shree

God is Insane.

80 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, shree said:

How could God decide to limit Himself in this life form?

To lock Himself into this miserable, vessel?

It seems infinitely insane. I can find no other explanation.

You can only love what is incomplete.

The devil is in the details.

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Nobody is deciding those things, 

Not even God? Doesn't this statement make God finite?

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

8 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

But again burden of proof is needed for this glory, none is needed for the suffering since everyone here agrees it exists.

The burden of proof is on you: Prove you exist

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

6 hours ago, shree said:

How could God decide to limit Himself in this life form?

To lock Himself into this miserable, flawed vessel?

It seems infinitely insane. I can find no other explanation.

Simple to Answer, and has been answered this way a million times.. God/Absolute/Grand Intelligence/Brahma cannot Experience itself, it has to create Form to Experience itself, but with Humans we have within Us Free Will, Choice, Determination, with that we can decide how to Experience Life here, Suffering way doesn't allow Potential to come forth, Bliss Way does, so we have to choose first then explore the limits if their is any of this Life we all Have.

Only Ppl that are Suffering ask Why Life, Why God Why everything, if  You were Blissed Out You wouldn't ask half as much!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, numbersinarow said:

But again burden of proof is needed for this glory, none is needed for the suffering since everyone here agrees it exists.

The proof is intellectual and can be direct experience if you are able to transcend form. Let's see, what suffers is identity. Identity is not just mental, like I am American, etc., it is real, they are evolutionary energy patterns that self-construct layer after layer. Physical pain is identity, any suffering is. This is necessary for the complex forms to be maintained, if he were not alive, the species would not exist. you can realize what you are as a form, a definite pattern that uses the substance of reality to take a form. 

If you realize this you realize that the form is transitory and the substance permanent, then, deliberately, through meditation, you can go beyond the form, see it as something transparent, transitory, irrelevant, and identify yourself totally with the substance, consciousness or whatever you want to call it, the limitless that you really are, then, temporarily, you can see that suffering, the difference between good and bad is nothing more than a construction. Then, if you achieve that state even for some seconds, you will see yourself. The absolute glory of existence. 

Of course, after you will fall again in the preference, but you will try again and again get out of it for a while 

Edited by Breakingthewall

20 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Keryo Koffa

Thanks for investing so much effort in doing this.  But this doesn't answer my question.

Why would something infinite and perfect limit itself to something finite, imperfect that  suffers and experiences a lots of pain. 

Something that is not even remotely aware of it's true nature.

Can someone provide a 10 words long answer on my question like he is talking to a 10 years old boy?

Please, no parroting scriptures or Leo's words.

@shree

55 minutes ago, shree said:

Because through limitations you get things more meaningful, interesting, exiting, understandable. Growth is possible. You can taste specific things. Or do you want to eat a food that is unlimited and contains all tastes possible? How disgusting.

If you get everything for free you don't value anything in life. You would jump out of the window, no fear because you are invincible. It becomes boring as hell. Like cheatcodes in a game could ruin the whole game.

22 minutes ago, shree said:

Not even God? Doesn't this statement make God finite?

One center deciding everything would be finite. Infinite holons of consciousness made form synchronizing with each other is infinite, and that is god, intelligence without center

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@shree

Because through limitations you get things more meaningful, interesting, exiting, understandable. Growth is possible. You can taste specific things. Or do you want to eat a food that is unlimited and contains all tastes possible? How disgusting.

If you get everything for free you don't value anything in life. You would jump out of the window, no fear because you are invincible. It becomes boring as hell. Like cheatcodes in a game could ruin the whole game.

That still doesn't answer a question why God would limit itself into a heavily traumatized child who's parents are tortured  and murdered in front of his eyes and never even give him a possibility of reaching state of awareness that he realizes it's all a dream and he is actually infinite and all is just fine. 

6 minutes ago, shree said:

That still doesn't answer a question why God would limit itself into a heavily traumatized child who's parents are tortured  and murdered in front of his eyes and never even give him a possibility of reaching state of awareness that he realizes it's all a dream and he is actually infinite and all is just fine. 

All is not fine, at least not in the Human World, the other aspects of the World and Universe are just fine, even Great, but the Human world is where its most fucked up, because we have Free Will and Choice and Endless Potential but very few strive for it, so therefore they stay stuck in survival mode, Me Mode, Ego Mode, which is why there is so much suffering, to put it simple its a huge lack of Consciousness/Awareness, if that was in place the Human World would be drastically different and those things would not happen,,

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

29 minutes ago, shree said:

1 hour ago, shree said:

See it as sacrifice for the rule of the game. If you would exclude trauma and suffering from the game we are then here again with a meaningless boring game. Someone needs to sacrifice for the whole. We need contrast and limitations to create meaning, growth,free will and special sensations 

Posted (edited)

@shree Its creating a new personality to explore the universe with. From the mud and filth comes the most beautiful flower. If you like yourself you can be God with your own personality. Theres no limit against it its just the best personality is nothing because it has everything in it its the most accepting  and powerful and God is doing it to you. nothing is both racist and not racist its both happy and sad through being all dualities by becoming nothing it becomes the most accepting and understanding thing because its all those things. God is trying to teach you through life that its the best way to be.

If God didnt traumatize itself it wouldnt even be able to make you. It does it on purpose and it dosent know what to make or what is scary so you guide it and it creates indefinitely and intelligently according to you. Sometimes its really fucked up stuff. Cause these things arent scary to it.

Edited by Hojo

33 minutes ago, shree said:

Can someone provide a 10 words only long answer to why suffer?

Immersive significance ego-desire, stable limited exploration grows identity relatively.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

In my current understanding, the ego is just a tool for you to poke yourself and remind yourself that you're God. There seems to me there's a predetermination to that. Like you almost planned it all from the beginning. That you would get interested in psychedelics, get a breakthrough dose, only to "break through" to ... yourself. But why do it? I am thinking of these outliers among humans as Easter Eggs that you leave for yourself in the game. The rest of the 99.999..% of people will never see the reality of it, so you as God can safely sleep in them. 

oh by the way by digging into these questions more I am again digging my own grave as an ego:) to again come to the same ol' place

14 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

It doesn't matter how many times I jerk off or how many times I take dmt I will never ever understand why God made himself so worthless, great post

It's like, YOU did it, so the only one knowing the answer is you...

4 minutes ago, Adilbek said:

It's like, YOU did it, so the only one knowing the answer is you...

I must have been so fucking drunk when I made my avatar and planet earth

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

I must have been so fucking drunk when I made my avatar and planet earth

haha. If you are God though, seriously thanks for this life, this shit is legit good

Edited by Adilbek

2 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Sugarcoat you still think those exist you shape and name your feelings.

i don’t get it