Leo Gura

Suggest Conversation Persons For Leo

321 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, ryandesreu said:

(satire) I have a concept of a plan. It's 9 years in the making. It's going to be great. The best plan ever. Everybody says so. It's coming soon. It will end all disease. Nobody will ever get sick again. Absolute immunity. It's great. 9 years in the making. Coming very soon. Next week maybe, but soon, very soon.

"It’s a tremendous plan, believe me—nobody’s ever seen anything like it. People are saying it’s the greatest plan ever. It’s huge, folks. It’s going to be incredible, you won’t believe it."

;)

Edited by UnbornTao

On 6.9.2024 at 5:36 PM, ryandesreu said:

Before we criticize MAGA we must first steel man MAGA. 

My guy, Trump has never and will probably never know who Leo is, ever.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

44 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm wondering what his nickname would be for Leo 😆 

51 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

(sees the gender & psychedelic videos + hears 5 seconds from PM): "Leia Guru" over here, is a marxist cult leader... 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Cole Hastings. He has a self improvement youtube channel.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

I probably would've said the same with Adin Ross and Xqc, you never know

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

25 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

(sees the gender & psychedelic videos + hears 5 seconds from PM): "Leia Guru" over here, is a marxist cult leader... 😁

DMT-o Leo. Lol

38 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

The irony of the kid telling Trump, of all people, that we need something that can instantly fact check things is most satirical. Is this kid really that clueless?

Edited by ryandesreu

15 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

These are super famous people that appeal to the lowest common denominator of young people. It's like super famous sports stars meeting the president. Not surprising.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 2024. 08. 26. at 4:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

An update: Destiny and I are planning a face to face conversation date, and likewise with Peter Boghossian, but Peter is out of the country until Feb 2025, so that convo will happen in about 6 months. The Destiny one should be much sooner.

Cool things in the pipeline.

Are we talking about you going on the bridges podcast or you having a private talk with Destiny?

Btw I am curious how DGG-ers will react, given that they like Turkey Tom and Turkey Tom already made a negative video about you. 

Edited by zurew

@zurew, I just watched the video. His analysis was lame and lazy.

Edited by Nemra

On 11/09/2024 at 10:52 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

hahahah amazing

Is the Destiny discussion really happening? Are you preparing for it Leo? I imagine it could be a challenging conversation.

I think you will find a lot of similarities with Joe Rogan but I would like to see the political challenges between you too, cause Rogan has intesting perspective on woke people.

I think with Jordan Peterson it will be more a debate actually. You do have different perspective especially on conservatism, religion and post modernism. Would be very intesting how it will play out. I think it would be more intesting in a form of debate with a mediator asking questions. And this would be very intellectual as both of you are very high conscious individuals.

Adventures Through The Mind (The host for sure would agree to have a conversation with Leo, the podcast is mostly centered around psychedelics)

Under the Tree with Amira Arora & Aryaan Arora (description speaks for itself - “Under The Tree” umbrellas conversations with monks, entrepreneurs, and leaders across the world about happiness, love, meditation, & success. The show is hosted by Amira Arora & Aryaan Arora, twins with a single vision - to spread spiritual knowledge in a pragmatic and applicable way. )

Beerbiceps (this dude hosts a lot of spiritual teachers, from Robert Svoboda to Rajarshi Nandy)

And these which were already mentioned I think to suit Leo perfectly:

BuddhaAtTheGasPump

Guru Viking

Simulation

12 hours ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

Adventures Through The Mind (The host for sure would agree to have a conversation with Leo, the podcast is mostly centered around psychedelics)

I agree, James is one of the most intelligent, openminded and easy to talk psychonauts in Youtube. I would really love to see Leo in his podcast and I'm sure they would make a great combo. This could be huge honestly.

Adventures Through The Mind is an interview-based podcast focusing on topics relevant and related to, psychedelic culture, medicine, and research. It is hosted by Canadian author and public educator, James W. Jesso. "My primary goal with this podcast is to introduce and explore positively inspirational contributions to psychedelic culture. However, attached to that primary goal is a secondary goal: curating guests who contribute to a greater capacity for understanding the nature of ourselves and our journey through the highly psychedelic experience of human life. This is why I also explore topics around sexuality, mental illness, love, death, and relationships. " James W. Jesso is the author of Decomposing The Shadow: Lessons From The Psilocybin Mushroom and The True Light Of Darkness, both about his experiences exploring the potentials of psychedelics.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 9/11/2024 at 4:56 PM, ryandesreu said:

I'm going to guess that it would be something vaguely insulting like a child's insult... or on the borderline of being a dig at his appearance, temperament, or element of his views.

Like we had Sleepy Joe, Little Marco, Crooked Hilary, Lyin' Ted, Mini Mike Bloomberg, and Low Energy Jeb.

So, it would probably be something really inane like "Confused Leo" or "Crazy Leo" or "Wacky Leo" or "Loony Leo" to take a dig at the complexity of his perspectives but to frame them as non-sensical. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

Guru Gura.

xD

Edited by UnbornTao

Ken Wilber!  I'm sure he would like to have a few words with the 'gura'.  Just kidding, I watched one of Leo's longer videos yesterday and I was impressed.  He has an excellent mind and an excellent nature. A seeming rarity in this day and age (as we oldsters like to say)

Though there were one or two suggestions that he made that I personally would not be inclined to lean on as heavily as he but they were minor things and essentially good ideas.

Edited by El Zapato

I am not a crybaby!