80 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

God has emotions, right?
God has intentions and objections.
God has choices and judgments.
God has thoughts and ideas.
God has rules and instructions.
God must have feelings, right?

What, is God some emotionless, feeling-less creator that's alive but nothing else?
Would an emotionless feeling-less being have the need or desire to create?

In order to create, don't you have to have some kind of feeling to do so?
What, is God a robot, just following a particular program design?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

12 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

The burden of proof is on you: Prove you exist

I'm not making a claim per se.

It's just that both parties agreed on the existence of the suffering, in fact you yourself are experiencing the limited reality right now.

Even if I was, the burden of proof is on you to show that "under the surface it's the absolute glory." if you think so. Or if you believe in god, infinite love etc.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

@numbersinarow Even if I did, it'd be the same as what he describes for 1 minute since the timestamp of this video

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Immersive significance ego-desire, stable limited exploration grows identity relatively.

@Keryo Koffa Is that the best you can do? I'll do you one better! Contextassociometaphoemotioexpericoenceptinfinisignifiscale!

One word, b! If you doubt it, just ask ChatGPT! And yes, I made it myself, thanks for the credit.

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

Trust me none of you would want to go through Insanity.

Why?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Immersive significance ego-desire, stable limited exploration grows identity relatively.

I do not accept this as answer since you partially quoted my question.

Also, I as a 10 year old do not understand those words.

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

One center deciding everything would be finite. Infinite holons of consciousness made form synchronizing with each other is infinite, and that is god, intelligence without center

I will assume I understand your statement correctly. 

If your statement is true, that means that I did not realize God , but just some aspects of it. ( Or I experienced a few specific holons )

Meaning, my trips did not get deep enough in order to realize the whole picture.

Is that correct?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, shree said:

Meaning, my trips did not get deep enough in order to realize the whole picture

Imo What is possible to do is dissolve the limits that the human structure entails and become unlimited, opening yourself completely to the substance of reality. The conciousness, intelligence, the real you, call as you want, but god....well

Imo When someone, myself, has god realization, there is still identification. God realization means that I am creating reality by imagining it, this means that the reality that I observe is imaginary, like a night dream. well, then levitate a bus, in a lucid night dream it is possible, since the bus that appears is a creation of my mind, but in reality, no one has levitated a feather. So, I don't think God Realization is a lack of depth but rather a mistaken identification. 

Someone could say: I can't levitate a feather because I ve not enough conciousness being an human. Well, you can't levitate a feather or do absolutely anything except imagine that you are an omnipotent god who is creating others and is alone. The reality is that if there is a total dissolution of the limits there is no loneliness since the concept of loneliness does not exist, nor do the concepts of others, there is only the unlimited ocean of existence. The moment you start creating mental structures like "loneliness", you are already at the limits of the mind again. 

This does not mean that you as consciousness are not creating something, you are doing it, but in a limited way. That is, if I break all the limits and enter an absolute state, you and I are the same, but the absolute is not alone because it is unlimited. Only the ego can be alone and see itself as a center, the absolute has no center, it is not personal, it is not "you" in the sense of perceiving yourself as an entity, it is you as a substance of total reality, without bottom and without limits, immensity. So, you, as an absolute, are having a relative experience, but the absolute is having infinite relative experiences at the same time since time is a construction of the relative dimension, so, I am the cup of coffee that im drinking now in the sense that the cup of coffee is the absolute, and so am I, but at the same time the cup of coffee is another dimension of the absolute among infinite other dimensions. In fact, the cup of coffee is made up of infinite dimensions of the absolute, just like me.

Then god is the infinite dimensions of reality interconnected infinitely. When you take a psychedelic and have a god realization, you don't become god in that sense because it's impossible imo, you can move your hands, but you can't levitate a cup of coffee. You become the absolute but maintaining the individual identity, so you see yourself trapped in the loneliness of existence. I had that realization many times, quite awful, but it's obviously false to me 

This does not mean that my power is zero. On the contrary, my power is enormous since everything is interconnected and if I know how to read the flow of reality, I can orient it in part according to my will, since my will is the will of the infinite, but only an infinitesimal part, which affects the whole. , but at the same time it is limited by the whole

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, shree said:

Why?

I have a story that would blow all your minds but I will tell you all one day.

1 hour ago, Jehovah increases said:

I have a story that would blow all your minds but I will tell you all one day.

Why not today?

9 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@numbersinarow Even if I did, instead of using a forum which does and saying I don't like every other person when pressed, I couldn't understand that things are explainable by science.

Fair enough.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

1 hour ago, shree said:

Why not today?

the story I way too long In other words I could write a book about it but I wont.

Just now, Jehovah increases said:

the story I way too long In other words I could write a book about it but I wont.

It will only ever be told on this Forum

@Jehovah increases For sure you're a master of suspense!

But you better hurry up before I get so impatient, that I perform a vulcan mind meld

5 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Jehovah increases For sure you're a master of suspense!

But you better hurry up before I get so impatient, that I perform a vulcan mind meld

I love Star Trek Love Spock respect 🙏

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

You guys throw around that word too much

Love your channel🙏

4 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

I love Star Trek Love Spock respect 🙏

🖖