Keryo Koffa

Why explain anything when you can manifest YouTubers who do it for you?

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If I made a video, I'd call it the same thing. My last trip accelerated me through the entire universe.

All that I could say, sure I'll make posts about it, but really, who cares, it's all the same, we're all the same.

And this video captures everything pretty darn well. Anyway: at least watch the 16:18 - 21:30 segment!

It's only 5 minutes and it will convey the important aspects, I'm still watching it myself

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

It's very interesting, i myself have more and more synchronicities and manifestations in general.

It seems that this is a particularly counter-intuitive process, it does not seem that we can manifest something by vigilance, we must let ourselves go by the vision, let ourselves be "energetically penetrated" in a feminine way, and this requires so much putting one's ego aside that most manifestations always happen "from the side", without our knowledge, 90% of the time.
If you understand me.

The devil is in the details.

Beware of unearned wisdom.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a reasonable reply, granted the title. In my case, I know the vanity of lacking direct experience.

What fascinates me is how insanely similar other people's journeys can be, explicating verbally what I intuitively know.

Somehow, your comment made me immediately think of this:

"These hints can only work as long as you're awake enough to get them

but if you're awake enough to get them

it's almost like you don't even need the hint because you're already awake"

Edited by Keryo Koffa

I'm at the 36:00 mark and I can't stop watching. They are talking about some real shit. I had an experience earlier today and was talking to myself about this same shit and it's amazing. It's like it's me convincing myself of what I was thinking and talking to myself about. All one has to do on the surface level without doing psychedelics is to start observing every aspects of their own circumstances and life experiences in an observatory way as long as they know what to look for and dissect from the knowledge they've acquired. This is not a substitute for psychedelics, I'm aware of that; but one can still see the unseen if they have some thing to work with, if one has some idea of what's going on here. It's like putting the puzzle pieces together in a way. 

I think one has to be ready for the psychedelic experience just as one needs to be ready for a spiritual awakening. No one is actually making that decision, it's just being made on it's own. Even those that do it when they weren't ready, they were still ready for the realization that they weren't ready. Even writing this last paragraph they're talking about being ready and not ready and i started writing it before they started that part of the conversation which was at the approx 47:00 mark. Another synchronicity. 

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Can't stop watching, they are talking about some real shit.

I know right, it already blew my mind 15min. in and I immediately knew I had to post this!

Was talking to myself about this same shit and it's amazing. It's like it's me convincing myself.

For me, It's an instinctive/automatic reaction akin to the "External Locus of Control" or "External Validation Dependence"

By which I mean that I assign more meaning and legitimacy to what I believe has a "greater basis in the reality of others"

And that it is "Less dependent on me, my imagination, biases, ideas, circumstances, and judgments for its existence"

Social consensus is ultimately arbitrary and I'm still bridging that understanding emotionally to feel rather than know it

All one has to do is to start observing, know what to look for, and dissect the knowledge acquired.

It's not a substitute for psychedelics but it's like putting the puzzle pieces together.

Yes, psychedelics accelerate, free up, and restructure, but they're a boost for the growth that should always occur

And that internal growth can accelerate itself, and then the psychedelics will multiply a far greater understanding.

And all of it is always available, to be found and embodied in experience, the goal is to "become" psychedelic

I think one has to be ready for the psychedelic experience just as one needs to be ready for a spiritual awakening.

The decision is just being made on its own. Even those that do it when they weren't ready,

The universe flows and synchronizes everything. Ego can't get around infinite intelligence doing what's best for it!

Even writing this last paragraph they're talking about being ready and not ready and i started writing it before they started.

Another synchronicity. 

@Princess Arabia My greatest synchronicity yet is 1:37:25!

On my last trip, I entered infinite intelligence combined with infinite Synchronicity. It was mind-blowing

I have to post about it sometime, I was getting pummeled by the extent and significance of it all

Every single thing in existence is entangled through infinite synchronicities by time and space to every other thing

Assembled in such an insanely intelligent way! "In 50 years, some object you have now could save your life" type way

And you'd wonder what the chance of that is but meanwhile, it applies to every single speck of sand across the universe

Everything is a Synchronicity. We are synchronicity. Art, Language, Life, Existence, Leo, This Forum.

It's all metaphysically made from the interconnected fabric of Synchronicities! Literally

And the only difference is how aware we are of it and how much we flow with it

As ThirdEyeTyrone would say: With everything revealed, one would realize that "Randomness doesn't Exist"

Edited by Keryo Koffa

22 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Everything is a Synchronicity. We are synchronicity. Art, Language, Life, Existence, Leo, This Forum.

It's all metaphysically made from the interconnected fabric of Synchronicities! Literally

And the only difference is how aware we are of it and how much we flow with it

That's the key right there. Are you aware or asleep to yourself as the Self.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Ummm, how do I answer that when I know that any amount of any psychedelics or contemplation will reveal that all insights I've had until now and all illusions I discovered, transcended and abstracted away into automatic holistic psychological mechanisms to catch and be actively aware of them, can easily be recontextualized to be seen as just another paradigm and game, only designed to simulate growth but actually to contain me in something larger that transcends all of it and compared to which, all of it is useless, including all spiritual traditions and no-mind itself being capable of being recontextualized as no more than another opposite illusion, to stop questioning reality and play by its rules instead, handing over authority:

Until the egoic fabric of the psychic reality itself stops you from making progress by directly manipulating people's minds to stop you

Another Synchronicity: 24:12-28:58 (5 minutes)

Edited by Keryo Koffa

On 8/9/2024 at 10:33 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

Until consciousness itself manipulates people's minds and reality to shit on you, finding retroactive excuses +1 Synchronicity

@Princess Arabia What are these synchronicities coming to?! Is this real? (Follow up to the previous Comment)

@Cubbage It was absolutely bonkers! Just watching it, having all my experiences reflected to the extent that you talked about, that itself felt like taking a psychedelic and tripping on Synchronicities! I'd love to see more of those, honestly, it's the most in-depth YouTube video I've seen yet. Sure, Leo is the master of Metaphysics, but he misses the visceral, detailed, immediate, experiential self-exploration aspect and goes the autonomous solipsist route, while your three's classic 60s psychedelic and psychic reality morphing and entity/self/other exploration is what I live for.