Leo Gura

Suggest Conversation Persons For Leo

321 posts in this topic

Frank yang. I know you have some differences and probably dislike for him, but I think the audience would win from it.

Also, you don't have to talk about certain topics if you don't want to - there are many things to discuss.

@Leo Gura I would love to hear you talk to Dr K, aka Healthygamergg. Probably a good chance he would talk to you 

@Leo Gura Obviously it wouldn't be the best podcast to go on, but more from the perspective of seeing how different Spiral stages interact, I would be so curious what would happen with you on the Nelk Podcast. I am just so curious and intrigued to witness how different stages would react to your depth and wisdom.

David Pakman would be great. Very developed, mature, intelligent Green /progressive. He does interviews with all kinds of different people so good chance of getting on I would hope. 

You could bring spiral dynamics to him. Maybe through Trump or something (Explaining his Red/Narcissism, etc.) 

Sam Seder could be good too but I think you'd have better shot with Pakman. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@martins name

Thanks for the suggestions.

Not that you need practise, but have you tried doing dialogues with the new ChatGPT 4o voice? I'd be curious if you, or anyone here for that matter, could ask it to converse with a hyper-skeptical perspective, or a heavy scientific materialist bias. In fact I know you definitely could.

I wonder if it would be good conversation practise. I'm tempted to try it myself.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space That's a nice experiment. Like a test lab for interacting with paradigm-locked minds and work through their biases.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

On 2024-08-13 at 2:22 AM, nistake said:

Paul Chek

That would be a pretty awesome conversation since he actually understands God.

That’d be sick

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 13.8.2024 at 9:22 AM, nistake said:

Paul Chek

That would be a pretty awesome conversation since he actually understands God.

Paul Chek is also very experienced with 5-meo-dmt. I haven't heard him talk about those experiences much on his podcast but I think Leo could understand him and provide interesting perspectives

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

I'm honestly surprised you haven't been on the Integral Stage with Layman Pascal and Bruce Alderman yet. It's quite a small channel, but I feel like you guys would have an amazing conversation. Brendan Graham Dempsey of Metamodern Spirituality might be fun as well. Honestly though I feel like you'd be doing them more of a favour so I get it if that's a concern of yours. 

On 8/9/2024 at 0:37 PM, Raze said:

Not gonna happen, Owen took Leo’s old PUA rant as a personal insult 

I think Owen would come around. He seems to try to forgive everyone. Especially someone high consciousness like Leo. That video was a long time ago and Owen would probably disagree with things he did in the past.

Andrés Gómez Emilsson.

If I remember correctly, he said that he already invited you to talk.

Posted (edited)

Frank Yang Interview 

Good to see the field 

Fun fact: Frank mentions Leo Gura helped him navigate better his 5meo experiences

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I made contact with Destiny. We're gonna plan a conversation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That sounds fascinating, he's complimentary in his awareness of the internet meta.

I really wanna see both the personality and metaphysics exchanges! 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is great.

I wonder how he reacted when you contacted him to talk with him.

7 minutes ago, Nemra said:

I wonder how he reacted when you contacted him to talk with him.

I just hope the "cult" hearsay won't sidetrack the discussion, though Destiny is pretty open-minded...

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

On 8/21/2024 at 2:26 AM, Chadders said:

@Leo Gura Daniel Schmachtenberger

The universe will explode if that happens.