Dodo

Ban request for new user for defamation of Jesus Christ

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Usually Christians* don't mind some mockery, being "persecuted" is often actually an important part of the identity for many. Also, this forum is already very lenient in allowing all sorts of proselytizers and missionary type people to attempt to influence and convert people here. 

*I'm mostly referring to the fundamentalist evangelical Christian types here, who believe they know whats best for everyone and want everyone to think like them. Obviously there are many strains of Christianity and a diverse range of Christians who I have a lot of respect for.

Ultimately, I think isn't wise or compassionate to mock someone's beliefs. Only in the case when someone is actively trying to convert or pressure or shame someone into changing their belief system into being a Christian; I think in that situation making some jokes and light mockery can be a solid defense mechanism. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

14 minutes ago, Jade123 said:

Why is okay and more acceptable to mock Jesus Christ, but not Mohammad? Or a Rabbi? Or the Buddha? Or Hinduism.? Or any kind of parody and mocking of any religion out there? Why is it fine to use a negative image and stereotype that blasphemy one priest or prophet, but not any other from another religion? Why the double standard and hypocrisy here? It's not okay to have a nude profile pic or a sexy female profile picture, but it's fine if it's a shirtless male profile picture? It's fine when a green tag user jokes and trolls, but not fine when another user trolls?

I get it to not be religious dogma here, but why others behave in a way to invite religious dogmatic responses here? If you post something very triggering and offensive in words and images, and you upset some users, you have created that situation for yourself! So IMHO don't complain and play the victim when you made that for yourself then! It is unspiritual and unfunny to do so, and this isn't some free speech zone BTW. Honestly if you make a rule to not be offensive, don't target one religion or one group over other groups then, apply that rule across the board.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Gaslighting governs at least some warning points 

Trying to provoke. ⚠️ 

Lack of substance, closeminded, arrogant, not here to learn ⚠️ 

Inlightnd1 taught me these stuff with his harsh love.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Gaslighting governs at least some warning points 

Trying to provoke. ⚠️ 

Lack of substance, closeminded, arrogant, not here to learn ⚠️ 

You just described yourself, may God guide you to a righteous path

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

You just described yourself, may God guide you to a righteous path

Gaslighting again.

May I ask you seriously, why are you on this forum? What are you interested in.

I havent seen you delve into actual debating, only one sentence answers that try to discredit other users. With a touch of passive agression. A big touch. 

Go hug yourself.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Nemra said:

When Christ returns, he will cringe so hard at Christians that it'll kill him.

i think he would be like: "Mehh. This again." I think he would behave 95 % like this guy if hw came back now. 

Edited by Applegarden8

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Gaslighting again.

May I ask you seriously, why are you on this forum? What are you interested in.

I havent seen you delve into actual debating, only one sentence answers that try to discredit other users. With a touch of passive agression. A big touch. 

Go hug yourself.

I'm not kidding when I say this, I think there is something seriously wrong with you, I will pray for you

3 minutes ago, Jesus Christ said:

I'm not kidding when I say this, I think there is something seriously wrong with you, I will pray for you

Proving my point. Thank you 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

You started all of this just for not liking his profile picture. And he's not taking you seriously for that.

Ahahaha muslims would hunt him and kill him if he had an image of muhammad and I am insane 🤪  for protecting the dignity and image of a holy figure. 

Its the same type of nonsense like the Jesus at gay pride parade. They aim at emotional abuse. 

I do not tolerate that. You can call me whatever.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Bevisar min poäng. Tack 

No points for you, but feel free to daydream

@Dodo You are indeed over 30 years old but act like a crying 9 year old girl );

22 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Dodo

You started all of this just for not liking his profile picture. And he's not taking you seriously for that.

It wasnt just about his picture, which clearly shows he cant be further from the image of Christ, but also his very first thread. A testimony for hell. 

How come its only about his pic? I wrote about this part too. The guy is clearly here to get a kick out of pushing his satanic views and using his tactics of emotional abuse, all by using the name of Jesus Christ. 

This is absolutely worthy of ban, in my humble opinion. It is twisted, low consciousness attempt to muddy the waters in a sea of high consciousness individuals. Not me, I am medium sized consciousness lets say, for the sake of balance.

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Well, it's apparent that you are becoming religious.

Of course, I understand that there are consequences for representing things that other people don't like.

Why do you assume religious people know what they are talking about?

No I am not religious. I am starting to see a very specific certain religion as a perfect framework for my spirituality to fall into place. Religious in my book means someone who has the framework, but no spiritual work done to fill it with goodness.

Mystic Christians or if not, Christians in theosis are ones who are actually living their religion spiritually. No mere concepts, but oneness with God. Theosis means oneness with God, while keeping your individuality at the same time, in simple terms.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

Look at his comments in this thread and tell me he is not trying to emotionally abuse. What are we even debating. 

What satanist hates most is being exposed clearly. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Vibes said:

We already had 2 Jesuses in the forum, it's 3 of them now!!

I was going to say this....

Personally, I think all the Jesuses should get into a giant arena and have a face-off, like a battle of wills, gladiatorial style. The winner gets to be crowned the Real Jesus Christ (TM) -- and finally settle this debate once and for all!

It doesn't have to be violent... it can be like Iron Chef but with more people shouting over each other and psychic powers!

I would pay seriously good money to see that.

Edited by eos_nyxia

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Nemra said:

I'm just saying that you are seeing that framework as a way of living that is superior and everyone should follow that.

Well no I dont push that. If you see my comments on the other threads not related to Christianity I dont write even one word about it, unless relevant ofcourse. I focus on the topic. Someone elses framework might be the one to work for them best.

For an eagle one thing is right, for a sparrow, another. 

We're dealing with an indivudual here who's framework is alligned with emotional abuse, coercion and misdirection. I think any one of us can agree such behaviour is not part of a healthy discussion. 

If I ever do that and get told by another, I WILL try to do better. Everyone makes mistakes, but its obvious this individual is not willing to make improvements, by the very evidence of his posts in this thread. 

But ofcourse I knew that beforehand by seeing his avatar and his first thread. Thats why i immediately posted about banning him. Not give the chance of his rotten seeds to spread in this community.

But ofcourse its not up to me.

ps: Anyone in psychosis using the forum is highly vulnerable to its contents. Very important mention from someone who has experienced this first hand. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

To me actualized forum is like an online inclusive holy space, where there should be no place for disrespectful behaviour and inflammatory content. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

Can I nominate this as thread of the year please? 

People usually get eliminated or terminated on their own without another lifting a finger. The Universe operates on balance and will do the work for you. Just keep them talking. That'll do the trick.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

För mig är ett aktualiserat forum som ett online inkluderande heligt utrymme, där det inte bör finnas någon plats för respektlöst beteende och inflammatoriskt innehåll. 

I like you attacking me but not Leo Gura, he too has mocked Jesus and Christianity and probably still does, And I say this with love so it's not personal but I hope you take it personally, this forum you made about me is a bigger joke than your entire birth, you are an emotional person who cries when people make fun of a fairy tale character! That should speak volumes for your lack of knowledge, don't pretend you're some saint, you're an idiot who should seriously be locked up for stupidity

Edited by Jesus Christ