Dodo

Ban request for new user for defamation of Jesus Christ

58 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Butters said:

Kan jag nominera denna till årets tråd? 

Definitely 

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

I like you attacking me but not Leo Gura, he too has mocked Jesus and Christianity and probably still does, And I say this with love so it's not personal but I hope you take it personally, this forum you made about me is a bigger joke than your entire birth, you are an emotional person who cries when people make fun of a fairy tale character! That should speak volumes for your lack of knowledge, don't pretend you're some saint, you're an idiot who should seriously be locked up for stupidity

I have had my conversations with Leo, so I don't have any sort of beef with him whatsoever.  He is definitely not here to belittle and defamate religious figures images . It's not in the spirit of Truth.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

@Jesus Christ I was on your side until you started insulting and name calling.

The image of Christ is funny to me, growing up Christian. Why? Because I don’t believe any of it.

Jesus became a character to me as many. A character of our own personal will and imagination. Often times, for people who do not believe or have renounced, Jesus becomes a meme.

As other have mentioned, they are also different consequences and views around Christianity that may allow Jesus to be made fun of more than other prophets. Personally, all prophets are a joke to me.

None of that justifies you calling people names. I don’t care if they are or not. You calling them that says more about you.

Most importantly, it bastardizes any rebuttal to this thread you may have had and you’ve basically proven Dodo’s point and gaslit him.

Edited by yetineti

Posted (edited)

@Dodo You kind of asked for it making this thread.

People always make fun of prophets and everything else for that matter.

You should be able to laugh at it all or ignore it. Figure out why you can’t.

Jesus obviously has crossed the line of humor|rudeness, though. Humor doesn’t justify rudeness.

And rudeness doesn’t justify emotional abuse. Especially on a voluntary, online, forum of which you can be anonymous if you so choose.

Edited by yetineti

9 minutes ago, yetineti said:

The image of Christ is funny to me, growing up Christian. Why? Because I don’t believe any of it.

Jesus became a character to me as many. A character of our own personal will and imagination. Often times, for people who do not believe or have renounced, Jesus becomes a meme.

As other have mentioned, they are also different consequences and views around Christianity that may allow Jesus to be made fun of more than other prophets. Personally, all prophets are a joke to me.

None of that justifies you calling people names. I don’t care if they are or not. You calling them that says more about you.

Most importantly, it bastardizes any rebuttal to this thread you may have had and you’ve basically proven Dodo’s point and gaslit him.

You're an idiot too, he calls me a satanist and wants to get me banned for no reason really, and in some weird way you want me to not react with outrage? Never thought I'd find someone dumber but life is full of surprises

Just now, Jesus Christ said:

You're an idiot too, he calls me a satanist and wants to get me banned for no reason really, and in some weird way you want me to not react with outrage? Never thought I'd find someone dumber but life is full of surprises

Oh c'mon now, keep it civil guys

image (2).png

@Jesus Christ Do you argue with cats on their inability to do math or have you better things to do?

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, yetineti said:

Its a trap when you were indoctrinated into Christianity which I too would never subscribe to. Without exploring further different branches. The west always egofies the truth, even in religion. 

When you think of easter religion you might think of Buddhism, Hinduism etc.. but there is also the Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Leo has *stated* it is the purest form lf Christianity. 

You were probably born into western Christianity, protestantism perhaps correct? Which is tainted by manipulative individuals and ego. Its normal. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Jesus KristusBråkar du med katter om deras oförmåga att göra matte eller har du bättre saker att göra?

You have nothing to say because you know I'm right, I hope your mom keeps calling you a loser every time before you go to sleep because clearly you haven't got it in your head

Posted (edited)

He's banned for being a duplicate account.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Posted (edited)

Perhaps a bit of this? 

NOTE: This is NOT an anything-goes free speech zone! You do NOT get to say toxic & fallacious things here with impunity. This community is regularly moderated to maintain high quality and civility. Trolls, bigots, ideologues, conspiracy theorists, and devils are regularly banned. Remember that without moderation this community would be a toxic dump.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/7-guidelines/

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Jesus Christ omg it really you?! I've read all your books and everything!

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

58 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

He's banned for being a duplicate account.

I'm sure he will rise again. 

I like when a Christian stands up for their religion

25 minutes ago, Butters said:

I'm sure he will rise again. 

Very good. 

Know thyself....

Jesus was not long for this world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.