Leo Gura

Suggest Conversation Persons For Leo

299 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or, just, like, an email.

What's the difference? :)

26 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Not close to destiny's work, but I will get more informed before you drop the video for sure. Can't wait!

I think I'll wait until all of the interviews finish and then watch them.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He was friendly and professional.

Happy to hear that. Looking forward to an intelligent conversation.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I made contact with Destiny. We're gonna plan a conversation.

Can you give any hints as to the topics that'll be up for discussion? Was that hashed out with Destiny ahead of time?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I’d be careful to be honest. I used to watch this guy for a while, and I think that although he has a fair level of discernment, he’s got some bad vibes mixed into him. Just listen to his vocal inflection patterns and you’ll know what I mean. He’s got a huge ego and is very rarely willing to be wrong, so keep that in mind. I’d definitely avoid going into debate mode with him in any manner.

Edited by uriel

2 minutes ago, uriel said:

I’d be careful to be honest. I used to watch this guy for a while, and I think he’s got some bad vibes mixed into him. Just listen to his vocal inflection patterns and you’ll know what I mean. He’s got a huge ego and is very rarely willing to be wrong, so keep that in mind. I’d definitely avoid going into debate mode with him in any manner.

Very true, Destiny has a way of being incapable of ceding ground in a debate. It's in his personality to just dig in further. The problem is that he's so intellectually sharp, he's able to continue effectively arguing points even when he seems to realize he shouldn't be. It's fascinating to watch lol.

@Leo Gura this is a good warning. When Destiny slips into that mode, the conversation can turn from a search for truth into a conquest for him to come out as correct at all costs.

31 minutes ago, What Am I said:

@Leo Gura this is a good warning. When Destiny slips into that mode, the conversation can turn from a search for truth into a conquest for him to come out as correct at all costs.

Only fools prefer being right than being true.

Intellectual Integrity 101 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Or, just, like, an email.

What are you going to talk about? Politics? Spiral dynamics? Spirituality?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Exciting news! :D 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I just hope the "cult" hearsay won't sidetrack the discussion, though Destiny is pretty open-minded...

I think some people have called DGG a cult as well.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

39 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think some people have called DGG a cult as well.

lol true enough. I'm guessing that's the typical result when an especially effectual leader gains a large following. The cult-like characteristics instinctually flip on in many of the followers' minds. Not really Destiny's fault though, I guess.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Alligators and Buddhist Rats.🙃

Know thyself....

4 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Probably epistemology, developmental psychology, conscious politics, metaphysics, spirituality, psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have enjoyed your two episodes the psychology of being wrong and gaslighting . Your concepts in their essence is a form of respecting people's soverignity .

I want to ask you something - Two questions if you wish to answer . I would appreciate if you answer them both -- You mentiond an intresting topic in gaslighting , about how some people have a weak sense of reality and you give some good answers about how to have a strong sense of reality in the form of being aware of self-deception , developing holistic thinking , deriving answers , and more .

Now two questions please :

1. How come people like psychopaths , and narcissits have a strong sense of reality ? - Is it the fact they operate by a default self-Interest and their own mental point origin while others have frame defined by what people may think of them and that affect their emotional system and their body language.

2. Is it possible our physical pillar which constitute muslces , back , coordination , sexual energy , martial arts ,hygiene , grooming , style and those aspects of physical pillar can either increase yourr sense of reality or decrease it if they don't exist . Like , there are cases , where clueless men , believe there issue is the social skills ,or what they said in a relationship ,when in fact it's the fact that they don't care abou their physical pillar which affects their perception of reality and how women or others view them . they demand respect , when they have not demonstrated value . They want to be appealed to as an authrity but their physical pillar is weak 

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

Now two questions please :

1. How come people like psychopaths , and narcissits have a strong sense of reality ? - Is it the fact they operate by a default self-Interest and their own mental point origin while others have frame defined by what people may think of them and that affect their emotional system and their body language.

Psychopaths literally have a defect in their brain which inhibits their ability to feel empathy. So they are lost in their own perspective.

Narcissists also lack empathy and are self-absorbed so they get lost on their own fantasies.

2. Is it possible our physical pillar which constitute muslces , back , coordination , sexual energy , martial arts ,hygiene , grooming , style and those aspects of physical pillar can either increase yourr sense of reality or decrease it if they don't exist .

I don't see that as a big factor other than the following:

The most important aspect of the physical pillar as you call it would be mental disorders, mental illness, and brain genetics. Like schizophrenia or psychopathy, both of which have a high genetic component.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Hey, thanks for your input. Just to clarify:

I was asking why psychopaths and narcissists seem to have a strong grip on their reality. Is it because they operate from a strong self-interest and aren’t swayed by others' opinions?

I’m wondering if building aspects of the 'physical pillar'—like muscles and coordination—can impact someone's sense of reality, making them feel more grounded because someone who is physically weak , and doesn't care about their body much , would not see how a strong sense of reality requires objective pillars like physical pillar . 

Appreciate your thoughts!"

1 minute ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

Is it because they operate from a strong self-interest and aren’t swayed by others' opinions?

Of course.

2 minutes ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

I’m wondering if building aspects of the 'physical pillar'—like muscles and coordination—can impact someone's sense of reality, making them feel more grounded

I'm saying it's a minor factor.