AION

Is it possible to make an ex make in love again?

10 posts in this topic

So I’m seeing my ex again because I want her back. We dated for 2 months and we were head of heels. She broke up with me because I was not stable enough with my finances and I acted a little bit beta I think. 

Since last week we have been seeing each other again. And although the vibe is good. Every time I go for a kiss she repels me. She allows physical escalation. But when we come eye to eye she looks away. It is very hurtful. Because I love her. I ask her if she still loves me and she says yes but she has to think over things. I don’t know what this means in womanize language. 

She asked me if I’m still angry at her and I said yes. Because I didn’t like it that she just broke up with me without saying anything. She is a strange girl but I like her. 

I have no clue. My ex of 3 years is moving back in with me today …. And idk I wouldn’t say we are together but we are constantly testing the waters with ideas of actually making it work this time. There’s a lot of uncertainty when it comes to relationships. I’m just focusing on my chi energy and staying in balance and cultivating harmony. Who knows what will happen next. 

She's doing a check on your psychological ego-dependency-drama structure to evaluate the "pain in the ass"ness of getting back into

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

This relationship is joever

If it's one thing I've learnt in life is to never get back with an ex. One just wants to right the wrong they did or felt and once that wrong gets right it's over again. Anything is possible, though.

Know thyself....

You need to move on and focus on developing your skill with women (and people) in general. As much as you love this girl, you are way to fused to the situation. There is less room for the true possibilities of love to take shape and form. It's like trying to do a complex dance in a closet. 

The only woman I want is her. 

52 minutes ago, AION said:

longest relationship i’ve ever been in was 3 months so take my comments with a grain of salt:

have you expressed this to her?

Move on, it's over. 

5 hours ago, AION said:

This is what you think now, but that's just because you are limiting yourself and staying stuck. Dump her, go develop your game and skills with girls. Go talk to more girls. You will become stronger and find better GF eventually.