Leo Gura

Suggest Conversation Persons For Leo

321 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura what do you think of Mark Manson? He is really into personal development and is really open minded.

He has the subtle art of not giving a f*ck podcast too

@Leo Gura What about Jay Shetty or Dan Koe? 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

@Applegarden8, he gets on my nerves every time I watch him. 😂

Edited by Nemra

Duncan Trussell would be amazing. Might also be a way to get your foot in with Rogan. 

ChatGPT.

Topics: Dating, Spirituality, Self-Development, Philosophy.

@Leo Gura just some preliminary research to see what kind of resistance may arise if you broach the topic of God.

The English guy even laid out a nice metaphor to provide a more mystical interpretation, and it didn't sound like Destiny wanted any of it lol.

Edited by What Am I

@What Am I That guy didn't do a good job of explaining what God is, cause he doesn't know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@What Am I That guy didn't do a good job of explaining what God is, cause he doesn't know.

Agreed, it's very likely he doesn't have the kind of direct experience that we discuss here. Still though, it doesn't seem like Destiny will be easily convinced.

He's had major ego deaths a few times on shrooms in the past. Could be helpful to appeal to those experiences for bridging the gap and finding common ground in a conversation involving ineffables like infinity/eternity.

It’s insane Leo thinks he is going to change any materialist atheists mind about god through dialogue based on psychedelic experiences, let alone someone as toxic and bad faith as destiny. 

15 minutes ago, Raze said:

It’s insane Leo thinks he is going to change any materialist atheists mind about god through dialogue based on psychedelic experiences, let alone someone as toxic and bad faith as destiny. 

I haven't actually seen Leo mention he was hoping to change Destiny's mind about atheism. I just figured I'd post the video since it relates to a topic we discuss pretty often here.

Truth be told, I really don't like Destiny either. But I just can't stop watching him lol. There's something so satisfying about a clear expression of logic. Even when I know he's dead wrong about certain things, despite him being gifted with a freakish aptitude for intelligence.

27 minutes ago, Raze said:

I'm not saying I will change his mind, but we can have a deep discussion of the issue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, What Am I said:

@Leo Gura just some preliminary research to see what kind of resistance may arise if you broach the topic of God.

The English guy even laid out a nice metaphor to provide a more mystical interpretation, and it didn't sound like Destiny wanted any of it lol.

Alex O'Connor is probably the most based atheist in existence 😂

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Acharya Prashant  [must] and he will definitely accept your email. He has 50 million subscribers on his main (Hindi)  channel. He is very intellectual. Talks about women empowerment, environment, population control, family, relationships, student life, Spirituality, Philosophy, Bhagwad Gita, Upanishads, etc. 

You can also do a video conferencing as he often does this.

https://youtube.com/@acharyaprashant?feature=shared (his English channel, has 6.4k videos

♥️ https://acharyaprashant.org/ 

•••

Robert Greene :  https://youtube.com/@robertgreeneofficial?feature=shared

Edited by Pro24

LEFT THE FORUM ♥️