BlessedLion

High Quality YouTube Growth Material?

24 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, integral said:

Ai animated Documentaries from the future, I'm still a beginner doe.

I wanted to use AI video generation to make fake documentaries as if they are coming from the future.

That sounds badass, never heard of that before, super creative

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

@BlessedLion lmao when i release the one im making ill link it. This is the older one i made, but i messed up the audio before release. 

Its incredibly hard to make anything good... im still trying to figure this out

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Jay Alto's thumbnail course will get you up to speed with thumbnails and titles. 

Then do "the yoink and twist" with outlier thumbnails and titles from website 1of10.com. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

@BlessedLion if you click "stats for nerds" on your latest YouTube video, it shows that your content loudness is at -5 db This means that your content could have been five decimals louder. And the problem is people associate loudness with quality, and so when they switch from other videos to your video they notice a reduction in sound and then interpret that as " low quality". It's a unfortunate psychological trick. 

image (15).png

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?