Leo Gura

Suggest Conversation Persons For Leo

299 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"I don't think I value truth if it's not in the interest of my survival".

Haha.

Bingo.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Brendan Lea, Vaush, Simon Sinek, Contrapoints, Jordan Shanks, PoliticsGirl & Jared Henderson get my vote.

I'd also be interested in talks with talks with women who are self-help types. Margarita Nazarenko comes to mind. I find listening to female self-help gurus fascinating as that's the stuff girls into personal development listen to, so you get a bit of insight into what sort of ideas women are absorbing.

There's also the club of Alex Hormozi, Hamza & Denmo. These guys are pretty hard-stuck stage orange, but it could be interesting if you could cut through and open their minds a bit. I see young guys getting sucked up into their schemes too easily, they need to be challenged.

3 minutes ago, Staples said:

I'd also be interested in talks with talks with women who are self-help types. Margarita Nazarenko comes to mind. I find listening to female self-help gurus fascinating as that's the stuff girls into personal development listen to, so you get a bit of insight into what sort of ideas women are absorbing.

Yes, I agree it's important to consider ranging across the palette of society and half of it are women.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

21 minutes ago, Staples said:

Margarita Nazarenko

I was watching a video where she talks about girls having a black cat energy while man chase them as a golden retriever.

??????????

They will attract feminine guys who do everything they want and that is the opposite of attraction.

If they want that, ok. 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

I was watching a video where she talks about girls having a black cat energy while man chase them as a golden retriever.

??????????

They will attract feminine guys who do everything they want and that is the opposite of attraction.

If they want that, ok. 

Not saying she's right about everything. A lot of her advice is quite confused, but that's what girls are listening to. So better come prepared 😂

Edited by Staples

11 minutes ago, Staples said:

Not saying she's right about everything. A lot of her advice is quite confused, but it's what girls are listening to. So better come prepared 😂

Crazy times.

A lot of unprocessed trauma around dating advice both for man/woman.

https://www.youtube.com/@Batgap

Buddha at the Gas Pump, could be interesting!

Tagline from the YT Channel "Conversations with Spiritually Awakening People..."

Also from the YT channel.

"To suggest a guest, refer to our website: https://batgap.com/future-interviews/suggest-guest/. Please do not email your suggestions."

Waking Call The Inspiration, Music and Perspective for an Authentic Life.

Try talking to this guy @faizaanhakim. I found his channel and really liked his content.

Posted (edited)

Please don't do Ralph Smart the infinite waters guy and Sri Master Arkshana. 

The infinite waters guy lacks depth, his content hasn't changed and is terrible for doing this full time + he offers coaching which I assume is equally bad.

Ralph's content was good like 8 years ago, when he talked about nutrition.

The other guy is pure con.

Edited by Applegarden8

I would love to see you talk with Daniel Schmachtenberger. 🙏

Posted (edited)

Also interviewing Sadhguru is very unlikely and will be hard for you. He has his agenda and you have yours. I don't think it would work. You might be an interesting human being for him, but he has his own talking points and he can just sweep away your perspective and view of spirituality, especially when it comes to psychedelics, especially in public. But then, Gurus have a degree of unpredictability to them, so maybe it's worth it. He sat with Logan Paul, so why not anyone.

Edited by Applegarden8

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Raze said:

I don’t see the point of it. Where will it go if Leo just says he realized he is god from psychedelics, they’ll simply say how do you know it isn’t an illusion, and he will just say how do you know anything is not an illusion, etc.

This. Leo I’ve been watching you on and off since 2015 but I don’t really see the point in even bothering. You automatically go into almost every conversation on this forum like you know everything and you will just go into any podcast the same. So it will basically go with you basically describing your trips and since the host is sober and doesn’t really care about your personal trips they will ask one or two podcast tier questions that literally has the conversation go little to nowhere “ oh wow that’s crazy, isn’t that dangerous, life is inherently dangerous, oh good point man I drove here today and realized I can die any time, but do you really die?” Type stuff.  A conversation is two people actually talking to listen and learn something from each other. There’s no point in even talking to other people if you haven’t actually developed this quality for yourself. You already have an audience here if you want to preach. 

Edited by Lyubov

Posted (edited)

Destiny is a good choice in terms of possobility a discussion to happen and content. He's good in politics, self-development, life advice and while he is an atheist, he does psychedelics.

Edited by Applegarden8

Posted (edited)

I would do ralph smart just to see how he justifies to leo all the BS he talks. Plus would be quite interesting as a convo to see two very different views on reality and spirituality.

Edited by LoneWonderer

9 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

I would do ralph smart just to see how he justifies to leo all the BS he talks. Plus would be quite interesting as a convo to see two very different views on reality and spirituality.

Then the one with Sadhguru would be the more genuine one to have. Ralph will not give anything specific and call this a good convo.

rollo tomassi , robert greene , david allen , cal newport ,

Alexey Arestovych. An interpreter would be necessary, as his English is not very good and your Russian probably isn't either. It would be my dream if you could talk about topics such as God, reality, geopolitics, the subconscious, psychology, etc.

Ken Wilber would be good too. If he is still active.