Scholar

Existence is a mindfuck

35 posts in this topic

Actual infinity. It's just insane.

It's actually insane. It's unfathomable, it is eternal, it is everything.

Like, think about what that means, it is actually infinite, and it has been infinite for all of eternity. Everything you have so far experienced, as you can remember it, is an infinitesimal small part of what you have experienced and what you will experience. There is no end to it. You could live every single life of every single being that has ever existed on earth and it would be nothing.

Just think about how far you have come, and you have no fucking clue. You have no clue where you are going, where you have been. There is no end to exploring yourself, coming to know yourself in the most intimate way possible, through pure being.

Existing is basically having sex with yourself, it is the most intimate act possible. And think of where you are right now, how precious this moment is, how utterly mindblowing. Forget about all the human bullshit for a second, just look where the fuck you are right now. You have probably been interdimensional fruitflies or some such for your past billion lives, and now you here. 

Catch your breath, look at what you are. This is a rare moment of self-reflection on your infinte journey through your own self. You can connect right now to those moments of clarity, of which you already had an uncountable amount of.

That's right. You got it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

😓😓😓It's BEAUTIFUL and TERRYFYING at the same time, but not really. It's MAGICAL.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Another crazy thing is if you were an inter dimensional fruit fly you didnt know you were one when you were one. While being one reality would be uniquely tailored to the fruit fly and you would have just been you like the feeling you are having with human experience. The experience of being a human and inter dimensional fly cannot be defined except for when you are it. To the fruit fly the human is the fruit fly.

Edited by Hojo

Everything.

Everywhere.

All at once.

And nothing.

Nowhere.

Never.

Posted (edited)

It is a mindfuck when you think experiences or trips is what means Spirituality.

Asatoma Sadgamaya says "From Ignorance to Clarity".

Why you think that is? Is not because you reach a place where you "struggle with being God" or "existence is insane" or "is a mindfuck".

This type of posts come from a place where you simply havent touch the utmost core, beyond any psychological manifestation.

All you know is Leo ramblings after psychedelic marathons where he thinks he is "got It" and your own conclusions of your trips or experiences (i dont care if they are psychedelic induced or not).

Almost nobody in this forum is actively seeking for Liberation, clarity, dissolution of all psychological movement, ultimate release. No, most people are ok with this ramblings and fantasies, they feel so profound, you think you "got It". Mean while you are entangled in your own Mind as always. But you think you are God. You think you got It. I mean...what can i say. Is a trip on its own for sure. One day you Will get out of It.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Well everything is almost. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Almost nobody in this forum is actively seeking for Liberation, clarity, dissolution of all psychological movement, ultimate release.

And how do you get that release? 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

36 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Almost nobody in this forum is actively seeking for Liberation, clarity, dissolution of all psychological movement, ultimate release. 

To me that just feels like wanting to escape human suffering and boredom. 

WHY wouldn't "true" spirituality be about exploring the manifestations of consciousness ? 

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It is a mindfuck when you think experiences or trips is what means Spirituality.

Why you think that is? Is not because you reach a place where you "struggle with being God" or "existence is insane" or "is a mindfuck".

This type of posts come from a place where you simply havent touch the utmost core, beyond any psychological manifestation.

All you know is Leo ramblings after psychedelic marathons where he thinks he is "got It" and your own conclusions of your trips or experiences (i dont care if they are psychedelic induced or not).

Almost nobody in this forum is actively seeking for Liberation, clarity, dissolution of all psychological movement, ultimate release. No, most people are ok with this ramblings and fantasies, they feel so profound, you think you "got It". Mean while you are entangled in your own Mind as always. But you think you are God. You think you got It. I mean...what can i say. Is a trip on its own for sure. One day you Will get out of It.

And what is this but pure ramblings and speculations. You don't know what anybody on this forum is doing or not doing. All you're rambling on about is what the mind is telling you. No difference. liberation cannot be saught after, it's recognized. You're using the mind to get free from the mind. All of this is just thoughts agreeing with thoughts. Seeking implies time. Time is an illusion. Liberation is fucking now. Can you realize that NOW.

Know thyself....

10 hours ago, Scholar said:

You can connect right now to those moments of clarity

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Almost nobody in this forum is actively seeking for Liberation, clarity,

@Javfly33See that. NOW. Keep rambling.

Know thyself....

8 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Scholar amazing post, awful signature.

I leave it there for people like you.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

There is no need to get out of anything. Liberate yourself from what, exactly? Existence, being?

None of this is true .

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

32 minutes ago, Scholar said:

There is no need to get out of anything. Liberate yourself from what, exactly? Existence, being?

of the chains inherent to being human, inherited after thousands of generations of war, slavery, terror and falsehood. open our heart and mind to the infinite permanently, ascend the human condition and achieve enlightenment, to move on to another phase of existence in the next cycle. The first step is to be aware of those chains and look them in the face without fear and without lies.

47 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

of the chains inherent to being human, inherited after thousands of generations of war, slavery, terror and falsehood. open our heart and mind to the infinite permanently, ascend the human condition and achieve enlightenment, to move on to another phase of existence in the next cycle. The first step is to be aware of those chains and look them in the face without fear and without lies.

You are literally just making up those chains in your mind. There are no chains, this is the highest phase of existence already.

27 minutes ago, Scholar said:

You are literally just making up those chains in your mind. There are no chains, this is the highest phase of existence already.

Sure. I'm sure that if today the doctor told you that you had stage 4 melanoma, you would be in perfect harmony and your mind would flow freely 24/7. It is precisely that kind of mental attitude that you just expressed that I was referring to with "absence of lies."

11 hours ago, Bandman said:

@Scholar amazing post, awful signature.

True. The proof that you can be aware of infinity and still be extremely biased. 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure. I'm sure that if today the doctor told you that you had stage 4 melanoma, you would be in perfect harmony and your mind would flow freely 24/7. It is precisely that kind of mental attitude that you just expressed that I was referring to with "absence of lies."

When I read some beautifull descriptions using the same word soup here using Infinity and other terms this what came to mind. Would this writer still be in the same attitude if he or she would being told today as aftternoon you will be no more, over, death. If the person would honesty say: yes, no problems, i will live like any other day, no stress. This would be a sign that the person in case understand that there is truly no where to go and no need to worry. So one thing is nice philosophical and metaphysical declarations the other is when death knocks the door. I think I remember a member here that almost lost a child and how that brougth him to some humbleling experience. 

52 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

When I read some beautifull descriptions using the same word soup here using Infinity and other terms this what came to mind. Would this writer still be in the same attitude if he or she would being told today as aftternoon you will be no more, over, death. If the person would honesty say: yes, no problems, i will live like any other day, no stress. This would be a sign that the person in case understand that there is truly no where to go and no need to worry. So one thing is nice philosophical and metaphysical declarations the other is when death knocks the door. I think I remember a member here that almost lost a child and how that brougth him to some humbleling experience. 

People have the need to think about themselves that they are enlightened, which is an insurmountable obstacle to moving forward. Instead of looking directly at their chains they create fantasies of spiritual superiority to inflate their ego. an absolutely useless attitude that works against them.

The case you have mentioned, James, is notorious. When what happened with his son he went down to earth and admitted his reality, but that already happened, now he is back at the Buddha level, otherwise he would not be happy, his ego needs that status. This happens to many, and without humility there is no progress. and let's not fool ourselves, we must move forward. freedom is not given, it is conquered