Leo Gura

Suggest Conversation Persons For Leo

299 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Former U.S. president Barack Obama would be the best. Also Jim Carry or Oprah maybe? Dan Kennedy or any true practicing rastafari. Also Sadghuru. 

Edited by Butters

Posted (edited)

Joe Dispenza

Deepak Chopra

Edited by UnbornTao

Bashar
Or any other channeler, though I feel like Bashar is the most certain to deliver something worthwhile.
Not sure how that would work, but I would love to see Leo talk to him because I feel like people underutilize the potential of channelers by asking generic, unchallenging, and unuseful questions.

That would be a chance to bridge New Age and serious philosophy. Bashar is usually open to discussing anything, and is very non-judgmental, although keeps strict opinions on some topics.

Do you think that's realistic? @Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Applegarden8  I didn’t meant to do it with Ralph smart, I just posted it as an example that is possible. 95% of what Sadhguru knows is not posted on the internet. It would be too controversial, even on his exclusive app which has some interesting topics and shows you just how much this man knows, is still superficial. He can’t just openly talk like Leo does. No one would listen. 

On the other hand, don’t judge Ralph smart so quick. He is a bridge (light worker), that serves to bring people from the matrix into the spiritual path. You can’t just start yapping about deep stuff and expect people to be interested that easily into the truth. You have to attract them slowly and work their minds up, until they can by themselves be interested into having their own first experiences. Most people who see Leo the first time will simply think he is crazy and arrogant. But still, I would recommend him doing a TikTok because there are very smart new gens all over the place, they just need to be triggered. Not everyone is attracted to the same style of teaching (this is regarding to someone recommending him doing a TikTok some days ago). Now, coming back to infinite waters, yeah he was literally the first guy that introduced me into spirituality on the internet. Don’t underestimate people who follow infinite waters neither those on TikTok. Most people just need the right messenger that fits their personal style. Regarding how dumb someone asleep might seem at first glance, that is just because of social conditioning and low consciousness (lack of self knowledge). Without Ralph, I wouldn’t have got interested into spirituality, to then learn from osho and many other teachers including Leo. So don’t judge so quick, it’s all by levels. Can’t go to 100 without counting 1 first. Also, the guy knows more than you think, he just doesn’t share his personal experiences and knowledge. His main purpose is to attract people into spirituality, share news and increase the vibration of people through hope.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Posted (edited)

Frederick Dodson, Vadim Zeland, Ken Wilber.

Edited by CARDOZZO

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Applegarden8  I didn’t meant to do it with Ralph smart, I just posted it as an example that is possible. 95% of what Sadhguru knows is not posted on the internet. It would be too controversial, even on his exclusive app which has some interesting topics and shows you just how much this man knows, is still superficial. He can’t just openly talk like Leo does. No one would listen. 

On the other hand, don’t judge Ralph smart so quick. He is a bridge (light worker), that serves to bring people from the matrix into the spiritual path. You can’t just start yapping about deep stuff and expect people to be interested that easily into the truth. You have to attract them slowly and work their minds up, until they can by themselves be interested into having their own first experiences. Most people who see Leo the first time will simply think he is crazy and arrogant. But still, I would recommend him doing a TikTok because there are very smart new gens all over the place, they just need to be triggered. Not everyone is attracted to the same style of teaching (this is regarding to someone recommending him doing a TikTok some days ago). Now, coming back to infinite waters, yeah he was literally the first guy that introduced me into spirituality on the internet. Don’t underestimate people who follow infinite waters neither those on TikTok. Most people just need the right messenger that fits their personal style. Regarding how dumb this person might seem at first glance, that is just because of social conditioning and low consciousness (lack of self knowledge). Without Ralph, I wouldn’t have got interested into spirituality, to then learn from osho and many other teachers including Leo. So don’t judge so quick, it’s all by levels. Can’t go to 100 without counting 1 first. Also, the guy knows more than you think, he just doesn’t share his personal experiences and knowledge. His main purpose is to attract people into spirituality, share news and increase the vibration of people through hope.

I just say a few things. Sorry if I offended you. That is my opinion on Ralph Smart.

And that I am very grateful to have and listen to a shiva as a human being in my life, even trough the internet. Yes, Ralph Smart also helped me on the way, but people I shall not name right now, including Sadhguru have brought value and tools to my life I couldn't have dreamed of. To my very dear people in my life I would recommend them, however, I can't discuss this with people. I will be labeled as I am in some cult or I am crazy or I am religious fanatic. Also I don't want to associate with the people who follow these people blindly. While whatever works, their actions is what repel me and they can start to push me to follow with them.

But these people. Have provided me so much of depth in my life. I can't believe still I have this gift in my life. No matter what happens. And I was seeking it. I was listening to whomever I can find, I was seeking pretty intense at some points of my life. I was trying to reach it. I almost went to India. But I found what I needed to find. Now I just have to live well and take care of my body and keep practicing the teachings these people continuously provide. Knowing what a Guru can bring, Ralph just doesn't have it. I can feel it lacking in him nor his actions or words show it. Gurus make you feel blissfull for no reason. Even without saying anything. Just look at a picture of Ramana Maharishi for 5 minutes. It is there. It will always be.

Now, our society is what it is. The courageous will look silly for the truth. The mediocre will act silly to hide from the truth. The truth is not just what the guru says, but the truth is that which is true on it's own. Whatever it is, either you are aligned with it or not determines whether another lifetime has been wasted or some conscious evolution has really happened. The difference is night and day and you can't miss it.

Edited by Applegarden8

I dont think there's much point talking with awakened people that much. Like, they already got it. I think Leo should talk with people who arent awake, but has enough open-mindeness to listen to him and maybe investigate his ideas after the talk.

Joe Rogan, Jeff Hardy, Nahm from this forum.. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Butters said:

Former U.S. president Barack Obama would be the best. Also Jim Carry or Oprah maybe? Dan Kennedy or any true practicing rastafari. Also Sadghuru. 

4 minutes ago, Butters said:

Joe Rogan, Jeff Hardy, Nahm from this forum.. 

You suggest the most unlikely people 😂

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

21 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Honestly that would turn into Dr. K x10.

It would be so bad, lol.

Glory to Israel