BlessedLion

Anyone Find It Funny When People Say “You” To You

14 posts in this topic

I was in a restaraunt today and in a very non dual kinda state. Completely aware that I am nothing, and disidentified with the ego. Like this bubble of still awareness which everything is passing through. 

The waiter asked me “are you enjoying the broth?”

I almost busted out laughing because what she was calling You, was literally the whole room and nothing at the same time. 

It gave me the giddiest feeling. Anyone have this? 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

@BlessedLion Wild

Truly Blessed Lion

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

Maybe not the exact scenario but..

I get giggles all the time when people less conscious than me try to argue with me coz I know they're arguing with their higher self. And one day when they eventually get here it'll be quite the aha moment for them. The ego is a bitch though and pretty relentless.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@puporing Now you're hitting my PTSD :D

"Deny, dismiss, rationalize" until you become the self that's trying to convince you

And then someone else takes the role of the lower and it becomes a strange loop

On my last trips, I was stuck in that looping non-dual predicament for felt eternity

And when I finally switched perspectives to the lower, I forgot I was the higher one

And didn't let the higher duality convince me until I did and then it all looped again

"And you're doing that everyday, thanks for your service" - The "not ready" lower self

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa You can from a higher baseline level switch to something lower if you wanted. It just generally doesn't feel "pleasant" for long and mostly for me it would be a teaching tool to try to meet the other person where they're at.

22 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I forgot I was the higher one

I don't think you can just "forget" where you currently are though in the same lifetime if your baseline settled down more. It sounds like maybe you're integrating some awakenings if that's the case.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Posted (edited)

No but I have started getting confused and a bit taken aback when I interact with low-consciousness behavior. It often surprises me when I meet people who have never done self-development or reflected on their own behavior.

Many people just exist in a combative haze. Sometimes when I try to communicate in a non-violent way with such people, they sometimes think I am playing some sort of trick with them, and so they get very defensive. I must be careful with my knee-jerk reactions in those moments, as their reactions can be quite harsh and if I fight fire with fire nobody wins.

Edited by Staples

On 8/10/2024 at 4:35 AM, BlessedLion said:

Anyone have this? 

Alsmot always... It's even hard to speak about "Your" life, because You are no longer centered around the body. Awareness spills out and is not rooted to the ego.

Mahadev

On 10/08/2024 at 2:35 AM, BlessedLion said:

I was in a restaraunt today and in a very non dual kinda state. Completely aware that I am nothing, and disidentified with the ego. Like this bubble of still awareness which everything is passing through. 

The waiter asked me “are you enjoying the broth?”

I almost busted out laughing because what she was calling You, was literally the whole room and nothing at the same time. 

It gave me the giddiest feeling. Anyone have this? 

She is you asking you if you are enjoying eating You. Self Ask Self if Self enjoy self. 

2 hours ago, Staples said:

No but I have started getting confused and a bit taken aback when I interact with low-consciousness behavior. It often surprises me when I meet people who have never done self-development or reflected on their own behavior.

Many people just exist in a combative haze. Sometimes when I try to communicate in a non-violent way with such people, they sometimes think I am playing some sort of trick with them, and so they get very defensive. I must be careful with my knee-jerk reactions in those moments, as their reactions can be quite harsh and if I fight fire with fire nobody wins.

I figth fire with fire. If you dont educate your demons they will lash out and turn you into one of them, hold the polarity and paradox that you are that devil and at same time you are giving your extended self a lesson, for your own good. 

6 hours ago, Staples said:

yep

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I figth fire with fire. If you dont educate your demons they will lash out and turn you into one of them, hold the polarity and paradox that you are that devil and at same time you are giving your extended self a lesson, for your own good. 

I don't think punishment is a useful tool in those situations. Better to just continue to demonstrate good character and inspire by example.

Did they put shrooms in the soup

the word you foists truth on the unsuspecting

you know what i mean, right?

see what i did there

awakening is the removal of the word you

you tell i tell people what happened when you i tasted the broth early on today rather than fishing for some resonance from an innocent

the word you should have have penalty points for usage

stop telling me stuff about you and ramming it down my throat as if that's the case for me

you i show how dumb you are i am for doing so

pet peeve of mine