.

I did not even know it was possible. Please make detailed info accessible so that I will not do it. 

@Leo Gura can you measure this alien mind somehow, like taking an IQ test while in this consciousness state. What would probably be the outcome 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura can you measure this alien mind somehow, like taking an IQ test while in this consciousness state. What would probably be the outcome 

No, it just doesn't work like that.

Your IQ test could be lower in that state. IQ is some human game.

Imagine you meet an alien and you try to give him your IQ test. It's silly.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok I thought so.

But could another human being give the alien mind an input of information, the alien mind process it with its alien mind state and could give an output? If language is too simple for an output maybe drawing pictures or something like that.

Can this alien mind state use your concepts and memory about this world

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Can this alien mind state use your concepts and memory about this world

Yes, of course. It is part of this world. But human concepts would be like giving Albert Einstein finger paintings from a chimpanzee and hoping that he can somehow educate the chimpanzee about General Relativity through finger paintings.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

God is not in control of what it dreams. 

You are assuming that God can just willy-nilly dream whatever your ego desires.

And I am here to tell you No.

At least not while you are alive as a human. If you didn't care about staying a human then you could be much more free.

And I guess overriding it would mean lots of suffering materialized in a dozen reincarnations to dissolve karmic attachments

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Leo Gura ok thanks for answering all my questions. This is really alien like. Still asking me if there would be still a way how a human could exploit this state for his own survival.

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura ok thanks for answering all my questions. This is really alien like. Still asking me if there would be still a way how a human could exploit this state for his own survival.

I still hold out hope that maybe some day I could live from that state as my default.

But that's a long shot.

Alien Consciousness is higher than the human experience of reality. It's like what a hyper advanced living organism might experience life like.

It is both different and higher.

when you say higher to "human experience of reality" , do you mean the consciousness of mundane human life ? Can it be possible that some human (genetic freak ) could be born with Alien Consciousness or something similar?

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I still hold out hope that maybe some day I could live from that state as my default.

But that's a long shot.

Even if you could live from that state, would it still be miserable if you have a bad health or would this state transfer suffering somehow.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Meliodas said:

when you say higher to "human experience of reality" , do you mean the consciousness of mundane human life ?

No, I mean higher than 99.9999999999% of all humans who ever lived.

But I can't account for every genetic freak on the planet.

Can it be possible that some human (genetic freak ) could be born with Alien Consciousness or something similar?

It's like you're asking me if a chimpanzee can be born with human consciousness. Maybe. But that's pretty farfetched.

34 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Even if you could live from that state, would it still be miserable if you have a bad health or would this state transfer suffering somehow.

I don't know how it would blend with health problems.

Edited by Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I mean higher than 99.9999999999% of all humans who ever lived.

It's like you're asking me if a chimpanzee can be born with human consciousness. Maybe. But that's pretty farfetched.

I see the scale you're talking on now .
From context , i would assume the ability to have alien consciousness would depend on the biological hardware you're blessed with ? 
So what about :-
1) You as a human could experience Alien Consciousness ? (although at cost of a extreme danger of health ) Would that mean there are infinite higher degrees ( because reality = infinity) that you cannot experience because of limit caused by form ? 
2) Suppose you leave the human body (maybe after living and dying) and become disembodied , would you able to experience different expressions reality ?
3) given that you said it is higher than 99.9999999 % of all humans who ever lived . You said a similar thing when you awakened in 2020 after your 5 MeO retreat (when you experienced something similar to MahaSamadhi) . Would you rate that as higher degree of awakening or this alien awakening?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Be concrete, is the IQ a good measure of objective human intelligence.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Be concrete, is the IQ a good measure of objective human intelligence.

Of course not. But it can weed out folks who are not too bright. IQ gives a very vague, loose sense of intelligence up to a point, after which it completely breaks down.

Edited by Leo Gura

Wouldn't it be discriminatory to weed out people on the basis of IQ? 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Meliodas said:

i would assume the ability to have alien consciousness would depend on the biological hardware you're blessed with ? 

Yes

So what about :-
1) You as a human could experience Alien Consciousness ? (although at cost of a extreme danger of health ) Would that mean there are infinite higher degrees ( because reality = infinity) that you cannot experience because of limit caused by form ? 

That's how it seems to work.

2) Suppose you leave the human body (maybe after living and dying) and become disembodied , would you able to experience different expressions reality ?

Probably.

3) given that you said it is higher than 99.9999999 % of all humans who ever lived . You said a similar thing when you awakened in 2020 after your 5 MeO retreat (when you experienced something similar to MahaSamadhi) . Would you rate that as higher degree of awakening or this alien awakening?

It's hard to compare them.

There is what we could call a "pure" Infinity Awakening where you just become an infinite formless singularity. It feels like being a White Hole. It has no form at all but it contains simultaneous consciousness of all possible things as pure abstraction. This would be consciousness at its purest peak. It's amazing, but Alien Consciousness is more "colorful", exotic, and beautiful to me. It's way more creative and clever.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is what we could call a "pure" Infinity Awakening where you just become an infinite formless singularity. It feels like being a White Hole. It has no form at all but it contains simultaneous consciousness of all possible things as pure abstraction. This would be consciousness at its purest peak. It's amazing, but Alien Consciousness is more "colorful", exotic, and beautiful to me. It's way more creative and clever.

I see , so from your answer it seems that awakening was like a blank sheet which contains all possibilities of all drawings at once , and the Alien Awakening was a clever , beautiful and vibrant drawing which was far superior to what you would call the human drawing . Is this analogy correct ?

Thank you , it was a insightful conversation.